Chapter 1

When Your Brother is Famous Star

"Youngiii, what are you doing?" Bogum oppa ask me when he just arrived at home

It's already past midnight and he just arrived at home, poor oppa :(

"Waiting for you oppa... Why you come home so late?" he sit beside me

"Ah, you know many works to do so I came home late. What are you watching?" he lean on my shoulder

"Just some movie, I don't even know hahahhaha" 

"Yongiii wanna go hangout tomorrow?" he ask with his eyes half close

"You sure??? I don't think we can hangout tomorrow.. You don't have any schedule?"

"I have, but you don't have any class tomorrow, so how about go with my schedule? I'm pretty lonely.." suddenly he gave me his puppy eyes.

"Aigooo... but it means I need to see your fans and the reporter and the media and ..."

"pleaseeeeeeeeeee......." I'm not finished with my word and he already begging me

"Ok oppa, just wake me up tomorrow" 

"Gomawo dongsaeng-ah" he pat my hair and go to his bedroom

I stand up and turn off the TV and the light and heading to my bed room.

 

~ The next morning ~

"Youngiiiiiii wake upppppp" somebody knock my door 

"YOUNGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

"neeeeeeeeeeee" I stand up and I see it's only 6 o'clock and I need to go now???

I rush to bath room and take a quick shower and after that I decide to wear simple clothes not the fancy one and not forget to wear simple make up (only bb cream, eyeliner, mascara and lipbalm), well actually I can't do make up like other common girl in South Korea, my skill is like 2 out of 10 super bad hahahhaha.. Also I take my quite stylish thick coat because it's still winter.

"I'm ready oppa..." I rush down by wearing my coat

"Oke... Let's go manager hyung already outside"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo manager-nim" I bow to oppa's manager

"Aigooo Hwa Young-ssi coming along with us today?" he ask bogum opp while opening the door

"Ne! So she won't be couchpotato at home. She has no class today kkkk" the car already going

"Ahhhh, I see. Don't worry about the paparazzi, we won't do much outdoor, mostly indoor photoshoot and advertisement shooting"

"That's a relief hahahhahaa... I can't makeup so maybe I need to stay away kkk..."

 

"So, what's the schedule today hyung?"

"Now we'll be going to take advertisement shooting until 11 am and then we'll go to another place and do a photo shoot for magazine until 3 pm and then we will have an interview for S broadcasting until 5pm and then we need to go to another photoshoot until 9pm. And then we'll go home"

"Not as many as before... HWAITING YONGIII!!!"

"Oppa too, HWAITING!!!"

 


Hellooo everybody, it's my second fanfic actually but the first one I didn't manage to finish it because I have many things to do and just got more time now so I decide to make a new story line.. Currently I'm a big fans of Park Bogum, he has the sweetest smile kkkk... I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and gonna update the next chapter this Thursday... FIGHTING!!!