thirteen

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.

 

“Key umma…” the kid’s voice filled the room when Key got out of the bathroom. He wiped off his remaining tears and scooted to the bed with a forced smile. “Good morning, Yoogeunnie.”

“Good morning Key umma!”

“Are you hungry?” Key carried Yoogeun in his arms and caressed Yoogeun’s hair.

“Neh!”

Key put Yoogeun to the ground and went to take a toast from the table. “Yoogeun, eat this first and I will bring you to your umma’s room later, okay?”

“Neh!”

Key smiled painfully as he walked to the sofa and took a seat. Moments ago, Onew had just said he loved him here. Those 3 words seemed to make his heart tingle but he was sure that he should not trust Onew.

Whatever it was, he could not take it anymore. All these complicated relationships will drive him mad anytime. He decided to bring Yoogeun back to his brother. He swore he would not bother about Jongho, he would not give a if they patched up or not. He had no ing time to think for others when his relationship was in a ing mess. His boyfriend loves his hyung. Nothing makes ing sense to him.

He wanted to escape. He wanted to leave Tokyo and probably then fly to Vancouver, to be alone. Probably some blonde chicks(hunks) will calm his mind.

“Umma~ Yoogeun has eaten well!” Yoogeun walked in small baby steps to Key who was sitting on the sofa.

“Good boy,” Key stood up and held on Yoogeun’s hand. “Let’s find umma now, shall we?”

“Onew hyung, why are you here?” Jonghyun got down his bed slowly and bowed at Onew. How did he manage to get in??

“I want to see you,” Onew smirked as he walked nearer and nearer to Jonghyun. Jonghyun felt uneasy and walked each step back when Onew took one step front. In few seconds, Jonghyun felt his back touched the cold, hard wall. Onew’s head was moving nearer and nearer to Jonghyun’s and he was making Jonghyun feeling uncomfortable.

“O-Onew,” he stuttered and he pushed Onew away for invading his private space, too close for his comfort.

But to think that Jonghyun touched his chest and tried to push him away, Onew quickly grabbed onto his hands and slowly planting butterfly kisses on his hands. Jonghyun widened his eyes by this gesture. He stared at Onew and Onew smiled at him. “Jonghyun-ah, you are getting more and more beautiful. I feel like making you mine.”

 “S-Stop kidding me! It’s not funny!” Jonghyun tried to laugh off and forget about it but Onew seemed to be so serious about it.

“Ani-yo, I still love you, Jonghyun-ah.”

“You do know I have a child and I patch up with Minho.” Jonghyun shot back quickly. God, he hated all this.

Onew furrowed his eyebrows and spoke in a relatively deep voice, “You and Minho, together?”

Jonghyun nodded his head and took this time to push Onew’s hands away. “I don’t love you. You have to love Kibum.”

“You don’t get it. The person I love the most is you, Kim Jonghyun. Since you don’t love me, I have to use my way to make you love me.” Onew loosened his tie and smirked at Jonghyun in a creepy manner. “We will make love together now.”

“No!” Jonghyun tried to run away but he was immediately pinned down on the nearby bed.

 “You have no other ing choice. My whole body ached for you. I have to make you mine by today!” After his freaking threatening speech, Onew bent down and Jonghyun’s earlobe and the ear stud, making Jonghyun trembled. Tears started to collect in Jonghyun’s eyes and he forced himself not to cry. He was going to be , wasn’t he?

He straddled on Jonghyun and began to Jonghyun’s long shirt. Onew silently thought that this shirt belonged to Minho. With this thought, he tried to be rough and ripped off Jonghyun’s top. A whole n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter