First Lunch Together

Oh Mr. Tsundere!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Tsundere 4

"Take it!"

*****

Jungkook swallowed the large gulp that formed into his throat. Ever since Taehyung moved classes, he would always make sure to get two separate lunches. Of course, that's because they are classmates. He is surely not doing it because he likes him or some sort. That's totally not the purpose. He just wants the male to eat the same food he is eating. Yeah! That's right!

But this time he had other plans. "Taehyungie," He called out to the sleeping male, poking the male's head aggressively. "Wake up will you!?" His simple poking, eventually became a slap.

Taehyung groaned into his sleep. He was certainly not in the mood to get bothered this time, but hearing Jungkook call him 'Taehyungie' is enough to tell him why should he be awake. Slowly, he opened his eyes and was about lift his head up when continues slapping was felt on his head. It got his head down for a moment, but when it stopped that's where he fully lifted it. "I know I love you but you shouldn't hit someone just to wake them up."

Jungkook frowned, "I was poking you at first but you didn't want to wake up at all!" He defended. "This is why I hate you to bits!"

"You say that out of love." Taehyung slumped his shoulders. Of all the times Jungkook can disturb him it has to be the time where he is tired and sleepy. But despite this, he decided to tease the younger. For payback purposes. "Hating me to bits? Why won't you get away from me if you do hate me to bits?"

"Just because." Jungkook looked away, pink tainting his cheeks. "Anyways -- " The said man was about to bring the topic elsewhere, when Taehyung, the bastard he is decided to take up such measures.

"Taehyungie," he mimicked the younger male. "Taehyungie, Taehyungie, Taehyungie ~ "

The young latter's once pink face bloomed into red. He threw a notebook right at the male's face. "Shut up will you? I-I called you T-Taehyungie b-because... B-Because..." Jungkook struggled to speak out the right words.

"Because what, Kookie?" Taehyung wriggled a brow playfully. "Have you fallen for my charms yet?" He joked around. Taehyung was amused on how the male would always make up excuses here and there when it's all too obvious. He chuckled. Oh, how he wishes he can get the male the confess right here and right now. But then, he has to wait for the last day next week.

  Jungkook on the other hand took that playful question to a whole new dimension. He took it seriously, it seems. Jungkook was red as roses, and the fact that he had his hair dyed red just doubled the whole thing up. "Whatever! And don't call me Kookie!"   Taehyung frowned upon hearing the answer. He really wanted to hear the answer from the younger one. And that's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter