Ending D

Sneaky Pretty You - SuJu FanFiction

It was the day of the shooting with Super Junior D&E. 

Ryan was even invited to join the shoot. Kee-yeun was really happy that Ryan managed to get Eunhyuk and Donghae for the magazine. Though Ryan didn’t like this at all.

She froze when she saw Eunhyuk’s blonde hair. If Eunhyuk was here, this meant Donghae wasn’t far. Ryan stopped breathing and stared at the door, where Kee-yeun was welcoming her beloved guests.

„Song Rina-ssi, come over here.“, she grinned and for once even looked like someone friendly.

As slowly as she could, Ryan walked over. The mood between her and Eunhyuk was still tensed. But he tried his best to not be mad at her, since Donghae even encouraged him to forgive her.

Ryan grinned awkwardly and then she saw Donghae. 

„Hey.“, he said and his brown eyes hit her.

She wasn’t able to reply anything.

Kee-yeun laughed. „She’s behaving as if she would see you for the first time.“

Eunhyuk looked from Ryan to Donghae and back and tried to read their minds.

„Song Rina-ssi, please take them to the makeup room.“, Kee-yeun then interrupted the silence.

Ryan nodded. „Please follow me.“, she said.

„Are you okay?“, Eunhyuk asked Donghae when they followed Ryan down a corridor.

Donghae nodded. „I guess so.“ 

But then he stopped walking.

„What’s wrong?“, Eunhyuk asked.

Ryan, who had noticed, that she wasn’t followed anymore, also stopped and turned around.

„I have to talk to her.“, Donghae said and focussed Ryan.

„Are you sure?“, Eunhyuk wanted to confirm.

Donghae nodded. 

„He wants to talk to you.“, Eunhyuk told Ryan.

She gasped and again she felt like having a heart attack.

Eunhyuk left them behind in the corridor. 

„Ryan.“, Donghae said. „Eunhyuk told me everything.“

Ryan nodded.

Donghae slowly approached. „But I want to hear from you what happened the night of your birthday.“, he said.

Ryan looked at him, startled from his gaze. 

„What did Heechul tell you?“, he wanted to know.

„He wanted to know if I like you.“, Ryan whispered. 

„What did you answer?“ It was hard for Donghae to talk to her. Whenever he looked at her, he knew what he was missing. He couldn’t sleep at night, because he didn’t know if she was okay or not. He wanted to take care of her, even after what she had done. 

     „I didn’t answer, because then you came.“, Ryan admitted. 

„What would your answer be?“, he asked.

Ryan looked into his eyes and searched for something inside of his face.

„I’m sorry.“, she said. „I never meant to hurt you. And everything I said was true. I really enjoyed my time with you and I wanted to be with you.

„I wanted to forget you Ryan.“, Donghae said and hit her with his words.

Ryan nodded. „I know. I’m sorry I keep bothering you.“

Was this his way of torturing her. Was this his revenge? It was awfully painful to hear him say he wanted to forget her.

All of the sudden Donghae pulled Ryan close and locked his lips onto hers. It was a warm and desperate kiss. Ryan’s body crossed a wave of dizziness. 

     „Why?“, she breathed when he carefully pushed her away and stared into her eyes.

„I just wanted to know if this would feel as amazing, as I imagined it.“, he said, seeming a little out of breath and shocked from his own doings.

Ryan couldn’t respond to this. Her body was now all shaky.

The two of them remained like that for a while. Donghae’s hands on her shoulders and his eyes observing her face, wandering from her deep eyes down to her lips, that had tasted even better than he had expected.

„And was it?“, Ryan then gathered the courage to ask.

A smile flashed over Donghae’s lips, teasing her with no answer.

„I should go get my makeup done.“, he said and let go of Ryan.

„Donghae-ya!“, Ryan said a little bit taken aback. 

Donghae turned around and reached out his hand for her. It felt like all the dark feelings fell off of Ryan in that moment. She grabbed Donghae’s hands and let him pull her into his arms.

„I missed you.“, he whispered into her hair.

„I missed you too.“, she said and tears started to fill her eyes. 

„You know, I believe in love at first sight. Even though I might not be yours, you are mine and I don’t want to lose that.“, he said and tucked her hair behind her ear.