Chapter 3.

Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning Lily woke up with an ache in her back, but her foot was healing just fine. She changed the bandage around her ankle and washed up. She decided it was time to reply to Jimin's messages from yesterday. She sat down at her dinner table and had her breakfast. Lily loved waking up before the sunrise, so it was just about time for the sunrise as she got up and stood by her large window facing a beautiful view, from her apartment that was on the 16th floor out of 20.

She smiled as she exhaled a deep breath, she promised herself that today would be a good day. She wouldn't be upset or sad at all. She got back to her breakfast and texted Jimin back.

"Hey Jimin, you were right I was celebrating my birthday, so unfortunately I didn't see your messages before this morning, and yes we can meet up sometime; but you really didn't have to get me a birthday present, it's too much". Lily wrote to him, she disliked dishonesty very much, so she had a bitter taste in after having lied to him. She figured it was the right thing to do, she didn't want to include him in her drama. As she was clearing out the table, she looked over at Jungkook's mug that was on the kitchen counter. She picked it up and looked at it for a while, it still hurt a bit that he wasn't here.

Her phone vibrated on the table so she put the mug down and went to see who it was. "Good morning, you're an early riser? I'm so sorry to have texted you so much, as I said I might have been slightly intoxicated, but everything I wrote was actually to my surprise decent and I meant it, how about today? Are you free?" Jimin had texted her back immediately.

She was a bit surprised that he was up as early as well, especially if he might have had a bit to drink last night. "Yes we can meet up today, where should it be?" She texted back to him, for some strange reason she was excited to see him after so long. He was the only person she truly spoke to at the academy, she had many friends, but they all saw her as their competition, and she knew their friendship was purely beneficial and not of free will. Whereas, he was honest, kind and fun.

Lily quickly ran to her bedroom to find proper clothes instead of the sweatpants and t-shirt she was currently wearing. As she was going through the shared closet of her and Jungkook's, her eyes landed on a bag, it was a black plastic bag, and it was tucked away all the way back in the closet. And in front of it there were boxes placed as to hide it. It was only because she was looking thoroughly in her closet that she noticed it, or else she would probably never have noticed it.

As she picked up the small plastic bag, she pulled out what was inside it, a black bra and . And she knew they weren't hers. The size was bigger than hers and they weren't new ones. At first she couldn't quite grasp the situation but soon a feeling of disbelief and a gutting feeling overwhelmed her. With several blinks and deep breaths, she managed to get herself to her bed and sit down at the edge. She pulled out both the and bra and put them on her bed.

As she starred at them she felt a tear stream down her cheek, she finally grasped the situation. He had cheated. Jungkook had had another girl in this apartment, these were the thoughts that were filling up her mind. However, she didn't want to jump to conclusions, she was trying to convince herself that there must be an explanation.

That's when she heard the front door from the living room, she wanted to jump up and hide what she found, but for some reason her body was not working with her mind. She was still sitting on the edge of the bed with the underwear placed on the bed next to her. She closed her eyes and was trying to not let her emotions get the better of her.

"Babe, I'm home, the game on Sunday was cancelled so they sent all of us home" Jungkook shouted through the living room. Lily could hear his voice loud and clear as the tone of his voice rang in her ears. But for some reason she couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter