Hurry Up!

A trip to freedom (Androphobia) {H I A T U S}

 

“Unnie,wake up” SeoHyun shooks SooYoung’s and Sunny’s body.

They’re not showing any response while pulling back  their blanket till their faces. SeoHyun pouts. She goes to the room of TaeYeon,Tiffany and Jessica. She opens the door of the room then walks to Tiffany’s bed.

“Fany unnie,Fany unnie” SeoHyun calls her twice but she also not showing her response too.

SeoHyun stay silent and exhale through her nose slowly.Then,she reach the alarm clock beside Tiffany’s bed.

“Kriiiiiiing!!!” SeoHyun puts the clock near to Tiffany’s ear.

Tiffany falls from her bed with a loud thud. TaeYeon and Jessica got awake when they heard the ringing clock and the thud by Tiffany. SeoHyun who is standing in front of Tiffany just chuckling while hiding the alarm clock behind her.

“Yah~~” Tiffany rub her eyes and her spine while yawning. She stands up then looks at SeoHyun with sleepy eyes.

“Unnie,we’re in a hurry! Take your bath now” SeoHyun half shouting to TaeYeon , Jessica and Tiffany.

“For?” TaeYeon frowning. “Yaaa~~ It’s still 6.20 A.M” TaeYeon pointing to the wall clock while Tiffany and Jessica just giving a minor nods.

“Yah! You’ve forgotten? Today is our first day for work” TaeYeon,Tiffany and Jessica looking to each other while widen their mouth.

They grab their towel and rush to the different bathroom. SeoHyun just shooks her head while smiling to them then left the room to wake up the other members.

 


 

 

6:50 A.M

All of the members sit together on the dining table while taking their breakfast together. They just took a simple breakfast  with some sandwiches and a cup of hot tea which was made by TaeYeon and HyoYeon,the best cooker in the group.

“Wow, delicious!”SooYoung, the 1# shikshin starts to show off her habits. “I can finished all of these sandwiches in just 3 minutes” She giggles.

“No, you can’t . We prepared these sandwiches enough for nine peoples.” HyoYeon teasing SooYoung while pinches her cheeks gently.All of the members burst out of laugh excluding SooYoung.

“Okay,finished? ppali..ppali~~” All of them leaving their house then walks to the car parks.

 


 

 

 TaeYeon and Jessica drive their friends with their own car to the workplace.

“Wow, so big !” HyoYeon widen her eyes when they’ve reach the hair salon.

TaeYeon and Jessica parks their car in front of the hair salon.

“SNSD Hair Salon…(?)” YuRi read the shop's sign name.

“Nae,it was given by my father,it means So Nyeo Shi Dae A.K.A Girls Generation” Tiffany describe to her friends about the name of the shop's sign.

Actually, the salon is belongings to Hwang’s family and Tiffany’s father submit the salon to her to proceed it.

“How... he could know our group's name?” TaeYeon ask with a frown.

“I told him.But no need to worry about, I won’t tell him about our secret.” Tiffany show off her smiling eyes while making a ‘v’ sign. “Okay,let’s start doing our works now”

 


 

 

They start to clean up the salon and decorate it. They paint the salon with “Pastel Rose Pink” in colour which is also the colour of their house. HyoYeon and TaeYeon arrange the furniture and the equipment such as hairdryer,comb and the other things . YoonA and YuRi wipe the glass door and the mirrors while the other members are busy painting the whole part of salon.They sings "Into The New World" together...

                                                            Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero
                                                               Geuryeowassdeon hemaeimui kkeut
                                                                                   Isesang sokeseo
                                                            Banbokdoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong
                                                                Sumanheun al su eobsneun gilsoke
                                                                      Huimihan bicheul nan jjochaga
                                                            Eonjekkajina neo hamkke haneungeoya
                                                                           Dashi mannan naui segye

Finally,they’ve done cleaning the salon and make the salon looks luxurious.

(just imagine the colour of the wall is "Pastel Rose Pink")

just


 

 

“Wait,wait,wait.. we’ve forgotten something that is very important” YoonA broke the situation.

“Why? What’s wrong? I think everything is perfect” Sunny disagree with YoonA.

“Hey, we’ve forgotten this!”YoonA…………


 

A/N: Hello guys! Thanks for reading this chapter and sorry for the late update and the short chapter.. Actually i've a little problem with my internet connection... But, finally i can update the first chapter..

Hope you'll enjoy it okay.. I'll try to update the next chapter ASAP okay. Just Subscribe,comment okay! ^^ love all of you including the silent reader <3

P.S: please support my fanfics okay! thank you ! ^^