Waking up.

Pieces of life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeungRi didn’t know why, but he felt his back was aching and his numb felt kind of numb, it reminded him of that time he fell asleep for almost a whole day one day they returned from a world tour, that general heaviness in his body and how slow his brain was working only made him think in that time.

Frowning slightly, he opened his eyes slowly, flinching when the light seemed to burn his pupils and keeping them closed for a couple of seconds before opening them again, blinking several times to adjust them so he could see around.

“W-Where am I?” He whispered, feeling his throat dry and tired for pronouncing those few words. his lips he saw the white floor, ceiling and walls around him, which only made him frown more.

This was definitely not his room or a hotel room, upon further inspection he saw the heart monitor and the uncomfortable bag attached to a needle on his hand. Panicking a little, he looked around, trying to remember what happened before he felt asleep almost desperately, but whimpering when a throbbing pain attacked him.

“Doctor, the patient is awake!”

He looked up when he saw a nurse looking at him before running out of the room, leaving a confused and slightly scared maknae in there.

“Mister Lee Seung Hyun! You’re finally awake” Shortly after she left, a man entered, looking at him with a smile “How do you feel?”

“I-I’m tired… and my throat feels completely dry” He said, looking at him with a glint of fear in his dark eyes.

“It’s understandable, please bring him a glass of water” The man smiled, moving closer to him “Please let me check your vitals.”

The doctor moved to him and SeungRi let him do whatever he needed to do, biting his lip while he started to feel a little bit anxious, he wanted to see someone he knew, someone that could explain him what he was doing in a hospital room all alone.

“Everything seems to be perfectly fine, safe for the weight loss and some minor changes, which are perfectly understandable” He continued “We have contacted your friends, they will be here soon.”

“I see… What am- What am I doing here?” He asked, looking at him for a moment before shifting to sit up a little.

“You just woke up from a coma, but please wait for your friends to return, I don’t think I’m the one who should be explaining things” He nodded “We’re happy you’re awake now, Mister Lee.”

“Thank you.” He whispered, following him with his eyes until he closed the door.

He was glad that his friends were coming, he wanted nothing more than to talk to them, to hug Ji Yong with all his might since he had the feeling he hadn’t seen him in a long time. He was sure that for anyone, waking up alone in a hospital room was confusing and scaring.

He was pulled out of his trance when he heard the door opening and saw the face of Yang Hyun Suk looking at him for a moment before he ran to him “SeungRi! I knew this day was going to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter