Our Ice Cream

Oh Mr. Tsundere!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Tsundere 5

"Hard as Ice, Soft as Ice Cream."

[A/N]: i need a break from all that angst ;w; and i with fluff nowadays ;w; maybe it's bc of toomuch

*****

There are two types of people. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. An extrovert, an introvert. A bubbly guy, well... The other isn't really so bubbly at all. Taehyung was laughing, tears almost slipping right out of the corners of his eyes. "Jungkook, you're really handsome don't get me wrong." He said between his laughs. "But the look you have written all over your face... It's priceless, honestly."

And with that said, Jungkook knew he was going to pull some strings right at his hyungs. Nothing's better than sweet revenge. But for now, he has to deal with it. "Taehyung, can't you just shut up for a moment?" He snapped, but deep inside, he loved the ring that laugh releases. He could feel his lips curving into a smile, but decided to stop it. "Oh my god, just shut up!" He stood firm.

"Awe, Kookie, don't woooorry ~ " Taehyung cooed, pinching the cheeks of the young latter. "If looking good is whats troubling you, you still look good!" He grinned, nudging the sides of Jungkook playfully. "In fact, you're cute as a bunny!"

"Please stop that." He dead panned. "It's not good for my heart." 

Taehyung coughed.

Jungkook turned pale.

"That's not what I mean!" Jungkook quickly defended. "W-What I-I mean is... With those funny stuffs y-you'd say, I-I might die for laughing internally. A-And we sure don't want that happening." He lied, cheeks giving off that vibrant red color. Just as Taehyung was about to speak up, the younger of the two quickly grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and dragged him elsewhere. 

"You know, you really have to step up your game when it comes to holding hands." Taehyung sighed. He could literally see Jungkook being dumped in a week with this kind of attitude he holds. If he wasn't around then will that mean Jungkook won't get into a relationship since birth? That's horrible. Pft. As if. The boy could drag the ladies on the lawn without even doing anything. And the only thing that it takes to get those ladies in the lawn is that cute bunny smile. "Here," Taehyung slowly inserted each of his fingers between Jungkook's, intertwining them. 

"I am stepping up my game!" Jungkook battled, his frown turning deeper. "And hurry up your pace! I don't want others seeing this. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter