❥ Official Teaser ❥ 100 Days

❥ 100 Days - Story Starts!

❥ OFFICIAL TEASER ❥

 
Revealing Characters!

"Hello everybody! I'm Hana and you're watching 100 Days! Finally, we are going to reveal the applicants who will be casted in this programme. For that, I'll pass the stage to our official couple of the programme." Hana waved to the camera.

                                              

The scene changed and a girl walked towards a door. She slowly opened the door and walked inside. Her face was blurred as she sat down at the seat near the window. She fished out her phone and played with the phone for a while when the door opened and a guy walked in. Without hesitation, he walked over to where the girl was sitting and sat down in front of her. They talked for a while before both of them stood up and walked out of the cafe and walked towards the car. As soon as they entered the car, the camera switched on and the two faces revealed. 

                

"Hello, everyone! I'm 26 years old, Ahn Mirae. Everyone called me Mie for short. Please take care of me." Mie bowed to the camera. 

"Hello, everyone. I'm FLYERS sunshine, Won. Nice to meet you all." Won bowed to the camera. "As you can see from a lot of FLYERS variety show, this girl right here is my personal manager, stylist and make-up artist. She's also a beauty advisor as well as an English specialist. She's too greedy like that." He introduced the girl next to him.

"Yah, do you want to die?" Mie joked as she hit Won's shoulder playfully.

"Everyone, if something happened to me, you can be sure who's the reason behind it, right?" Won joked to the camera, making everyone laughed.

"Moving on..." Mie ignored the whole laughing as she smiled to the camera, continuing the recording. "...as we are the official couple of 100 Days, we will start to give a preview of the new couple that will be revealed fully at the pilot episode this weekend." 

"Let's watch!" Mie and Won simultaneously said to the camera.

"Firstly, let me introduce our oldest couple in this programme. A 27 years old CEO from Kim Inc, his God-like handsome face are nearly equal to mine." Won started the introduction.

"Partnered with him, his childhood friend, a Korean-American girl, Elsie. She's two years younger than him and same age as Won, an animal-lover, therefore she's a veterinar." Mie explained.

"Known as childhood neighbor couple..." Mie's words was cut by Won.

"Woah, they were just one level lower than us, though." Won excitedly commented.

"We hoped to see their close relationship onscreen!" Mie once again ignored the guy.

"The second couple... woah!" Won couldn't help himself from gasping in excitement. "A 26 years old, again a CEO, of Humax Company. Mie-ssi, you've heard about this company before, right?" 

"Of course." Mie agreed. "A consumer electric company, right?" She replied. "Partnered with him, a 26 year's lecturer of management from Seoul University."

"This couple has a 6 years old daughter name Yeojin, and they're known as Yeojin bumonim. That's mean they've married 6 years ago." Won commented. "Not as long as us, right Manager Ahn?"

"The third couple would be a Korean-Australian couple!" Mie quickly introduced the next couple, ignoring Won's comment. 

"Korean-Australian?" Won asked.

"Yes, they were both born from a Korean family in Australia, and they're both back to Korea for good as of now." Mie replied.

"Oh, I've seen this girl! Isn't she the one that we saw at Sunghwa's party last month?" Won asked.

"Yah, are you really going to continue this?" Mie asked.

"Sorry, sorry." Won grinned mischievously. "Continue."

"Known as Lia, she's a final year student in Seoul National University, majoring in Psychology." Mie introduced the girl.

"Partnered with her, a tough but sweet guy, 26 years old cinematography producer." Won continued.

"Ah, look at how handsome he is..." Mie started fangirling over the guy.

"Yah, isn't he the one that was in-charge of FLYERS last album?" Won asked.

"Of course he is! He's the one who takes care of everyone and very sweet..." Mie hid her smile as Won flipped over the page. "Known as the Ahyu/Romeo&Juliet couple, let's look forward to this visual couple soon!" 

"The next couple would be this... oh my God!" Won shouted in surprised as the apple hit the camera inside the television they were watching. "Wait, what just happened?" He asked, making the whole crew laughed.

"This is a very interesting relationship from the Executive Officer of ZARA's Company. They constantly fight with each other, which slightly increase my curiosity about them." Mie explained.

"Known as Jongji couple, let's have fun watching the member from the Marketing department and the Public Relation department of ZARA fight for 100 Days!" Won concluded.

"The next couple would be a married couple, who had been married for two years. Maybe they're here to make babies?" Won jerked his eyebrows twice, just to get hit by Mie.

"Yah! You're a public figure. Watch your speech!" Mie reminded him.

"Sorry, manager-nim." Won bowed at Mie before chuckling playfully.

"I'm sorry for Won's behavior, everyone." Mie bowed to the camera. "Known as the eye-smiled couple, we hope that this couple will continue to have a beautiful marriage years afterwards."

"And make a lot of babies too!" Won chirped in.

"Yah!" Mie hit him, making him squeaking in pain and the camera showed a black screen before Mie appeared again, smiling brightly to the camera.

"I apologize again, everyone." Mie bowed to the camera by herself. "Moving on without Won, since he has image to take care of, let me introduced you to the next couple. A charismatic lady boss with one of her workers, it would be really interesting to watch their interaction out of work. I hope the HoonJoo couple won't dissapoint me!"

"And for the last couple..." Mie glanced towards her right and Won appeared, smiling brightly as if nothing happened and took a seat beside her. "Hello, everyone! I'm FLYERS Won!" And he clapped by himself, making the crew roared with laughter.

"I'm sorry for not coming earlier, and it looks like we're finally introducing the last couple!" Won happily said to the camera. "For the maknae couple, everyone, we'll introduce you to the Nation's Couple! The main rapper of GOT7 is here! Along with his die-hard fan, a 23 years old student from Hongik University, majoring in Fine Arts. We're really looking forward to their interaction and we hope you don't bash the girl too much. She is a lucky fan chosen by us, so we hope that you won't cornered her with hateful comment."

"Yes, that's right." Mie agreed.

"And please don't bash my manager as well, everyone! She works really hard since the first day I debuted, which would be nearly 20 years back. I hope you can see us in a good light, everyone." Won bowed to the camera before glancing towards Mie.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Won asked, slightly worried.

"Nothing..." Mie quickly wiped her tears. "It's too touching."

        
            

"Aigoo, this girl." Won chuckled before pulling Mie into a hug. 

"That's all from us, everyone. We'll pass the stage back to Hana! Have a good day!" Mie and Won waved to the camera.

"So, that would be the couple that are choosen, and I sincerely congratulate everyone of you! I hope those others who applied but doesn't got chosen, please don't be discouraged. I hope your love will still blossom beautifully with each other." Hana smiled. "This has been Hana for 100 days and stay tune for the pilot episode this weekend!" 



                                                                  
 
 
AMY's RANT;
 
Hello, there everyone! It's Amy here, for official teaser!
So, all 7 characters have been revealed and congratulations, everyone! I hope everyone is satisfied with the short preview. ^^
I'll work on the pilot episode and try my best to post it this weekend.

For those who aren't chosen, I sincerely apologize. You've worked hard! ^^

Please go to the 'Your Mission (Update)' for your mission and don't forget to comment your answer on the comment box below! ^^
 
© delirium layouts                            ▲ Back to top