Chapter 5

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
Cursing under her breath she reach for her Black Berry inside her pocket and as the backlight glow Chinru smile suddenly. Indeed, the photo Yoochun just gave her make her chuckled. It was cute. The picture is a shock Yoochun’s face in some store. She grinned and shook her head, clicking the menu button to on her twitter checking for update.
 

 
Clicking on the Twitter button and while waiting for the page to connect Chinru look up at the shooting Park Yoochun that working hard. Grinning, she looks beside her. The two polite boys now seems to be into something as one of them were smiling at his phone while the other one looking tense. Looking around searching for subject to update her twitter she finally found something interesting.
 
chinchinRu2908: today was great \^o^/
 
She waited patiently as if someone will be replying to her tweet. And her wishes come true.
 
jyunho25: @chinchinRu2908 what was so great. YOU WERE LATE!!!!
0101xiahtic: @chinchinRu2908 hello, I’m Junsu! I have a nice day toooo~
mjjeje : @chinchinRu2908 you are lucky for me to follow you here ^_^!
 
The past few days, her twitter name kept being mention by some stranger. But the name sounded familiar to her. Remembering, she look to her left only to be greeted with cold shoulder of Kim Jaejoong and happy Junsu who was waving his hand. “You guys do this thing?”
 
“We have to keep up to date with our fans” Junsu replied with a smile in his face.
 
“Fans?” Chinru look lost.
 
“Are you pabo~? Don’t even know us?” Jaejoong interrupted her.
 
“I’m sorry but I just knew Park Yoochun~” she replied nervously.
 
Jaejoong and Junsu grinned in disbelief. “You’re seriously something girl~we are JYJ!”
 
“JYJ as in the top popular group in Japan?” Chinru eyes widen waiting for the answer.
 
Jaejoong look to the front not wanting to reply to her while Junsu beside him just nodded. “Yes, we are JYJ!”
 
“Omona~how can I get involved around you guys……” she cursed while messing with her hair.
 
“What do you mean?” Junsu asked.
 
Chinru blink doesn’t know what she just said. “It’s nothing….by the way I followed you guys already”
 
chinchinRu2908: YAH! Lee Chin Ru, what you just done~!
mjjeje: it’s nice seeing someone not knowing you…..
0101xiahtic: it seems that I meet someone who just knew us as JYJ. we need to work hard!
 
seeing the update Chinru sighed.
 
chinchinRu2908: @0101xiahtic mianhae~
 
“CUT!” she could hear the director end up everything. Her name start to be calling around in the set.
 
“I’ll be going first~” she bow to Junsu and Jaejoong before leaving them for her to be ready for the interview.
 
“Yah~so tonight plan?” Yoochun asked and reach for his phone that was handed by Junsu.
 
He opened twitter to informed his fans that shooting has ended. But frowned seeing the updates.
 
chinchinRu2908: today was great \^o^/
0101xiahtic: good evening fans~
mjjeje: Jiji make a scar on my hand…..the prince is so cruel~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
jyunho25: @chinchinRu2908 what was so great. YOU WERE LATE!!!!
0101xiahtic: @chinchinRu2908 hello, I’m Junsu! I have a nice day toooo~
mjjeje : @chinchinRu2908 you are lucky for me to follow you here ^_^!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
chinchinRu2908: YAH! Lee Chin Ru, what you just done~!
mjjeje: it’s nice seeing someone not knowing you…..
0101xiahtic: it seems that I meet someone who just knew us as JYJ. we need to work hard!
 
“You guys found her?” he ask Junsu and Jaejoong while nodded in reunion.
 
He smiled and tweeted.
 
6002theMicky: hope the picture make someone smile =)
6002theMicky: @mjjeje good one for you~go JIJI
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT & SUPPORT ME