(final)

Blindr

chapter 11 (final)


“Look at those two,” Baekhyun whispers, jabbing his thumb to the side. “Jongin’s following him around like a lovesick puppy. So much for professionalism.”

When Sehun looks he finds that Baekhyun is right, and Jongin is, in fact, trailing along on Kyungsoo’s heels, only standing back and giving him space when he stops to serve a table. It’s obvious that the customers are aware of his strange behaviours, but it doesn’t stop Jongin from staring at his lover with hearts in his eyes.

It’s been three months since Jongin and Kyungsoo started dating. It took them a couple of days to find their place in the relationship, but after a whole lot of urging from both Sehun and Baekhyun, they decided their feelings were too strong to just be left on the sidelines of friendship, and it was worth a shot at developing them into something more.

Baekhyun and Sehun are seated together alone at the restaurant, treated to a free dinner (and dessert, as demanded by Sehun) in celebration of Kyungsoo’s first day at university. Jongin was, of course, invited as well, but he’s decided he’d rather follow Kyungsoo around while he works and steal him away at every free opportunity to kiss him instead.

“He’s always been the clingy type,” Sehun comments, restlessly stabbing at his food and eyeing the dessert display at the front counter. “You finished eating?”

“We got our meals three minutes ago, Sehun.”

Impatient and frustrated, Sehun pokes around at his food and decides to pass the time by staring at Jongin. The way he scuttles after Kyungsoo and smiles nervously when he turns around is pathetic, and Sehun grimaces when Jongin reaches out and takes Kyungsoo’s hand as they walk back to the kitchen together.

Although it’s painfully cheesy watching them interact, a small part of Sehun can’t deny that they do look cute together. He’d never thought about it hard before, but Sehun never really liked seeing Jongin with dominant and oppressive guys. Jongin is too tender-hearted and sensitive to deal with that, even though that’s precisely the kind of person he always searched for. Seeing gentle Kyungsoo care for his best friend and love him so genuinely warms Sehun’s heart, and makes up for all of the sickening affection they can’t resist showing.

“They’ll be kicked out of university for being too gay,” Sehun mutters, turning back and glaring when he sees Baekhyun stealing from his dish. “Hey! That’s mine!”

“You weren’t even eating it,” Baekhyun argues, “look, you’ve just destroyed it, you monster.”

Sehun pretends to scoff, but he doesn’t bother trying to hide his smile.

He’ll never admit it, but he’s glad Kyungsoo and Jongin didn’t just let fate bring them together. Now that Baekhyun is a part of his life, Sehun can’t imagine going a day without him. Normally, Sehun is lonely when Jongin starts dating, but Baekhyun has definitely helped him cope now that Jongin never visits him anymore because he’s so busy with Kyungsoo.

“You look like you’re about to burst,” Baekhyun laughs. “Come on, let’s order dessert.”

Sehun perks up immediately, face alight with excitement, and he raises his hand instantly to wave Kyungsoo over.

He finishes his cheesecake in less than twenty seconds, and Baekhyun shakes his head in silent disapproval when Sehun begins to stare longingly at his dessert.

“Here,” he sighs, slicing a piece of his own and reaching across the table to offer the fork to Sehun. He immediately lunges for it and takes the cheesecake in his teeth before the fork dry, making sure to take every last crumb off of the crumbs.

“Calm down, Sehun, we’re in public. Save that for the bedroom.”

“Can I have some more?”

The two of them hang around for at least another half an hour, slowly sharing Baekhyun’s dessert between them (Baekhyun hardly gets a bite, but he doesn’t really mind) before Kyungsoo and Jongin approach them to clear the plates and inform them the restaurant will be closing up soon. They congratulate Kyungsoo one last time before leaving the restaurant together – of course, not without poking fun at the couple about what they’ll be getting up to tonight – and heading to the bus stop.

“Stay over at my house for the night?” Baekhyun asks, without so much as a glance in Sehun’s direction.

“What for?”

“For video games and eating at midnight?”

Sehun considers this for a moment, before shrugging dismissively and agreeing to the proposition. At least Jongin won’t be able to make fun of him for it.

[] [] []

“I’m so glad I signed up for that stupid gay phone app,” Sehun sighs, waiting for Baekhyun to lock the door behind them. “I’d be stuck at home alone if it weren’t for you.”

“And you say you don’t love me,” Baekhyun teases, throwing his keys across the room and smirking as they land successfully on the sofa.

