❥ Pilot Episode Part 2 ❥ 100 Days

❥ 100 Days - Story Starts!
❥ PILOT EPISODE ❥
 
Part 2 (Yeojin Bumonim, Eye-Smiled Couple & Nation's Couple)
"Hello everyone! I'm Hana and you're watching 100 Days! As you can see before, four of the couples already have their first date on the first day, so, we're left with three couples. We'll start with the first two couples first since the last couple is quite busy on the day, we'll meet them up later in the evening. We're still with Mie and Won, that will help the two couples for their first meeting, first date on their first day!" 

Mie and Won appeared happily from behind the crew while waving and bowing to the camera. "Hello everyone, we're the Starlight Couple!"

"So, you decided to name your couple as Starlight?" Hana asked.

"Yes." Won nodded. "Because I think that both of us are a star to each other and we hope that our light will always be there for 100 years to come, just like the star." He explained.

"Wow... I thought Mie would say that instead of you." Hana commented.

"That's what she said, I'm just telling everyone about it." Won exlained.

"I see. That doesn't sound like you at all." Hana .

"Yeah, I would rather pluck the satr and give it to her." Won agreed and everyone laughed.

"So, since we have two married couple for the afternoon session, we will have a higher level compatibility test than the other one." Hana explained. We will take the guys into a blind course where they will only be able to touch their partner's end of hair and their the end of their partner's finger and nails. The girls would then continue to try and guess their partner with only touching his Adam's apple and lips." Hana explained. "At the end of the course, the guys will choose the level they wanted to be at and the girl will choose their favorite gift. All the girls will listen to the all the guys choice, so does the girls. The girls will then proceed to the level where she thinks her partner choose and the guy will choose the gift which they think their partner likes. If they exchange it correctly, they'll be able to enjoy their late lunch happily, but if not, then the couple will have to do some punishments." 

"What should we do?" Mie asked.

"You'll be the disguised and play the games as well." Hana replied. "The girls have arrived, so Mie-ssi, you can go to the ladies room now." 

Mie followed the arrow to the ladies room and get inside. "Hello, everyone." She greeted brightly.

"Hello~" The two greeted back.

"I'm Ahn Mirae. You can call me Mie." Mie introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, Mie. I'm Kang Jinhee." Jinhee introduced herself. "Please take care of me."

                                                                   

"Hello, everyone. My name is Shin Jinyoung." Jinyoung replied.

                                                                    

"Should we get to know each other more?" Mie suggested. "Let's start with age, since all of us are girls. I'm a 90's liner."

"Really? Me too!" Jinhee replied happily. "Which month?"

"December 31." Mie answered.

"I was born October 22." Jinhee answered. "Anyways, we're same-age friend."

"What about you, Jiyoung-ssi?" ie asked the quiet Jinyoung.

"I'm a year younger." Jinyoung replied.

"Let's talk comfortably then. We're going to be in a programme together anyways. You can just call me eonni, Jinyoung-ssi." MIe decided. 

"Yeah, you can call me eonni too, since you're the maknae here." Jinhee agreed.

"Okay, eonni." Jinyoung smiled.

"So, do yo know what we have to do for today?" Mie asked.

"Yeah, the writer just told us just now." Jinhee replied.

"Alright, we shall wait for the guys to come." Mie said before they satrted chattering with other while getting to know deeper about each other's background.

Outside the room, two man made their way to themain lobby with Hana and Won's greeting. "So, can you please introduce yourself?" Hana asked.

"My name is Cha Hakyeon. I'm turning 26 this year." Hakyeon introduced himself. "Please take care of me." 

                                                                       

"Hello, everyone. I'm Choi Hansol and I'm 25." Hansol bowed. "Please take care of me."

                                                                       
             

"Alright, since everyone is already here, I'll explain the rule of the games for you. There will be three girls waiting inside the ladies room and you'll be wearing helmet. You'll only be able to touch their hair and their fingertips and nails and guess which one would be your partner." Hana explained.

"I wanted to try to guess as well." Won offered himslef.

"Yes, no problem." Hana nodded as the PD showed a thumb up. "We'll start the game as soon as you finished getting ready." The three guys wore their mask and helmet before they were escorted to the ladies room with a small window on the wall.

"Girl no 1, please let your hair out through the window." Hana instructed and a smooth black hair appeared from the round window. After the three of them takes turn to touch the first girl's hair, the second girl let her hair out. It was shorter than the first hair and quite wavy. Finally, the last girl let out her long and silky hair and everyone touched them.

"Now, we'll move to fighertips. Please put your hand out of the window, girl no 1." Hana instructed again. The first girllet out her fingertips as only her fingers was able to fit in the small round window. As usual, the three guys took turn to touch and try to guess who the owner of the fingertips before the second and the last girl continued the same routine. 

