❥ Pilot Episode Part 1 ❥ 100 Days

❥ 100 Days - Story Starts!
❥ PILOT EPISODE ❥
 
Part 1 (Childhood Neighbor Couple, Ahyu Couple, Jongji Couple & Hoonjoo Couple)
"Hello everyone! I'm Hana and you're watching 100 Days! For this episode, we will watch these 7 couple first meeting before they moved to their own house! For the start, let's watch how these couple acted when they first know that they are chosen to be the participants of these show." Hana smiled to the camera.
"For the first meeting, we have countless of ways of how we will make the couple meet. Aren't you interested?" Hana asked. "Let's meet up with our official couple that will act as the helpers for these couple's first meeting!"

                         

Mie and Won appeared from the back while waving brightly to the camera. "Sorry, everyone. I have something to attend and I was late. Hope I don't trouble everyone very much." Mie bowed to the crew,

"No, you're not, Mie-ssi." Hana replied on behalf of the production crew. "You give us more time to prepare for the first filming for today."

"Is that right?" Mie smiled. "I'm glad to hear that then."

"So, for this morning, we'll meet up with our first four couples, and we'll meet another two in the afternoon and the last one at night." Hana explained. "Shall we start?"

"Yes." Won and Mie answered simultaneously.

"For the first part, we will ride that bus." Hana pointed to the blue colored bus nearby their recording place. We've contacted the four couple separatedly and asked them to wait for the bus at different bus stop. And they'll meet their partner on the bus. They didn't know that they'll meet their partner on the bus, so they'll be quite surprised. We'll then drop off each couple after they meet up with their partner at a cafe or restaurant that they'll choose so they can have their breakfast or brunch." Hana explained.

"Sound exciting. I can't wait to meet up with them." Mie applauded with excitement.

"But, I have mission for the two of you." Hana smiled. 

"Mission?" Won frowned. "What kind of mission?"

"To be able to enjoy their first date, they'll have to win the both of you in the patner's compatiblility test. If they got a higher mark than you guys, they'll be able to enjoy their first date however they like and if they lost, they'll have to accept the punishment and do it inside the cafe or restaurant they'll be going." Hana explained. "If both of you lost, you'll also have to do the punishment, but for the whole day." 

"What?"

"Excuse me?" Mie and Won simultaneously asked.

"If you're ready, let's go go go!" Hana announced excitedly and walked towards the bus.

"Let's just go first." Won said before he dragged Mie with him towards the bus.

"What are you two doing?" Hana asked as Mie and Won started whispering towards each other and giggled as they walked towards the bus.

"Are you being jealous right now, noona?" Won asked teasingly.

"Just hurry up and get inside, will you?" Hana shook her head and walked inside the bus.

Won then climbed up the bus before reaching out his hand and pull Mie up with him before they went and sit down. "Noona, you should wait for me to climb up first, you know?" He complained to Hana.

"Ah... that's right. Shall we repeat everything again?" Hana asked.

"No, no. That's fine. Just remember to wait for the man too climb up first next time." Won smiled at her.

"So, moving on. Before people started complaining how cheesy you truly are..." Hana grinned at Won before facing the camera. "...we'll meet up with our first passenger soon!" She said and the bus started to move.

"Just a basic introduction, our first passenger today is a guy. He's 27 years old and works as a CEO at Kim Inc. We'll arrived at the stop in a few minutes." Hana explained as the bus moved. 

"There, there, I can see him already!" Mie pointed out to a guy standing at the bus stop, wearing a sunglasses. The bus pulled to a stop and they guy walked in confidently and bowed lightly to everyone.

                                                                            

"Hello everyone. My name is Kim Woobin and I'm 27. Please take a very good care of me." He bowed again.

"Congratulations for being casted, Woobin-ssi!" Hana said as Mie and Won applauded him.

"Thank you." Woobin smiled as he took a seat beside the couple.

"Do you know both of them?" Hana asked Woobin.

"I think I've seen him a lot in the show that Minji usually watch." Woobin accepted Wn's extended hands.

"I'm Won." Won introduced himself.

"Yes, the one who played the guitar." Woobin suddenly said, making laughed loudly.

"She's my manager." Won said as he put his hand around Mie's shoulder and patted her arm. 

"Really?" Woobin frowned. "She doesn't really look like your manager."

"Of course, she's my girlfriend as of now." Won boasted before chuckling. "It feels so nice to be able to say it out loud in front of the camera."

"I know the feeling." Woobin agreed.

"So, are you looking forward to today's meeting, Woobin-ssi?" Hana asked.

"Of course it has been so long since I met her." Woobin nodded with a slightly shy smiled.

"We are approaching her right now." Hana announced and from far, a girl could be seen standing at the bus stop with her back facing them.

Woobin suddenly frowned as the girl walked inside their bus. She bowed slightly to everyone and smiled. "Hello everyone. My name is Kim Eunjung. Please take care of me."

                                                                        

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Woobin asked the girl.

"I'm here for the programme, of course." Eunjung replied with a small voice.

"PD-nim, do you actually mistaken her with someone else?" Woobin asked the production crew and everyone goes silent.

"Woobin-ssi, Eunjung-ssi. I believe both of you have a lot to talk about." Hana calmed him down. "But first, let us continue the recording and you'll have all day to discuss about this matter."

Woobin looked at Eunjung who cowered lightly before sitting down on the seat. Eunjung hesitated for a while before taking the seat next to Woobin. 

"Before we move on to our next location, please choose the cafe or restaurant where you'd like to have your breakfast for today." hana said as the screen in front of them showed a few different restaurant. Mie and Won cheered happily at the variety of choice.

Eunjung glanced at Woobin and Wobbin moved his head lightly, signalling her to choose the cafe. "I'll... We'll choose Basco Coffee." Eunjung decided.

"Why Basco?" Mie asked curiously.

"Because we both likes to drink coffee in the morning, so Ibelieve Basco is a good choice for both of us." Eunjung replied.

"Before you'll be able to go to Basco Coffee, we'll play a game and if you got higher marks than the other couple, you'll be able to enjoy your breakfast happily. Biut if you lost, you'll have to do a punishment." Hana explained the rules of the game. "Eunjung-ssi and Mie-ssi, please move to the backseat."

After everyone settled down, the crew passed each of them a marker pen and a small whiteboard. "This game is very simple. There will be questions given for the girls to answer about their partner and we'll check the correct answer with the guys. After that we'll ask the question about the girls to the guys and check the correct answr from the girls. Whoever got wrong, will get the punishment. Okay?" Hana explained.

"Yes~" Everyone chorused.

"Name an animal your partner dislikes." Hana read the question and Mie and Eunjung quickly wrote their answer. "Everyone ready? Show your answer in three, two, one!"

Both of them showed up their board at the same time and Hana read it. "Cat?" She frowned. "Really?"

"Give me five, bro!" Won and Woobin shook hand with each other and everyone laughed.

"Next question." Hana said. "My partner likes pink."

10 seconds later, the board was raised and Hana laughed at the answer. "Neon bright pink is her skin color." Hana read Won's answer. "Yes, that's so true." She agreed.

"She's not really a girl." Hana read Woobin's answer and everyone laughed. "She looks so much like a girl for me." She commented.

"Next question." Hana quickly moved on. "My partner likes ice-cream." 

A few seconds later the boards were raised and Hana read the answer. "He loves it." Hana nodded at Eunjung's answer. "Yah, Mie, you shouldn't write that, you know?"

"Why?" Mie acted innocent.

"What with the 'I wish I'm an ice-cream'?" Hana asked.

"He loves ice-cream more than me." Mie pouted.

"I'll love you more, honey." Won joked and they laughed.

"Alright, moving on!" Hana said, changing the topic. "My partner dislikes children." 

A few seconds later, Woobin raised his board followed by Won. "She loves them, correct." Hana accepted Woobin answer. "Won-ssi? Yes? Are you sure?" She asked Won.

