Chapter 2 - Roommate

Love Is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany now at her room. When she gets there, no one in the room. She is the first one that got there.

 

“It’s really big for 2 person here.” She said while drop her luggage.

 

A few minute later, someone come in to the room. Tiffany turn around and see a foreign girl.

 

“Hello~~” She said and Tiffany answered. “Hi new roommate. My name is Jessica Jung just call me Jessica. Nice to meet ya” she say with a smile.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you too. I’m Stephanie Hwang Mi-young just call Tiffany. She say with a smile too.

 

“Daebak, this room is really big for the two of us isn’t it.’ Said Jessica while she looking around the room.

 

“Yeah, i think the same too.”Tiffany sit and unpacking her stuff.

 

As the night come, Tiffany really curious that where is Jessica come from. She really shy to ask and then.

 

“Oh, by the way i am not from here actually but i am from United stated.”

 

Tiffany was shocked, “Really?! I come from UK too. I think that you from here because your Korea is good.”

 

“Well, everyone say that to me. What course are you taking here fany?” asked Jessica.

 

“I’m on the music course. How about you? Tiffany asked back.

 

“I’m taking on fashion here. I will going to sleep now cause my class start early in the morning. Nighty-night” Jessica just finish unpacki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter