Chapter 1 - Enter College

Love Is Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1 : ENTER COLLEGE “Fany! Wake up dear, if not you going to be late.” Tiffany ust woke up from her sleep. “If you’re ready, come down stair and eat you  breakfast before you to your college.”   Tiffany forgot that today she be going to college for her first day. Then she prepaid as fast as she can.   “Aigoo... Why did you forget that today is your first day going to college” Her mom pinching her daughter.   “Mom that hurt.” She rubbing her cheeks. After the breakfast, her mom brought her to college.   Ding Ding Dong Ding, the bells ringing and the classes have been started.   “Good morning class, today i’m going to be your homeroom starting today.”   “Oh, by the way my name is Kang Gary. Just call me Mr. Gary”   “Naee” all the class said and the class have been started.   The last bell has been ringing, “Okay class that all for today.”   “Thank you Mr. Gary.” And the class has ended.   Tiffany walking straight to her dorm because she were really tired and then she accidently struck with a boy.   “I’m really sorry.” said tiffany to the boy with a red short hair.   The boy said with a sweet smile “It’s okay. I’m sorry too.” Then he go to his friend waiting for him.   Somehow Tiffany see that the boy is cute and she continue walk to her dorm.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter