Chapter 3

When Your Brother is Famous Star

Well this time I only can seat watching my brother as a model.. doing nothing.. super boring as always..

He's now shooting for the Spring collection of a famous brand and well my brother did well, his body and his face really will attract a lot of customers..

Suddenly my phone rang

"Annyeonghaseyo..." I pickup lazily

"Hwa Young-ah where are you?" 

"I'm with Bogum oppa... not he is in the middle of photo shoot"

"Ahh.. I see, you want me to accompany you? My schedule already finished hehehehhe..."

"Jinjja?! Wowww... come come comee I'm super boring.. I shouldn't come here at the first place, I will ask manager oppa for the address, where are you now oppa?" you must know who he is..

"Ahh.. I'm near SBS just text me the place and I'll go there.."

"Ne.. arrasso.. buy me some snack oppaaaa... kkkk"

"Neeee princess" and with that he end up the call

"Manager oppa, can you tell me this place's address? Jungsoo oppa want to come here"

"Oh okay, I'll katalk you" oh for everyone that don't know what is katalk, it is kakaotalk but here we didn't say it like that we just say it katalk..

"Ne, gomawoyo" I bow to him and sit again.. after that I get the address and quickly forward it to Jungsoo oppa

 

After 45 minutes Jungsoo call me

"Youngi, I'm outside can you go out? I don't know where are you"

"Okay! Wait a minute I'll be heading out."

After that I go out alone without manager oppa because he seems busy inside and my brother still focused with the photo shoot so I don't want to bother him. Suddenly there's a girl standing infront of me, and I didn't know her at all. She stares at me very constantly and her face totally like a b*tch

"Sorry, excuse me.." I say it to her and looking for the other way but she keep blocking my way

"Who are you?" that girl suddenly ask me with her y face

"Ne?" 

"I say who are you? Why you keep following Bogum oppa? He is MINE!" suddenly he shout the word mine and I have no idea what should I do.. From her face it's not like that bad but I don't know whether she works in entertainment world or she is just a fans of oppa..

"Why should I tell you who am I? I don't even know who you are.." I still say it calmly

"I am Bogum oppa girlfriend, so I have to know who are you!"

"I guess you are oppa's ssaeng fans.. Please give my oppa some space, don't follow him anywhere, he still a human need a privacy"

I guess what I say really hit her face and she suddenly pulling my hair very tightly, suddenly my phone vibrating I know it must be Jungsoo oppa so I pick it up without her noticing

"I am his girldfriend NOT his fans! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM OPPA!! OR ELSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH YOU!!" she shout like a total crazy fangirl and she pull me and push me to the wall and it hurts so much

"I already warned you, so you better keep my word!!" wow she really has an energy

After that I still sitting down in the hallway and I have no power to stand up anymore, I never been in this kind of situation and she is indeed a crazy fangirls. I feel scared but I don't know what should I do.. I silently cry and forget about Jungsoo oppa.. My head feel hurt because she pulled my hair and my back also hurt because she throw me like a paper on the wall...

Suddenly I can hear Jungsoo oppa voice from the other side of the hallway..

"Hwa Young, are you okay? Are you hurt? Who is that girl?"

I can't say a word I keep crying because I'm afraid, this is just the begining of everything because my picture end up on SNS and just in a few hours a ssaeng fans already do that to me...

Jungsoo oppa call manager oppa and told him that he will take me home and ask Bogum not to worry about me, well I know that Bogum oppa will worry about me. In the car I just remain silent, I'm still shock of this things and I don't want this things happen to me again..

"Are you okay? please say something, I don't know are you alright or not.. Please say something.. Oppa mianhae" he say sorry to me

"I'm okay I think.. I don't know I just shcok and my head is hurting and my back also, that girl really crazy, I think she should be in mental hospital..."

"What she has done to you?" then I told oppa the whole story and because he is an idol he must know pretty well about ssaeng fans and what so ever is that.

"You know ssaeng fans really done more than that, once I know a ssaeng fans trying to kill herself because she didn't get notice from superjunior and she keep sending a picture to SNS and mention it to us, you know the picture is her hand with our name written in blood and she is cutting her own hand" just hearing it make me goosebumbs and imagine how scary is that..

 

For me because I don't have any SNS, because I don't like people stalk me so I don't know what's going on in SNS world and I think that what make me still alive until now. Maybe if I have SNS people will always stalk me and always find my information more and I don't like it. My brothers also didn't like me to go out into media more because they know what kind of world out there so they always protecting me.. Once Jungsoo oppa post a picture in his SNS, it's actually 3 of us eating together and he take a selca and when he post it he sensor my face using sticker so my face won't be recognize. After 2 hours Jungsoo oppa told me that SNS go crazy because of it, they are dying to know who am I and what I actually look like. 

Since young I never attend the same school with both of my oppa because they already famous from they're young and I don't know to be used and that's also what my mom and dad think.. So my mom never allow me to go to the same school with them.. 

 

After arrived at home I go up to my room and take a shower, when I go out Jungsoo oppa is sitting on my desk with a glass of hot chocolate in my desk, he really know me well...

"Thank you oppa..." I take the glass and drink it

"Rest and if you need anything just shout my name hahahahhaha" he can change my mood

"Thank you oppa"