"Of course. She loves children." Won answered confidently.

"Did you listen to my question correctly?" Hana asked. "I asked, 'my partner dislikes children'. The correct answer should be no." Hana explained and Won finally realised his silliness.

"Yah! You just make us lost!" Mie shouted as she shook Won's shoulder frustratingly.

"Congratulations, Woobin-ssi and Eunjung-ssi. We'll drop you off at the next stop." Hana announced. For Won-ssi and Mie-ssi, both of you needed to hold hand until you won the next compatibility test."

Won and Mie held each other's hand tightly as soon as Hana announced that. "This is not a punishment, PD-nim!" Hana complained. "This is a reward for both of them!" The production crew laughed at the comment.

"We arrived at your destination. We'll see you at the apartment tonight. Please accept the car key and the house key from the VJ (cameraman) after you finish your recording later." Hana told Woobin and Eunjung. They bowed to everyone inside the bus before walking down and the bus continued to the next stop.

"Don't they look quite awkward with each other?" Mie asked Won.

"I think so as well." Won replied.

"Actually, there was a change in the appearance. That's why they're quite awkward." Hana explained. "Do you want to know more? Stay tune!" 

The bus then stopped at the next location and a man appeared with a cup of coffee. "Hello, everyone! I'm Yu Barom, please take care of me." He bowed lightly. "Just call me Rome."

                                                                       

"Good morning, Rome-ssi." Hana smiled at him. "Please take a seat." 

"Hello." Rome waved to Won and Won extended his hand and the shake hand.

"I'm Won." Won introduced himself.

"I've seen you a lot." Rome commented. "Nice to meet you." He then extended his hand to Mie, but Won quickly took it instead. 

"My manager, Ahn Mirae." Won said flatly as he slightly glared to the poor guy.

Rome chuckled and sat dwon comfortably on the seat. "Doesn't really look like your manager, though." He commented, making everyone laugh.

"Of course. Why would I bring my manager around for a dating show?" Won joked. "But no skinship with my girl, okay?"

"Understood." Rome accepted coolly.

"Do you perhaps know your partner, Rome-ssi?" Hana asked.

"I shouldn't be in this programme with someone else. It gotta be her, no doubt about it." Rome replied as the bus stopped at the next station.

A girl walked inside and bowed as soon as she boarded the bus. "Hello, I'm Kim Ahreum. Please take care of me."

                                                                             

"Hello, Ahreum-ssi." Hana greeted her.

"Please, call her Lia." Rome interrupted.

"Oh, can we?" Hana asked.

"Yeah, that would be better." Lia smiled lightly.

"Please take your seat." Hana said. Instead of taking the seat next to Rome, Lia took the seat behind the Won and Mie couple.

"Since Lia already take her place, Mie-ssi, please take your place too." Hana quickly took charge of the situation.

"Rome-ssi, would you mind choosing a place to go for breakfast?" Hana asked as the screen showed the list of cafe and restuarant.

"I'll go with Panda Cafe." Rome quickly decided. "Since both of us loves black coffee."

"Good choice." Hana nodded. "So, before we let you off, we need to play a game. If you win again the other couple, you'll be able to enjoy your breakfast and talk peacefully. But if you lost, you'll be given a punishment. Everyone understand?" She asked and everyone chorused out 'yes'.

The crew then passed marker and board to Rome and Lia as hana proceed to tell the new couple the same game rules. "If everyone understand, we'll start the game now." Hana announced.

"We're ready!" Mie cheered.

"The first question for Rome-ssi and Won-ssi." Hana started the game. "My partner loves music."

A few seconds later the two guys raised their board with different answers. Rome answer 'Yes!' while Won answer 'Classical music relieves her stress'.

"Correct!" Hana applauded. "Next question for Mie-ssi and Lia-ssi. My partner loves extreme sports."

A few second later, both Mie and Lia showed their board. "Rome-ssi, can you read Lia-ssi answer and tell us if she's correct." Hana instructed.

"Lia writes positives. Correct." Rome nodded.

"And Won?" Hana asked.

"She wrote 'I have no idea why he loves it so much and please stop dragging me along'." Won read the answer, and everyone laughed.

"Did he brought you to a lot of them, Mie? Even after what happened?" Hana asked.

"He gave up a few, but he's still taking me to watch him going for a car racing and rock climbing." Mie explained. "But I'm just watching on the sideways, of course."

"Why did you still bringing her along?" Hana asked Won.

"Because I wanted t show her my capabiities?" Won laughed but cried in pain as Hana knocked his head with the mic. "Auch, noona!" He whined.

"Are you still going to continue this?" Hana asked sternly.

"I won't let her do it, noona. I swear! I'm also afraid that she'll end up in the ER again." Won quickly defended himself.

"Good." Hana glared at him before facing Rome. "How about you? Have you ever drag Lia to any extreem sports?"

"Not yet." Rome replied.

"So you will in the future?" Hana inquired curiously.

"She likes it as well." Rome replied.

"I'd like to go with Mie and Won first to see if I enjoyed it." Lia suddenly said, making everyone laughed.

"I see." Hana chuckled. "Alright, moving onto the next question for Won and Rome. My partner loves accessories." 

A few second later both of them rasied their board. "Won answered yes and Rome-ssi... you're not sure?" Hana frowned. "Lia-ssi, any comment?"

"I always wear this bracelet." Lia showed the bracelet on her hand. "But that's all I got." 

"Unfortunately, Rome-ssi, you're wrong." Hana smiled sadly to them. "As a punishment, you need to wear this couple ring..." Hana took out a pair of rings that are tied to each other. "...and never took it off until you arrived at your seat in the cafe."

Both of them looked at each other before Rome took the rings. "Rome-ssi, can you put the ring on Lia instead of your finger?" Mie suggested.

"I..." Rome sighed. "Okay." He agreed and put it on Lia's finger.

"Lia-ssi?" Mie sent a hopeful smile towards her and she put the ring on Rome's finger withot saying anything.

"We'll drop you off here for now. You can get your car and house key from the waiter in the cafe as soon as you finished your recording and we'll see each other tonight." Hana explained. 

"Thank you." Both Lia and Rome bowed to everyone before walking off the bus.

As soon as the bus satrted moving, Hana scanned the couple who was seating behind her. "Both of yoou can let go of your hand now. You don't have to do the punishment anymore." 

"It's okay. We can do this all day." Won smiled at Hana and she just scowled, making the crew laughed.

The bus finally stopped at the next stop and and a girl could be seen waiting for them. "Oh, this time it's a girl!" Won pointed out. The girl smiled before bowing towards them. "My name is Chae Jiwon. Please take care of me."

                                                                              

"Jiwon-ssi, please tak a seat." Hana invited her and she sat down beside the couple. "Do you perhaps know them?"

"Yes, I watch them a lot on TV." Jiwon replied. "I've been a long time fan..." Jiwon extended her hand and Won casually accepted it.

"Thank you!" Won happily replied.

"I was talking about Mie-ssi." Jiwon said casually, making the crew laughed.

"Oh, really?" Won quickly let go of her hand. "What do you like so much about my manager?"

"She's your manager?" Jiwon asked, looking quite surprised at the fact.

"You didn't know?" Won asked.

"Yeah... I don't really follow K-Pop that much." Jiwon replied honestly.

"Then, how did you know Mie?" Hana asked curiously.

"I watch a lot of designing and beauty show and she appeared on it. And I watch sailormoon as well and fall in love with Sailormoon voice. I searched for the owner of the voice and I found out that it was Mie-ssi
." Jiwon explained. 

"Wow, you're really a big fan of me..." Mie was surprised.

"Yeah, I was really a big fan of you." Jiwon nodded. "I was motivated to see someone as young as you to be able to succeed as much as that."

"I'm sorry to ask this, but how old are you, Jiwon-ssi?" Won suddely asked.

