fourteen

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

14.

 

It was all over. Everything was over.

 

Key ran as fast as he could, that Onew could not even catch up with him. It was hurting in the inside, making him hard to breathe. He was gasping for air once Onew was out of his sight.

 

He leaned against the nearest wall and slumped down on to the floor. Hugging his legs gently, he began to cry against his knees.

 

He knew he should trust Onew and Jonghyun, but at this point of time he could not help not to trust them. They said trust was important in relationships. He really wanted to believe that Jonghyun and Onew did nothing in the hotel room. He wanted to believe that there were no attempts of intimacy between the two older men. However, he trusted his sharp eyes more. Obviously they were attempted to do something. Jonghyun’s body was flushing red. How could that be? The answer was regarding about intimate touches. That was what he thought.

 

How could Jonghyun let Onew to do this to him? Doesn’t he love Minho?

 

everything else; he really wanted to give up on everything. He did not know who to believe, all he knew was believe in himself.  He was on the verge of despair, with the thought of breaking up with Onew floating in his mind.

 

“Key?”

 

Key looked up and saw Minho’s face right in front of him. Minho frowned as he saw Key’s face was red with tears. He wiped of Key’s tears gently and made Key in shock mode. Minho was so…gentle.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you crying?”

 

Key did not bother to force a smile, doing something that could please other people. Besides he was a straightforward person, so he told all the truth to Minho.

 

“How could it be? Jonghyun will not do this kind of thing!” Minho almost shouted at Key after hearing his story. “He has a kid! He will know what is right or wrong!”

 

“I want to believe in him too! It’s too much of me to accept my bro and my man in the same room; on top of that my bro was half-!”

 

Minho stared at Key, infuriated by what Key said. However, it seemed logical and true. He still believes that Jonghyun will not betray him. If he wants to betray, he should have done that the days where he was missing, not now. The suspicious thing was on Onew. He did not know Onew well, not at all, could it be Onew forcing himself on Jonghyun?

 

Minho walked away from Key, refusing to hear anything from him. All he wanted was to go back to his boyfriend and his son who were waiting for him. He walked to his car and asked Taemin to drive to the hotel, leaving Key stunned.

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun looked himself in the mirror, smiling. He had long forgotten on Onew’s terrible actions and he had put on his favourite clothes, waiting for Minho to come back. He glanced at Yoogeun, who was sitting on the sofa obediently, watching a Japanese cartoon show on the TV. Even though Yoogeun was not able to understand Japanese, still he seemed to enjoy the cartoon show. Jonghyun smiled at the cuteness of his son. He walked to the sofa and brought Yoogeun to his lap and enjoyed the cartoon together.

 

Just then the door of the hotel room burst open, with a panting Minho, shirt soaked with perspiration.

 

“APPA!” Yoogeun exclaimed as he jumped down the sofa and ran towards his father.

 

“My Yoogeun!” Minho hugged his son tight, “Where have you been?”

 

“I’m with Key Umma all these time~”

 

Minho smiled and said, “I know, Key Umma had told me.”

 

“Appa, I want to sleep~” Yoogeun was whiny and he opened his arms, wanting Minho to carry him to the bed.

 

“Yes sir!” Minho laughed and he carried Yoogeun to bed.

 

“Minho…we finally get together as three…”

 

Minho turned his head and saw Jonghyun was right behind him. But he recalled what Key had said earlier and he could not bring up a smile. “Y-Yeah.”

 

“Aren’t you happy?” Jonghyun smiled and looked at his sleeping son. “He’s finally back.”

 

“N-Neh,” Minho replied. Jonghyun looked at Minho’s sol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter