allkpop: Yang Hyun-Suk Talks About Fantasy & Yang Eun-Byul

❥ FANTASY (공상) ┊YG Entertainment's New Girl Group ! [ APPLY NOW OPEN ]
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun-Suk Talks About Yang Eun-Byul and Fantasy!
January 13, 2016 @ 12:08 am
yang-hyun-suk.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by winnerforeverandever
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun-Suk talks about Fantasy and Yang Eun-Byul in his interview with OSEN.

SEE ALSO: Nations Princess Yang Eun-Byul To Be Part Of YG Entertainment's New Girl Group?

YG Entertainment's CEO Yang Hyun-Suk recently revealed how he first met Nations Princess or Nations Bright Star Yang Eun-Byul and he talks about Fantasy and the concept they will show when they debut. He doesn't know when Fantasy debut but we hope soon! Here is what Yang Hyun-Suk said about Yang Eun-Byul. "I remember meeting Eun-Byul when she was just a child, she came with Jin-young when Rain and Se7en were going to battle against each other. I remember her sitting on his lap as he told me that she will change the world one day with her voice. She was so bubbly back then like she is now, I remember how Se7en and Rain were having a hard time, she would instantly run to Rain's side as she would always say to him "Rainnie oppa! Rainnie oppa fighting!" It brought Rain to smiles and he instantly remembered why he was doing this. Every day she amazes me with the new songs lyrics she composed and produced. To me I still think she is the female version of Big Bang's leader G-Dragon."

He also talked about Fantasy as well saying. "The eight girls have been working hard together and been helping each other as well, they really work well with one another and I am glad that I picked these eight girls to be part of Fantasy. Their concepts are going to be different from YG's but they will go to cutesy and then go y and hiphop feel. They will still have that YG vibe to them but I want them to conquer every concpet and genre as well."

What do you agree with Papa YG with Yang Eun-Byul being the female version G-Dragon? Are you ready for Fantasy's debut?

tags
YG Entertainment
Yang Hyun-Suk
Fantasy
Yang Eun-Byul
comments
There are 500 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
th?id=OIP.M1bf1a29d118f06709eaa0da74bfd4
vipforever · Posted January 13, 2016 @ 10:33 am
allkpop is always trying to create fanwars. CL and Eun-Byul are close stop creating fanwars between them.
Reply · Report · Share
 
tumblr_m6l74ncZ3W1rxnfkio1_500.jpg
blackjackforever· Posted January 13, 2016 @ 10:00 am
post the full interview allkpop! -.- stop creating fanwars seriously!
Reply · Report · Share
 
tumblr_m6zoavcsQl1qgtu95o1_500.jpg
ygfamilyforever· Posted January 13, 2016 @ 9:33 am
WTF?! She is not the female version of G-Dragon it's CL... (Opps I read the full version of his interview in soompi and I realized why YG said that.) Stupid allkpop stop creating fanwars!
Reply · Report · Share
 
G-DRAGON-g-dragon-33244081-1229-1082.jpg
g-dragonismine · Posted January 13, 2016 @ 8:33 am
Never go to allkpop about YG news, they cut some part of the interview that he talked about Eun-Byul and Fantasy! -.- Stupid allkpop trying to cause fan wars!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more