Chapter Eight

Wrong Number

-AT THE COUNTRYSIDE/ SEASIDE-

After moving in and getting comfortable, both Emma and YooChun were free from the society and basically could do whatever they wanted to do together. It was like a honeymoon trip to them, so they utilised the most of their time as much as possible. The first thing they did was walk around, hand in hand, getting to know the area better and occasionally play around with each other.

*That night*

YooChun was finished with setting up the fireplace when he returned to the kitchen to find Emma making them a simple dinner. Sneakily he hugged her from behind, surprisingly Emma with a squeeze, making her jump a little. She turned around with beautiful smile, after seeing YooChun with nothing but love etched all over his face. Emma returned her love for YooChun by quickly tippy toeing and gave YooChun a kiss on the lips before she resumed her cooking. Still hugging her tightly, YooChun asks "So what's for dinner?"
Hesitantly, Emma pulled out a few packets of ramyun from the plastic bag on the kitchen table. Cheekily she smiles at him making YooChun laugh "Ramyun?" YooChun asks and Emma nods saying
"I just grabbed anything at the supermarket" now pouting.
YooChun chuckles and quickly a spins her around, his hands in her small waist rubbing circles "I love ramyun" he says and quickly swoops down for another kiss before she could turn away, "Good" Emma says, giggling and returned back to her cooking.

After setting the table, Emma appears behind YooChun and sets down a pot of ramyun, a big bowl of kimchi jiggae and rice along with plenty of side dishes. "Mmmmm looks yummy!" YooChun claims, eagerly sitting down grabbing his chopsticks and getting ready to eat. Emma too, quickly sits down and joins him, watching him fill his mouth with food. "MASHIDA!" YooChun says eating plenty more
"Of course... Even though I can't cook much, at least I make them taste good" replies Emma, smiling happily "Here eat this! It's tofu, you love tofu!" Emma says while placing some tofu into YooChuns bowl, having YooChun stuff it into his mouth eating it eagerly "Wah... mashiseo!!" He says, making Emma smile with happiness and digging in herself.