SOOMPI: Yang Hyun-Suk Thinks That Yang Eun-Byul Is The Girl Version of Big Bang's G-Dragon?!

❥ FANTASY (공상) ┊YG Entertainment's New Girl Group ! [ APPLY NOW OPEN ]

HOME     NEWS     GALLERY     EXCLUSIVES     FORUM     SHOP

 

Yang Hyun-Suk Talks About Yang Eun-Byul, Fantasy & Fantasy's Concept

whataboutyouandme | January 12, 2016

YG Entertainment's CEO Yang Hyun-Suk recently sat down with the media outlet OSEN and talks about Yang Eun-Byul, his new girl group Fantasy and their concepts that they will show when they debut.

Yang Hyun-Suk reveals how he first met the Nation's Princess or Nation's Bright Star Yang Eun-Byul as he said this. "I remember meeting Eun-Byul when she was just a child, she came with Jin-young when Rain and Se7en were going to battle against each other. I remember her sitting on his lap as he told me that she will change the world one day with her voice. She was so bubbly back then like she is now, I remember how Se7en and Rain were having a hard time, she would instantly run to Rain's side as she would always say to him "Rainnie oppa! Rainnie oppa fighting!" It brought Rain to smiles and he instantly remembered why he was doing this. During the break time, she was practicing her ballet and I saw the smile she brought to JYP Entertainment trainees including my trainees as well. When she heard Jin-Young's 'Honey' play she would instantly sing along and dance along as well it brought so many smiles to our trainees including to me and Jin-Young. I knew from that moment on that she had potential and I wanted to be under me when she grew older."

He smiled as he talked about how he told Jin-Young that he wanted to sign her and JYP's expression. "I told Jin-Young that I wanted to sign her when she grew older and he got mad at me and he said. "She's going to sign under me when she is older! She wants to be under JYP not YG." I laughed and told him that when she grows older she might be signed under a different label and he got mad. I didn't see her again when became a trainee for SM, she was focused on her training than anything else. Jin-Young would always tell me that how hardworking she is and that he feels bad that when 2PM and Big Bang were going against each other that they will never experience what Se7en and Rain experienced as well. I remember I saw her again when we wanted 2PM and Big Bang to go against each other again and I remember she was smiling as she talked about her experiences being a trainee in SM and how close she is to her sunbaes in the label and how she talked about she was getting her first movie deal. Jin-Young smiled and he promised her that he would support her and she told him that she produced more songs and composed more lyrics I thought to myself, she's the young Ji-Yong. When she left SM, I scouted for her right away and told her that I see the potential of her being someone big and I see her as the young G-Dragon and I still do. Every day she amazes me with the new songs lyrics she composed and produced. To me I still think she is the female version of Big Bang's leader G-Dragon. Ji-Yong sees himself in Eun-Byul alot because he came from SM as well just like she did and he sees the potential I see in her as well."

"When I see Jin-Young in K-Pop Star, he always tells me that he is happy that I saw the potential of Eun-Byul and took her under my wings. He sees her more matured but she is still the same Yang Eun-Byul he knew when she was growing up. I feel like a proud father when I talk about her accomplishments in acting and in singing as well. I know in the near future she will do well and be successful."

He also talked about Fantasy and their concepts that they will show when they debut, he doesn't know when exactly they will debut but he said soon they will debut. "Fantasy, have been working hard, they have been producing their own songs and composing their own songs so I haven't been helping them at all. The eight girls have been working hard together and been helping each other as well, they really work well with one another and I am glad that I picked these eight girls to be part of Fantasy. Their concepts are going to be different from YG's but they will go to cutesy and then go y and hiphop feel. They will still have that YG vibe to them but I want them to conquer every concpet and genre as well. I am excited for them to debut now. I don't know when they will debut but I do know soon they will debut."

Are you shocked in what YG said about Eun-Byul? Are you excited for Fantasy's debut as we are?!

TAGS

Yang Hyun-Suk
Fantasy
Yang Eun-Byul
YG Entertainment

PREVIOUS STORY

Nation's Princess Yang Eun-Byul To Debut In YG Entertainment's New Girl Group Fantasy?!

NEXT STORY

New "Reply 1988" Wedding Scene Spoilers Leaked

Sign in                                                                             900 people listening
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

tvxqforever                                                                                                                                   1 hour ago

He sounds like a proud father when he talks about Eun-Byul and her success. I am amazed that he saw that potential in her in a young age and realized that she will do good in his company. I hope she debuts soon and hopefully in Fantasy!

Like    Reply

ygfamillystan                                                                                                                               2 hours ago

The female version of G-Dragon, which is crazy to say but I do see her as the female version of G-Dragon as well but they all say it's CL but to me it's her even YG said so himself. I think that's great that he saw that potential in her when she was young! He really knows talent when he sees it!

Like    Reply

gdragonforever                                                                                                                        14 hours ago

I'm excited for Fantasy to debut now! Papa YG stop trolling us! Actually I didn't even think she is the female version of G-Dragon because of CL but then when YG talks about her and how he knows her talent then he can say that but she's beautiful but I just don't see her as the female version of G-Dragon.

Like    Reply

ilovekai                                                                                                                                   15 hours ago

She's ugly. Plain ugly. She doesn't even have talent at all. I think Fantasy is going to be a flop!

Like    Reply