Being Partners

Oh Mr. Tsundere!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Tsundere 3

"I want him as my partner!"

*****

He yawned as he spun a notebook with his finger tips. The lecture was boring as hell. And to be honest here, it feels like he will pass out any minute soon. I'm so tired. I'll just pray to mother in heaven to wake me up if our teacher notices that I'm sleeping. I don't want to get detention. His eyes then fluttered shut. He was about to drift off when something hard; yet soft collided with his head.

"Ow!" He almost yelled. But of course, none paid attention to him since his 'ow' sounded like a yelp. The students were probably thinking he is just fooling around but he is sure something did collided with his head. 

He looked at the floor to look for that thing that was throw right at him and the name written on front... "Of course it would be him." He mumbled. "Pst..." He poked Jungkook's sides, earning a slap.

"Jeeeesus!" The latter yelled in pain and it seemed to grab the attention of everyone in class. "What was that for!?"

"T-That is what I'm supposed to ask you! You totally poked me on the sides!" Jungkook retorted, cheeks flushing. "And you didn't have to poke my sides just to get my attention! You should be thankful I woke y-you up!" He battled.

"You should have just allowed me to sleep then! You didn't have to throw a notebook right at me!"

"I-I can't allow you to sleep... I-If you slept then we wouldn't be partners... Ma'am would partner you up with the smart one... " Those words almost came as a whisper, but he heard it perfect and clear.

"Jeon Jungkook! Kim Taehyung!" The stern voice of their teacher is what brought the two back into their senses. 

"Yes, Ma'am?" The two said in unison.

She narrowed her eyes, "Is there something wrong going on? Should I make a special seating arrangement during my class hours?" She suggested, earning groans from students. Everyone was obviously satisfied with their seatmate.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak when Jungkook blocked him from doing so with his own words, "No need, Ma'am. Taehyung and I are doing f-fine."

"Fine? It doesn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter