fifteen

I'm Carrying Your Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

15.

 

“Ding Dong~!” Taemin stood outside his Young Master’s hotel room impatiently and he had already pressed the bell thrice.

“Don’t tell me Young Master and his family members have gone out! I called his cellphone but he was not picking up, that punk! I need to convey Old Master’s message!” Taemin blabbered to himself and stood outside the room like a fool.

It was like right after his blabbering, the door opened. Taemin was greeted with two soaking wet men wear bathrobes. Their hair and face were still drenched; water droplets falling down from their hair to their neck. There were signs of bubbles and foam on their visible skin.

“Good evening Young Master and Young Mistress…” Taemin said slowly as he bowed. He knew he was in deep . They seemed to be taking a bath and he was interrupting them…

“Lee Taemin,” Minho called out Taemin’s full name and sighed. He cleared his throat before continuing, “WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE AT THIS TIMING?!”

“S-Sorry…” Taemin bowed to Minho and Jonghyun again. “I didn’t know both of you are taking a bath…”

“DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF FU-” Minho’s sentence was cut off by Jonghyun as he quickly placed his hand to cover Minho’s mouth.

“Well…” Jonghyun could not help looking and sounding awkward. “We are in the midst of playing the foam and you rang the bell.”

“Oh,” Taemin seemed to buy Jonghyun’s story. “Nevertheless, I’m really sorry.”

Jonghyun released his hand on Minho’s mouth and tugged his bathrobe; obviously did not want Minho to tell Taemin what they were doing in the bathtub earlier on.

“So why are you here then?” Minho seemed to be appeased and was not that angry as before.

“Old Master wants you to go for a matchmaking session right after your flight tomorrow. This is compulsory.”

Jonghyun widened his eyes and looked at Minho. Minho just turned expressionless and told Taemin that there was no way he was going for a matchmaking session.

“Young Master…you do know the consequences for defying Old Master right? He could strip off your CEO title in Choi’s Enterprise anytime. You can just make friends with your matchmaking partner. Please reconsider this. Have a good day.” Taemin bowed and walked off.

Minho bites his inner cheeks hard and then he slams the whole door shut.

“Minho…”

Minho just smiled at Jonghyun and whispered huskily, “Let’s go back to where we have stopped, shall we?” Not waiting for Jonghyun’s answer, he lifted Jonghyun and put him on his shoulder(where Jonghyun's abdomen was pressing into Minho's shoulder blade), charging into the bathroom.

 

 

 

Jonghyun stood at the glass and transparent window, looking at the night of Tokyo. It was beautiful but he was not concentrating on admiring the scenery in front of him. He was still bothered by the fact that Minho was going to the matchmaking session. He folded his arms and pouted, why things would go this way? Minho is in a relationship with him, Kim Jonghyun! And yet Minho has to continue with matchmaking.

Because Jonghyun was in deep thought, he was startled when a pair of sneaky arms came from behind and his slender waist was hugged tight. He knew it was Minho, back hugging him.

“Yeobo, what are you thinking about?” Minho bent down to sniff Jonghyun’s hair and kissed his head.

“Nothing…”

“Nothing?” Minho was not buying it. He turned Jonghyun around and “I called your name twice but you still standing at the window like a hot mannequin.” He smiled and bent to Jonghyun’s earlobe and made him shuddered.

“Really?”

“Yes!” Minho smiled and pinched Jonghyun’s nose. “Don’t worry so much, not that I will get married with the girl I’m matchmaking with. My heart belongs to you, Kim Jonghyun.” He pulled Jonghyun into his embrace and patted his back lightly. “I love you, you know that.”

“I know…I am really curious of something. Why did you leave me that day?”

Minho released Jonghyun and side hugged him. “My Appa knew our relationship. He did not approve that. He wanted a Choi’s descendant so I could not become a gay. He wanted me to go London for studies. He would hurt you if I did not go to London, but I did not tell you because I knew you could not take it. Besides I thought I could come back soon. Little did I know I committed suicide when my Appa told me you were dead, hence I lost part of my memory.”

Jonghyun had tears in his eyes after listening to Minho’s explanation. He understood, he was not accepted and therefore he would never marry to Minho. Although he was nodding along when Minho was explaining, he was still really sad. He tried not to cry before Minho and he tried to use his fists to hammer Minho’s chest.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter