First Meet

A trip to freedom (Androphobia) {H I A T U S}

Hello again friends! ^-^
Sorry..sorry..sorry~~ for the late update 6-9'
You know , it is school time~
Yaa, i love my teacher .. thanks for the homeworks! ^-^
Anyway , i think i'm gonna update every chapter in just 1 times in a week or 2 times in a week.. okay , bye2x
see you again! ^0^


“Wait..wait” LeeTeuk stare at his friends. “Where is Simba?”

 “Uh~ He is at the balcony and he said he don’t want to eat now, he… wanna diet” HeeChul lying to them and just chuckling.

LeeTeuk show off his ahjussi laugh “What? He is dieting? Very strange!! I had never seen that Simba is dieting? Are you sure?” He keep laughing followed by the other members.

“I’ve no idea. I feel something bizarre with him.Haha~ I'm guessing what is he doing at the balcony ” HeeChul’s mind full of curiousity.

“I think he is trying to peek the girls.. maybe? Who knows ..” SungMin voice up while widening his eyes.

They silent for a while. Then, they start to burst of laugh.



 

                                                   

SiWon’s P.O.V

I heard their crazy laugh . Maybe they are laughing at me. And this wall is seems to collapsed. It’s okay,  I know why are they laughing like that.

“Hey! I’ll show to you that I’ll got the girls attention! Okay , keep laughing .. keep laughing because one day I’ll walks with the girls at a romantic park and all of you will just stunning like a fool people.Haha!” I yell at them. I’m not sure if they hear me or not . Regardless , I gave them a warn.

I just keep staring at the house next to ours. I hope somebody will come out from that house so that I would face to face with them.

END OF SiWon’s P.O.V



 

                                                  

*ringing phone*

“Uh , Fany-Ah .. your phone is ringing” HyoYeon pat Tiffany’s shoulder.

Tiffany put down the chopstick  then grab her cell phone. She then walk to the balcony.

“Yoboseyeo?” She answers the call.



 

                                                       

“Oh My Lady! Did I have a sight problem?” SiWon whispering himself while rubbing his eyes. “I see a pretty woman?” He grins to Tiffany.

Tiffany close her cell phone. She realize SiWon who is staring at her.

SiWon rubs his back neck “Uh~ Hel..hell..hello~” He wave to Tiffany. “I’m SiWon Choi.. I..”

Tiffany roll her eyes then left SiWon and go back to her friends.

SiWon scratch his head for many times . “Am I wrong? What did I do?” SiWon sighing. “It’s okay, I’ll not give up~ Maybe she is too embarrassed with me” SiWon chuckling . “Anyway , she is pretty.. Haha~” He slap his left cheek.



 

                                                                              

“Guys!” Tiffany sit down. “I’ve a good news and.. a bad news”

“Yeah, what’s up?” TaeYeon ask her while frowning.

“The good news are .. just now my father called me and you know what?” Tiffany smiles and the other nods. “Tomorrow till the next month we got a free time!!”

The other member just frowning while widening their mouth , means that they can’t understand what Tiffany means.

“Yaa~ my father gave us a time to rest for a month!” Tiffany describe to them. “Araseo?”

“Hah! You mean a month without working time?!” Sunny beat the table.

“uuuu~~~ yy~~ Yes!” Tiffany show off her eye smiling.

“Yuhuuuu~~!! Freedom!Freedom!” HyoYeon start to jumping happily.

“Ahah! What about the bad news?” YuRi stare to Tiffany with her eyes widened.

“Ek~” Tiffany pause for a while. “ Uh~I..I’ll tell you next time. Now we shall plan for our holiday” Tiffany just smiling.



 

                                                                     

“YoonA~” Jessica stands infront of YoonA while grinning.

YoonA sighing hardly “Yaa~~ Me again?"She knows what Jessica's mean. "Aigoo, please.. I’m so tired”Jessica shooks her head.

“Nope, You still need to check the letters,now~!” Jessica forcing YoonA and pull her wrist.

“Yaa~~ okay..okay.” YoonA stand up lazily then walks to the door and rotate the door bare.She then goes to the elevator.

The elevator doors open. YoonA enters the lift and press the close button. Suddenly , the door of the lift open again and a figure of a man enter the lift.

“Oh my god~ A man! Somebody help me!” YoonA yells in her mind. She bites her lip while glaring to the man.

The man smiles sweetly to YoonA but she just ignoring him.

“Hello , my name is Lee DongHae” he introduce himself to YoonA. “So, what about you?”

YoonA just bows her head and ignoring him. DongHae feels awkward with YoonA.

3..2..1..G *ting!*

The door of the lift opening. Yoona releases a big sigh.

“Aigoo~ aigoo~ Huh .. Jessica , this is your fault.Just wait for your punishment!” YoonA punch her hands while heading to the letter box at the G floor. She checks the letters and she found something.

“AAaa! This sounds interesting! I’m gonna tell to all members”Yoona rush to the elevator then back to her home without realizing DongHae who is peeking her at a far distance.

DongHae walks to their letter box and checking the letters. Suddenly,he also found something interesting in the letter box. Then , he rush to the lift and back to home.
 

Sorry for the short chapter .. i've no idea to wrote a long one~ LOL
anyway , please wait till the next chap! ^-^