“You’re the worst thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“I fed you my cake, .”

Sehun rolls his eyes and slings an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders, walking the familiar path to Baekhyun’s bedroom. He’s already thinking about the movie he wants to watch – but now that they’re so closely pressed against one another, Baekhyun has other things on his mind.

“I hope you haven’t decided on what to watch, cause—”

Sehun pauses and turns in confusion when Baekhyun stops walking, and his eyes widen when Baekhyun’s hands reach out and grasp his shirt.

They stand there in the hallway for a few moments before Baekhyun raises an eyebrow ever so slightly, scanning the bewildered but eager look in Sehun’s eyes, and pulls him down to press their lips together.

Sehun is frozen for a few solid seconds before he feels Baekhyun’s hands slowly release, palms smoothing up his shirt and arms wrapping around his neck. He realises he’s barely breathing and Baekhyun is tilting his head and oh my God his lips are so soft and something makes him respond even though most of him is wondering why the Baekhyun is kissing him. Regardless, Sehun grips Baekhyun’s waist and moves forward, pushing him back until they slam into the wall, and Baekhyun finally pulls away to gasp for breath.

Sehun opens his eyes but doesn’t move away, breathing heavily on Baekhyun’s lips and watching as his friend manages a weak, but still cheeky, smile.

“Did I ever mention,” Baekhyun says hoarsely, his confident voice faltering for the first time since they’ve met, “that I’m gay?”

Maybe it’s because it’s late at night, or maybe it’s because Baekhyun has cracked and let his vulnerability show, but all Sehun can think about is pressing him further into the wall and kissing him breathless, because he never, ever wants this to end.

He’s sure he’s not gay, but something about Baekhyun has finally woken him up to the fact that maybe, he’s not straight, either.

This is all Jongin’s fault, he tells himself, hands roaming to explore the contours of Baekhyun’s body through his clothes, this is all because of his stupid gayness rubbing off on me.

“I totally knew you were gay,” Baekhyun rasps once they finally pull away to breathe, and Sehun punches him in the gut, causing him to lurch and cuss in pain.

“I’m not—I’m not gay.”

“Then why is your hand—still on my ?”

Sehun pulls away and storms off into Baekhyun’s bedroom, his cheeks on fire, with partly winded Baekhyun following behind him. Baekhyun hears him mutter something defensive about wanting to see if his tongue tasted like cheesecake, but it doesn’t really matter, anyway. He knows Sehun will eventually come round, one way or another.

[] [] []

Kyungsoo immediately suspects there’s a serial killer waiting in the kitchen when Jongin walks in to get a drink and screams. He picks up a chair and runs in, ready to knock the daylight out of whoever’s about to kill Jongin, until he sees his boyfriend pressed up against the counter, his face stricken with horror.

“What?” Kyungsoo demands, still holding the chair above his head in terror. “What is it?”

“Do you use that in here?” Jongin cries, pointing a shaky finger towards the other side of the kitchen, and Kyungsoo finally sets the chair down to investigate. He doesn’t even step forward before he sees what Jongin is looking at.

“Oh, my God!” he screams, lunging for the phallic object standing upright on his counter and knocking it away from his beloved kitchen tools. It falls to the ground and bounces at Jongin’s feet, and Jongin recoils, stepping away in disgust.

“It’s—that’s not mine—!”

“You could have just told me!” Jongin wails, “you could have told me you wanted to be intimate instead of contaminating your kitchen and putting that in here!”

Kyungsoo is fuming now, and he kicks the out of the kitchen, watching it skid across the ground and bump into the wall. It’d almost be hilarious if it wasn’t so disgusting.

“Every cheesecake I’ve ever eaten,” Jongin sobs, “everything you’ve ever made me…”

He’s going to murder Baekhyun.

[] [] []

Baekhyun: It’s new if you want to keep it ;)


 ( a/n ] I ING HATE THIS GAY FANFIC!!!!!!! but omg how inconvenient the kaistal news came out a few days before this chapter wtf SM COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED LIKE A WEEK SO I COULD FINISH THIS KAISOO GAY anyway guys omg im gonna miss u so much!!!!! thank u for all of your endless support and hilarious ragey comments and shipping sebaek more than kaisoo wtf that wasn't even intended but its ok because it makes y'all happy and thats all that matters <3 i love u all to the moon and back!!!!!! see u in the next fic babes!!!! hopefully it wont be got7 cries I STILL HATE YOU IM JAEBUM

word count: 1529