"I'm a 91 liner." Jiwon replied.

"Nice to meet you, my friend." Won shook Jiwon's hand once again.

"I'm a 90 liner." Mie smiled at Jiwon.

"You're an eonni?" Jiwon asked. "You really don't look like that."

"Yes, I'm older than this kid right here." Mie answered.

"Just by a day." Won commented. "What's so good about that?" He complained.

"Sorry to interrupt with your conversation, but her partner is here." Hana interrupted. Beside her was a tall young man. 

"Hello, everyone. I'm Hong Jonghyun. Nice to meet you all." The guy bowed lightly.

                                                                      

"Please take your seat, Jonghyun-ssi." Hana pointed to the seat next to Jiwon and Jiwon quickly put her bag beside her. 

"It's full." Jiwon replied.

"Just forget about it." Jonghyun snorted and took a seat in front Hana.

"Before we start with our game, I'd like to explain a few things. We will do compability test for you two, and if both of you won against the other couple, you'll be able to go and enjoy your brunch at a restaurant you'll choose peacefully. But if you lose, you'll have to do some punishment. Is that clear?" Hana explained to the new couple.

"Yes." Both of them answered.

"So, Jonghyun and Jiwon-ssi, please choose a restaurant that both of you would like to go." Hana ointed to the television screen with a list of restaurant in front of them.

"Giriri Chicken."

"Terui Restaurant." Both of them replied at the same time.

"We'll eat chicken. Who in their right mind would eat meat for brunch?" Jiwon complained.

"Do you think eating chicken would make more sense?" Jonghyun argued back.

"You should go for the French Brounette Restaurant and have a brunch there." Hana suggested. "They serve both meat and chicken, so you don't have to fight."

"If that's better... okay." Jonghyun decided while Jiwon just nodded.

The crew then passed Jiwon and Jonghyun marker pen and the small board as Hana explained the game's rules. "First question would be to Won and Jonghyun-ssi." Hana started the game after making sure everyone understand the game. "My partner loves sweet things."

A few seconds later, Jonghyun raised up his board, followed by Won. "Won answered yes and Jonghyun-ssi said..." Hana frowned. "...how am I supposed to know that?" She read Jonghyun's answer.

"Yes, how am I supposed to know that? You should ask her, why did you ask me?" Jonghyun asked, making the production crew surprised. 

"This is just a game, Jonghyun-ssi." Hana calmed him down.

"I know, that's why I'm saying that. I know nothing about that girl to be honest." Jonghyun honestly replied.

"Because you didn't anything about her, we'll give you time to get to know each other. And because you lose, you have to do the thread and ring's punishment." Hana said as she showed tehm the rings that was tied together by a string. "Please put it in your hand.

Before Mie managed to suggest anything, the two had already put it around their pinkies and stood as far as they could between each other. "We'll drop you off here, make sure you have the ring on your finger until you arrived in the restaurant. After you finished your brunch, please take the car and apartment key from the counter and you can proceed to your new house. We'll see each other tonight and good luck." Hana explained to them.

"See you." Both of them bowed slightly before Jonghyun slightly dragged Jiwon down the bus. They kept pulling the strings twards each other as they walked down the street.

"Do you think they'll be fine?" Mie asked to no one in particular.

"They won't do more than bickering in front of the camera." Hana asssured them.

"Next would be the final couple that would ride this bus." Hana announced. "Since they were quite busy, they'll wait together at a nearby bus stop near their office." Hana explained.

The bus continued moving for quite far from their previous stop before it stopped in front of the front door of a company. A girl exited the building and walked towards their bus and boarded. "Hello, everyone. I'm Jung Minjoo. Please take care of me." She introduced herself.

                                                                            

"Hello, Minjoo-ssi. Where's your partner?" Hana asked.

"Oh, he'll be here soon." And Minjoo took a seat beside the couple.

"Do you perhaps know them?" Hana asked Minjoo as she pointed to the two.

"Not really..." Minjo shook her head.

"It's okay, you don't actually needed to know us." Won grinned at her awkwardly, making the crew trying to hide their laugh."I'm Lee Dongwon and this is my partner Ahn Mirae." He introduced himself and Mie to her.

"Nice to know you." Minjoo bowed again.

"Hello everyone!" A very cheerful voice interrupted them. 

"Oh, the main characterof the story is already here." Hana commented. 

"I'm Jihoon, Lee Jihoon. Nice to meet you." Jihoon bowed to everyone, so he bowed thrice.

                                                                        

"Have a seat Jihoon-ssi." Hana pointed out to the seat and he naturally took the seat beside Minjoo.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late. I have something to attend along with my boss." Ilhoon apologized.

"It's okay. Is your boss okay with letting you go now?" Hana asked.

"I guess so, right boss?" Jihoon turned to face Minjoo who shrugged. "She says it's fine." He explained.

"She's your boss?" Mie asked Jihoon.

"Yeah. She's our department manager." Jihoon replied.

"Alright, can you choose your place to have brunch first?" Hana asked as the screen showed the list of cafes and restaurant.

"Can we go to Rouselle Dining, Jung Manager-nim?" Jihoon asked Minjoo.

"Up to you." Minjoo replied shortly.

"We'll go with that." Jinhoo decided.

Hana then explained again about the game rules and punishments and made sure both Jihoon and Minjoo understood before she started the game. "The first question for Won and Jihoon-ss. My partner has an allergy."

The board was raised and both of them answered yes. Minjoo looked surprised at Jinhoon's knowledge about her. "What types of allergy does Minjoo-ssi have?" Hana asked.

"Nuts." Jihoon replied confidently.

"Next question for Mie and Minjoo-ssi. My partner's alcohol tolerance is high." Hana moved to the next question.

Minjoo and Mie raised their boards and Hana read their answers. "Too high, I shouldn't drink with him." Won and Mie laughed. "And Minjoo write 'Probably much lower than me'. Is that right, Jihoon-ssi?"

"Yes, I can't hold liquor as much as her." Jihoon agreed.

"Okay, next question for Won and Jihoon-ssi again." Hana flipped the card. "Name one of your partner hobby that you know."

Won raised his board not long after, but Jihoon just stared blankly at the board before turning to face Minjoo. "Manager-nim, what is you hobby? You never tell me that before."

"That's not allowed, Jihoon-ssi." Hana warned him.

"Then, I shall give up." Jihoon answered.

"If you give up, you'll be given punishment." Hana reminded him.

"I'll take the responsibility for that." Jihoon agreed.

"But it's a couple's punishment." Hana told him and Jihoon glanced at Minjoo.

"Proceed." Minjoo agreed.

"You need to wear the couple ring until you arrived at your seat in the retaurant." Hana explained.

"Oh, that's not so bad." Jihoon commented as he put the ring on Minjoo's pinky and put the other one onto his. "Let's go, manager-nim."

"You should take your car and apartment key before you leave the restaurant later, alright? See you tonight! Good luck!" Hana said and both of them bowed lightly before they boarded off the bus.

"We're finally done!" Hana announcedd and they applauded. "We'll move to the next couple and we need to hurry up since Won have to go for his rehearsal at Music Bank tonight. Stay tune!"
 
Author's Note;
 
Pilot episode Part 1 is here. I've divided it into two because it's too long.

By the way, since most of you are confused about the voting system, let me explain it again. For the voting system, you are required to vote each time you comment. For example, after reading the chapters, you commented on the comment box, right? Therefore, at the end, you'll need to vote your favorite couple (Your couple of course. That's the whole point of voting system, the more you vote, the higher chance you will win.
You can vote up to three three couples at one. You can just vote for one couple, two couples or three couples. Minimum one and maximum three. You can also just vote the couple on the comment box everytime I updated because if any couple that has no votes for consecutive two episodes, they might not appear in the next episode, therefore, don't forget to vote! ^^

I hope I make everyone less confused now! ^^
 
© delirium layouts                            ▲ Back to top