The guys were excorted back to the lobby and they took out their helmet and mask. "Do you guys have a guess of which one is your partner?" Hana asked.

"I think I can roughly guess which is my partner, but I think if I could be able to smell, it would be better." Won relied.

"I agree with him." Hakyeon replied.

"I think she stood out with her hair length and styles, but since the hint was quite ambiguous, I'm not quite sure about that." Hansol explained.

"Alright, please go the guys' room and get ready to give out hints." Hana said and the guys went inside their hiding place. Soon after, the three girls appeared at the lobby.

"How was it?" Hana inquired.

"I was so nervous. But since they can't smell our shampoo, I think it was quite tough." Mie answered.

"I think my hairstyles showed out too much, and I even wear manicure." Jinyoung stared at her nail. "Maybe it's quite easy to guess that it's me."

"Since my style is pretty much the same with Mie, I think they would have a hard time guessing." Jinhee replied.

"Moving on, you girls will now be touching the guys' Adam's apple and lips and guess who's who." Hana explained. "Are you guys ready?" 

"Yes~" The girls chorus as they finsihed wearing their masks and helmet. The three girls were than escorted to the guys' room with a square window. The PD walked inside and Hana took Mie's hand first and the PD brought her hand to touch th first guy's Adam's apple and lips, continued by the second guy and the last guy. The routine followed by both Jinhee and Jinyoung and they were escorted back to the lobby after they finished the hint collection.

"So, how was it?" Hana asked.

"That was really tough!" Jinhee commented. "Both of them gave out almost the same feeling, right?" 

"I agree." Jinyoung replied.

"I think they all shaved too much for today's programme." Mie commented, creating laughs.

"So, please choose your favorite gift and write out your answer to me." Hana pointed to the table full with variety of things. After writing their answer, Hana sent the girls back to their hiding room.

The guys appeared soon after and Hana applauded them. "How was it?" 

"That was going to be so tough." Won replied.

"Yes, really tough." Hansol totally agree.

"I don't think they can even differentiate us." Hakyeon commented.

"Now, we're left with the last part. Guys, please draw you nuber and show it to the camera." hana instructed. The three of them draw a random number from the table and showed to the camera.

"Hansol got 8, Hakyeon got 13 and Won got 25." Hana readd their number. "The girls has choose their favorite things, if you already confirm your choice, please take the gift and move to your respective spot." Hana explained the rules.

"The first girl choose lollipop. The second girl choose chocolate and the last girl choose teddy bears." Hana read the girls answer. THe three guys contemplated for a while before choosing their gifts and moved to their respective spot. A few minutes later, the girls appeared again, wearing dresses. The PD appeared and whispered something to Hana and she frowned a bit before nodding.

"Since Mie could not join us for the last session, we will just go with Jinhee-ssi and Jiyoung-ssi." Hana smiled to the camera.  "But since we still have three different guys waiting, I'll take the last guy and go to see him instead of Mie."

"Are you ready, girls?" Hana asked and the two nodded. "The first guy is at level 25, the second guy is at level 8 and the third guy is at level 13." She told the girls. "You can enter the lift together and make your decision inside. Good luck!"

Jinhee and Jinyoung walked together to the elevator and stood in front of two different elevators. "Ahhh, I'm soo nervous." Jinhee commented.

"Me too." Jinyoung agreed.

"Let's count to three and make our decision okay?" Jinhee suggested and Jinyoung nodded in agreement. 

"1... 2... 3!" Jinhee and Jiyoung walked inside the elevator, pressed their button and the door was closed almost at the same time before Hana walked towards the elevator and watch the lift. The first lift stopped at level 8 and the second lift continued going up.

Hansol held the gift tightly in his sweaty hand as the elevator sounded with a 'ding' and the door opened. He closed his eyes and kneeled down as he heard a soft heel step walked towards him as his chest started to pound a little too hard.

The elevator on the 13th floor made a 'ding' sound as well and Hakyeon kneeld down on the floor showing the lollipop to the owner of the confident step of heels.

Finally, the door to the 25th floor opened as well and Won quickly turned around with a tag 'backhug me'. The sound of heels get closer and Won could feel someone slowly approached him from behind.

"Oppa, it's me." Hansol opened his eyes as the chocolate was accepted by the owner of the voice. Hansol breathed a sigh of relief as he stood up and pulled his wife into a quick hug. 

"Thank God, we're both correct!" Hansol happily cheered before loosened his hug. And that's the end of their conversation.

"Please proceed back to the lobby to meet up with other couples." The PD instructed and Jinyoung made her way inside the elevator, followed by Hansol and they silently made their way down.

"Peek-a-boo." Hakyeon smiled as he saw Jinhee happily walked towards the lollipop and snatched it. "We're correct!" They high-fived before they quickly pulled their hand back awkwardly. Hakyeoen lightly cleared his throat and Jinhee turned to face the opposite way.

"Please make your way down and meet the other couple." The PD instructed and the couple made their way inside the elevator and stood a bit far from each other as the elevator moved down.

On the 25th floor, Won was frowning as he felt someone hugged him from behind. "Noona?" He asked and Hana laughed. Won then turned around and threw the teddy bears on the floor. "Mie couldn't guess which one is me?"

"No, she had something to attend. She texted you already and left since she doesn't want to bother the recording process." Hana explained.

"Then, how are we going to proceed with the last session?" Won asked worriedly. "Will she be back by then?"

"Nope. She'll be at the apartment tonight, though." Hana replied. "Let's go down first and make another plan for tonight." 

The two then went down to the lobby, greeted by the loud applaud by the two other couples and the crew. "Congratulations to the two couples. You can proceed to the private dining area to continue filming. After you've done, please get your car and apartment key from the counter and proceed to the apartment village by 8.00 p.m." Hana explained.

"We still have one more couple. Aren't you curious about this cute couple? Stay tune!" Hana waved to the camera and the recording ended at that while the crew get ready for the final session.

"I'll see you at Music Bank recording, noona!" Won said before he left the recording place. As soon as everyone cleared, Hana quickly went to her van parked at the basement and went inside.

"Mie-ah, what happened?" Hana asked as she sat down beside the younger. "You were doing fine all day, why did you suddenly collapsed?"

"I didn't have enough sleep last night, I guess." Mie replied weakly. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize." Hana said as he caressed the younger's hair.

"Let me rest for a while and then we can continue with Jiho-ssi." Mie decided.

"No, we're not doing that. Jongsuk will bring you home. You need to get some rest and we'll meet again later at the apartment." Hana refused.

"But, eonni..." Mie wanted to argue but Hana quickly shook her head.

"You're going to have a rest or you might collapsed again while recording. Do you want that to happen? In front of Won?" Hana questioned her seriously and Mie weakly shook her head.

"Wise choice." Hana smiled. "Just take a good rest and meet us later at the apartment, okay? I love you." Hana planted a kiss on Mie's cheek before she walked down the van and closed the door. Jongsuk rolled down the window and waved at her and drove off.

Hana then went to the production's van and went inside it. "How's Mie?" PD Jung asked.

"She'll be fine soon. Hyorin is home, so she should know what to do." Hana replied with an assured smile.

"For Jiho-ssi, we will start recording nearby her house and she'll be following GOT7 around. She'll appear in front of the boys after the recording and we'll surprised them then." PD Jung explaned their script.

"Do you think she'll do well?" Hana asked.

"I'm not sure, but we'll have to see first." PD Jung replied. "I hope she'll do just fine."

"Let's start the shooting as soon as we can." Hana suggested and the PD agreed.

Later in the evening...

"Hello everybody, I'm Hana and you're watching 100 Days!" Hana waved cheerfully to the camera. "As you can see, I'm here with the winner for GOT7 'A Gift for You', Bae Jiho-ssi." Hana introduced the girl next to her.

"Hello, everyone. I'm a thrid year student in Hongik University, Bae Jiho." Jiho bowed to the camera. "Please take care of me."

                                                                          

"Firstly, congratulations for being chosen as a winner of  GOT7 'A Gift for You'." Hana appalauded her again.

"Thank you for choosing me, producer-nim..." Jiho bowed in gratitude once again.

"Those things aside, since the boys didn't know yet about you being the winner and who is your bias in GOT7, we'll have to sneak into the Music Bank recording right now and you have to do a few missions before we'll break the news to them." Hana explained to Jiho.

"What kind of mission?" Jiho asked nervously.

"Firstly, you need to get a selfie picture with all GOT7 members while they were doing camera rehearsal." Hana said. "And then, you'll have to take your bias' signature. This isquite dangerous, so we already have a backup for you. While they were being confused, we will then break the news of you and your bias being casted in this show. Is that okay?"

"It sounded very hard, but I'll try my best!" Jiho said in determination.

"Bae Jiho, fighting!" Hana supported her and the mission started as they boarded into the proction crew's van and moved to the Music Bank's recording place.

As soon as they arrived, FLYERS was on the stage, doing their camera rehearsal and training while GOT7 wass waiting at the backstage. Jiho took the chance to test her camera and managed to take a selfie with the GOT7 members.

Mark suddenly look at her direction and Jinho quickly bowed, hiding herself. She couldn't let herself to be seen before the real mission started. Mark suddenly walked towards her direction and Jiho was surprised. She was hiding behind a wall and the only way out is facing Mark. Before Mark managed to say anything to her the director called for GOT7's to get ready for their performance and Mark left the place.

                                                                               

Jiho let out a heavy sighed before she quickly ran out to the audience pace and stood all the way back to make sure that no one would be able to see her. As soon as the group started doing their rehearsal, Jiho also started her misison, trying to take selfie at different angles to make sure everyone in the group could be seen inside her selfie. It was quite a tugh job since the members were dancing and moving around on the stage.

As soona s the recording ended, Jiho finally manage to have two decent selfies of her and GOT7 members. She cheered a little bit louder that she should and everyone turned around. She quickly hid behind the chair and quickly made her way out and showed the prove to Hana and PD Jung.

"Great, moving on to the next mission." Hana told her. Jiho nodded and walked behind the GOT7 members as they went inside their waiting room.

Jiho stood on the door and peeked inside since she was too nervous to enter by herself. Her eyes met with a member and he suddenly stood up and Jiho quickly closed the door. She was about to run away and hide when the door suddenly opened and Mark appeared in front of her, followed by Jackson. 

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked suspiciously.

"I...I..." Jiho stuttered. "C-can I get your sign?" She asked nervously.

"Yah, you..." Mark quickly lowered his voice as he saw the camera and a lot of people around. He then pulled Jiho along with him.

"Hyung!" Jackson called for him but Mark ignored him and pulled Jiho away to the emergency stairs. 

"How did you get inside?" Mark asked with a serious tone as he pushed Jiho lightly towards the stairs.

"I..." Jiho stuttered again. She couldn't tell him the news yet.

"You're sasaeng, right?" Mark asked. "Stop invading other's privacy and live your life, will you?"  

"What?" Jiho frowned. "I'm not a sasaeng!"

"If you're not, why can't you tell me how did you get inside? You even get pictures of us at the backstage and while we're recording!" Mark raside his voice.

"I can't tell you how I get inside, but I'm definitely not a sasaeng!" Jiho defended herself.

"Just stop being pain in the and get out of here!" Mark said.

"I don't want to. I just need your signature." Jiho argued.

"Yah, even though you're a girl, do you think I will just..." Mark was about to pull her out, but was surprised to see Won smiling in front of him. 

"Going somewhere, Mark-ah?" Won asked.

"Oh, Wonnie hyung." Mark bowed 90 degrees at his senior. "I just have a business with this girl." Mark was surprised to see Jiho was now standing behind Won, slightly hiding herself.

"Hyung, do you know that girl?" Mark frowned.

"She's a fan, your fan to be exact. can't you just give her a sign?" Won asked.

"But, how did she get inside? She was illegally taking pictures of the members too." Mark reported.

"I'll explain everything to you later, just give her a sign first." Won instructed the younger.

Mark sighed in defeat as he extended his hand and Jiho passed the CD to him. "What's your name?" He asked flatly.

"Jiho. Bae Jiho." Jiho replied.

A few seconds later, Mark passed back the CD to Jiho and Won opened the door widely. "Congratulations, Mark! You're chosen to be in 100 Days!" Hana applauded and all the crew appeared along with s.

"What?" Mark widened his eyes. "Really?"

"Yes." Hana confirmed.

"But, with whom?" Mark asked.

"With her!" Hana pushed Jiho towards Mark and everyone applauded again. Jiho looked down in embarrasment after what she had done.

"I'm sorry to do that, but it was a mission." Jiho explained to Mark.

"Yes, it was a mission from us, Mark-ssi." Hana agreed.

"Ohh..." Mark replied shortly.

"Arent you happy?" Hana asked.

"He is! He's just too shocked." Jackson quickly saved the situation.

"Ah, that's true. So, to make up with the sudden appearance, here's you car and apartment key. You will have t go to Barbaria Grill before you'll be able to get the real address to your apartment. We'll see you tonight by 9.00 pm, so don't be late!" Hana said and passed two sets of keys to Mark. "Good luck!" And they left the two in awkward silent.

"So, all the seven couples have meet up and we'll wrap the first day with their couple's name later at night!" Hana waved to the apartment.

"Thanks for the hard work!" The PD wrap up the filming for that session for the first day.
 
Author's Note;
 
Double updates since the pilot episode is too long. I hope all of you like it!

I also write the voting system at the author note on the previous part, so make sure you check it and do ask if you're still confused.
I might be lagging in updates since I'd be busy with school works and stuff, but I'll try my best! ^^

Till next time, peeps!
xoxo
Amy

 
 
© delirium layouts                            ▲ Back to top