Horror story.

Pieces of life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeungRi saw all the possible feelings flashing in the singer’s eyes before confusion settled as the winner. He could see the small and trembling step he took back while all the others started to smile.

“SeungRi hyung!” Chan Woo was the first to react, running to the other and hugging him “This is the best surprise ever!”

SeungRi hugged the other maknae, his eyes leaving YoungBae’s stunned form while he focused in hearing all the things the other was saying about always believing he was going to wake up and that everything was going to be okay.

“Thank you for firmly believing that.” Although he still couldn’t believe t and felt dizzy just for remembering how many things he lost, he smiled and tried to look happy about being back.

Soon the other iKON members joined their maknae in moving around the other, everyone expressing their happiness and enthusiasm about having him back, talking about their albums and how things were doing, Bobby talking about Mino and how WINNER was doing. SeungRi couldn’t be happier while he heard them, smiling and laughing every time they mentioned funny things that happened, although he wanted to ask about BIGBANG, about his friends, he didn’t dare to do it, couldn’t be clearer that they weren’t touching the topic for a reason.

“Seung- SeungRi?”

It was after several minutes that the voices quieted down when a new trembling one echoed in the room, making everybody to move their eyes towards the lonely figure that stayed behind the whole time.

“We will leave you alone, sure you need to talk a lot of things.” B.I said, patting SeungRi’s shoulder and pushing his friends out, quickly closing the door.

After the click the door made died in the room, YoungBae walked quickly to his maknae and brought his hands to cup his cheeks, staring into his eyes while them moved over his face, feeling every part of it like if he believed he was going to disappear if he let go of his face “S-SeungRi?”

“Yes hyung?” He smiled, trying to stay calm while he continued looking at him, he had the idea that if he showed any kind of negative emotion or let the tears filling his eyes fall, YoungBae could have a mental breakdown or worse.

“You’re really here, Ri… You’re really here!” He yelled, hugging him tightly and immediately letting the tears he had been holding out of his eyes.

“I-I am here, hyung, I am here” SeungRi too couldn’t hold it anymore and started to cry while he hugged him, feeling YoungBae’s body felt different in his arms, thing he didn’t like at all because he was the second person he hugged more after Ji Yong.

None of them made a move to pull away or say something after SeungRi confirmed he was there, it didn’t matter for them that time started to tick quickly, that they felt tired of standing in the same position, none of them wanted to let go, to be away from each other because that sounded like the most painful thing in the world.

“Thank you God…” YoungBae whispered while he caressed the back of his head, pulling him to sit at his side in the sofa that was there “I was an idiot for not trusting you were going to be okay.”

“No, no, if it would have been me I would have given up in that hope too” He said, trying to make him laugh and smiling when he succeeded a little “I… can’t even explain how I feel, I’m just glad I can finally see you.”

“I would have been there in the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter