lonely but not any more

lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

why the world is always against me ? when i am with my family i see all alone no one know what i feel or what i think , even my best friend left me and find someone else , why i must be alone when i am perfect friend and also a perfect person to listen to you , why nobody want to be near from me ? i know i have a bad communication skills i don't start the conversation i wait for the people to start talk to me , i have that theory thats said i don't start a chat if the another person don't want to , even though that i have a great personalty and manners but i don't show it for anyone , i study in a girls high school my class mates only knows that i smile and answer them if they ask me anything but like i say know one know what i like and what i want , i have a secret that i can't say it even for my mother and family that i am gay i like girls more than boys every Friday we have a family gathering that my brother in law come and he love making jokes about us i know he is so annoying but what we can do he is so good with my sister , today i get annoyed because of my sister she always thought that she know every thing and I don't know any cause I'm the youngest , the school right now its my only escape from my life . 

 

 

 

after two days :

 

 

 

finally its sunday , today is boring like usual but i heard there will be anew student in my class , i didn't care though but i was just curious about her 

 

 

our first class passed and she didn't appear in the second class i was answering the question when the door opened and she enter our class the whole class looked at her , i stopped answering and just stared at here our teacher let her introduce her self first then let me complete what i were saying but i get confused .

 

 

‘’hi everybody my name is tiffany and i would like to study at your class please take care of me ‘’ she said 

 

‘ oh god please be with me ‘ i thought 

 

‘’ and taeyeon what were you saying ‘’ the teacher said

 

‘’ umm i said we should put x2 after the 3 plus 4 “

 

‘’right that what i wanted to hear , you can sit taeyeon thanks ‘’  the teacher said 

 

i looked at her and she looked back i smiled to her but i didn't thought that she have a killer eye smile 

 

 

 

after the cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter