final.

Wedding crashers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun opened his eyes lazily and looked at the banging door, he took the kitten off his lap to stretch over the sofa.

"open up" Sehun heard from the other side of the door, he stood up feeling dizzy; to unlocked the door and a furious red headed luhan stormed in still in his running pyjama.

"my father is getting married" luhan announced, sehun's face didn't slightly change; he really tried but hearing this piece of information over five times make it lose it charm.

"so.." Sehun shrugged his shoulders then slumbered on his still warm spot.

Luhan hovered over sehun with a deep frown, sehun sighed.

"he is marrying my old teacher" luhan burst out, sehun pulled a disgusted face "she call me son" he continued, sehun pushed him away, luhan stepped two steps back and suddenly froze with a terrified face hands stuck in mid air.

"tell me I'm not standing on you half eaten pizza" luhan begged, sehun laughed hand over his stomach with the other pointing at luhan that was near a serious break down.

Luhan stepped off the box of rotted pizza and quietly took off his shoes, sehun calming down from his laughter, when luhan placed his running shoes on the green carpet a white old and fat cat came closer to smell it as if it was a good catch, before luhan could ask another brown slim cat came in view; it didn't have a left leg.

Luhan looked up at sehun as his small orange kitten joined along with two old ugly cats with night dark black colour.

"I may have accidentally sort of adopted five cats yesterday" sehun smiled, luhan shock his head then sat next to sehun with the five cats still discovering his shoes.

"I need your help" luhan began, sehun shifted in his place; he dislike being this close to luhan "we need to stop this weeding; we have a week".

"kiss me and I will do anything you want" sehun cackled, luhan took no mercy on him and punched him straight in the stomach.

"this is serious" luhan claimed, sehun that crawled into a ball nodded putting a thumb up.

•••

Oh sehun was a writer, or so he liked to label himself, he hate his friends crewel labelling as a disgusting grown man with health issues. He moved out of his parents house or as chanyeol say: "they kicked your ugly out of their house"; each time sehun talk about it.

He was skinny because he can't cook or have money to go to restaurants, Baekhyun always give him some of the lunch he cook, other ways sehun would've been dead by now.

He write for infamous magazine for the main time; he write about love advices, it was the only job taemin could get him.

"though you are not surprisingly single but this is all they have, try not to get people to divorce" taemin begged not cracking a smile.

Sehun whatsoever felt blessed and had no slight feeling of being a disgusting single man as Jongin claim him to be, he only had one problem in his life which was luhan.

He knew him the first out all of his friends; four years now, and since four years he have been trying to get him to be with him in a more romantic and intimate relationship but it never work.

He still bitterly and clearly remember taemin's loud laughs when he told them about his plan to get luhan.

•••

"what if they really love each other!" Taemin admitted, jongin nodded at his wise partner.

"I careless; if they got married I will suicide" Baekhyun cracked a giggle somehow finding the confession of luhan funny.

"how do you want to stop it?" Chanyeol questioned taking luhan attention to help Baekhyun from luhan's glares.

"kill her" sehun suggested rising his eyebrows, throwing a leg over the other setting next to chanyeol.

Their meeting was around a wooden table with dark brown color in the middle of luhan's apartment, it was their usual meeting place.

"right after you" jongin uttered smiling.

"tomorrow my father will take me with them to a restaurant to meet each other; though there is no need" luhan informed.

"talk about your mother" chanyeol suggested.

"we tried this before" taemin hummed.

"say all your father flaws, or about his personality anyway" jongin smiled.

"she careless about the personality; the person have money" Baekhyun rested his head on the surface of the table.

"tell her about how your father ran over a cat once" chanyeol boomed.

"it's his favourite story, he surely told it then faked a cry" luhan sighed.

"kiss me and I will write her a poem and say it's from your father; she will run" sehun smirked, taemin rolled his eyes and Baekhyun giggled.

"she will find your poems a work of art, and I won't kiss you" luhan spat out.

"what about leaving them to be because they will divorce in a matter of months" taemin suggested shrugging his shoulders.

Sehun watched as luhan's face went gray like the color of his shirt.

•••

"I really feel sorry for luhan" Baekhyun said from the close kitchen cutting carrots while chanyeol was busy washing the dishes, sehun nodded holding his laptop struggling to write.

"it's not about the teacher herself; he is tired of his father contently getting married and dragging him into his unstable miserable life and failure horrible relationships" chanyeol commented, sehun frowned trying to type; he hate luhan for distracting him.

"what do I do next?" Baekhyun asked chanyeol showing him his carrots; chanyeol invited sehun over to dinner and probably a sleep over after their meaningless meeting finished.

"you can come over with us too" jongin invited him holding taemin's hand in his, but sehun loved to come over to the byun-park house more; they never ask him to do the dishes like taemin do.

Sehun closed his laptop knowing he won't write, he slept on his back over the sofa and sighed hand over his stomach.

After they had their late lunch chanyeol went to the fridge.

"who ate the last pancake?" He asked and Baekhyun rose his hand, even though Baekhyun ate the last of the pancakes, chanyeol couldn’t find it in himself to get worked up about it. He smiled and peaked baekhyun's lips; sehun would kill who will ever dare to do so to him.

But maybe this is why he is still single, he still remember luhan's drunken yet true words.

"you are irresponsible and selfish; I need someone to take care of me as much as I do to him".

Sehun slept in the guest room of the byun-park apartment. Or just laid in the bed with wide open eyes until his phone rang.

"hey" luhan softly greeted from the other line, sehun hate their late night calls, he came to hate even being close to luhan physically or emotionally, it only trap him to luhan more. Helplessly.

Sehun hummed in response sleeping on his stomach.

"I need you to help me" luhan begged, he didn't need to hear sehun saying "yes" so he continued on "I remember that she is homophobic so if I told her that I'm gay maybe she will leave" sehun still response with nothing enjoying luhan's voice "so can you be my date tomorrow?".

Sehun agreed and luhan cut the call.

•••

"my mother and father were a true living fairytale" luhan informed, sehun tried to stop his smile watching as the supposed teacher face coloured in yellow looking sickly at their laced fingers.

"Han what brought this out suddenly" luhan's father laughed, sehun looked down at his black shoes, it been an hour already, this was not the first time sehun lie for luhan, they do it each marriage for different reasons.

"I'm just saying" luhan shrugged his shoulders, sehun loved the sweat on their balms and the numbness in their fingers because of their locked fingers.

"so... How did you meet?" She asked pointing her cat like eyes at sehun; she was old but not older than luhan's father, she was wearing a pink spring dress with a silver necklace and a big rounded white hat topping her blond gray hair.

"at college" sehun shortly answered and luhan nodded, what surprise sehun is the complete naivety of luhan's father who believed that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter