Revelations.

Pieces of life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeungRi’s hands started shaking while he kept gripping his phone, his heart started to beat faster and his breathing became almost erratic. He couldn’t believe he was asleep for three years, he couldn’t even comprehend how many things he lost for being in that state for so long, it was a horrible nightmare he wanted to end in that instant, he was sure he couldn’t deal with that.

“T-That can’t be true, yesterday we finished and we were going to hyung’s house! It can’t be it happened three years ago, I-I have it clearly in my mind” It wasn’t all true, he barely had some small flashes of them in the car before the headache forced him to stop trying, but they were desperate words he was saying to himself in order to calm down even just a little.

“You should rest, SeungRi, I’ll come to visit you tomorrow” Hyun Suk patted his head gently, pushing him back so he was resting on the bed again “I promise I’ll answer everything you need as soon as the doctor assures me you’re better, for today, rest.”

The maknae nodded slightly, clutching his phone tightly in his hands while he looked at him “C-Can I keep my phone?” He asked, his voice trembling softly.

“Sure, it’s yours after all.”

After exchanging some other words SeungRi didn’t really listen to, the CEO left, promising to be there early the next day so he could help him through this process, SeungRi stayed in the bed without moving a muscle until he glanced at the phone still in his hands. He couldn’t just wait, he couldn’t.

Sitting up slowly, he unlocked the phone and tried dialling Ji Yong’s number, but of course his number and server didn’t work anymore, after three years he was sure people just gave up on him and cancelled his contract. Fortunately, the hospital had a free Wi-Fi service he quickly connected to and opened the browser. His trembling fingers stayed still over the keyboard for a few seconds before he started to type letter by letter the word he loved typing before, but that now was terrifying him to the core.

BIGBANG

The cracked screen immediately showed a rain of pages with different titles that he didn’t like it at all and made his head throb with renewed force “Oh God…” he whispered, closing his eyes for several seconds before he opened one of the many links that appeared.

BIGBANG involved in a serious car accident.

November 27, 2015.

Last night, the famous idol group from YG Entertainment, BIGBANG, finished their last concert for their MADE World Tour and every seemed to be perfect until this morning. Around 3:00 am, rumours started to spread about the band having an accident that night, photos started to be uploaded to the internet showing the leader’s car in an irreparable state, showing the biggest damage in the front with other heavy hits on the back; Nothing was proved until this morning when the CEO confirmed they did have an accident and were being attended in the hospital.

November 28, 2015.

Today another statement was revealed, the five members were admitted to the hospital around 4 in the morning. He also added one of them is in critical condition while the others had delicate problems too.

SeungRi dropped his phone when a sudden series of flashes started to appear on his head, making him feel dizzy and completely disoriented. He remembered being sitting in the front seat while Ji Yong was driving, Seung Hyun had DaeSung in a tight embrace in the back while YoungBae laughed, everybody seemed happy, proud for finishing such a large tour, everything was fine, until he heard a loud screech and the memory disappeared just as it came.

He found himself panting when he opened his eyes, his hands still squeezing his head while he breathed heavily, trying desperately to calm the painful memories and the anxiousness taking over his mind.

But still, he took his phone again.

BIGBANG entering a full hiatus, all the members excluded from the mandatory military service due several problems.

A lot of negative reactions caused the statement saying all the members don’t need to do the mandatory two years military service due several health conditions. This didn’t do anything more than making the rumours bigger about the mental condition of DaeSung or Seung Hyun’s alcohol problems.

“A-Alcohol problems? D-Dae hyung with mental conditions?” He stuttered like if there was someone that could answer to him.

Feeling the room started to spin, he shook his head and left his phone on the chair Hyun Suk left, pressing his face to the pillow, keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter