Chapter 2

When Your Brother is Famous Star

When we almost arrive at the building of the shooting ad take place I can see from afar many oppa's fans lining up and bringing oppa's name in their hand, well mostly it's a fangirls and some older people that just passing by look confused with the girls I guess.

This things always happen, the thing that still confused me is where they get oppa's schedule? and it's still early in the morning.. I really hate things like this, I don't know how to get out from oppa's car because if I get out they will take picture of me and you never know what they will say in SNS..poor me :(

"Oppa what should I do?" I ask bogum oppa

"You want to wait in the car first and then when the fans gone you just come out?"

"You think they'll be gone after you go inside? I don't think so..." I drown myself in the car's seat

"Just go out with me lahh... wear my mask and beanie and go out together with me lah.. they can only see your eyes with that then..."

"What if they speculate me as your lover?" things can happen

"No... If they said that then you are my forbidden lover hahahhahaha..." well oppa have no sense of jokes -____-

"Welll.. I guess I need your beanie and your mask because I don't want to be pictured with this puffy face"

"Aigooo.. uri youngiii puffy face is the cutest face everr...." he pinch my cheek

I wear oppa's black beanie and black mask to cover my face and then go down when oppa already go out first, so I am the last one.. after that we go inside th building and it's super warm so I need to take my mask and my beanie also.

 

"Aigooo who is here?" someone asking oppa

"Oh, she is my sister, Park Hwa Young" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hwa Young imnida" I bow to him

"Ahhh.. so you're Bogum-ssi dongsaeng?"

"Ne!" I smile to him, actually I don't know who is he but just to be polite..

Actually I'm an intorvert extrovert person, whenever I come to a new place or a new area that I don't know I'm becoming an introvert, I won't talk much and sometimes not talking if I didn't need it so sometimes people wrongly think that I'm an arrogant person but for people who already know me they won't event think about it hahhahaa..

"Bogum-ssi please go to the makeup room and change your clothes please" someone calling my brother

"Oppa can I go with you?" 

"Nee.. I think you can wait in my change room"

Then I follow him to his change room and actually it's quite big for advertisement indoor shooting only, and quite many clothes, sometimes I don't know why they put many clothes there if they know they will only use 1 clothes. There is a sofa in the makeup room and I decide to sit there, I'm waiting while playing games in my phone and suddenly there's a girl coming to the makeup room.

"Bogum-ssi, annyeonghaseyo" that girl bow to oppa and sit beside him, she didn't even notice me

"Annyeonghaseyo Bora-ssi"

and then they chit chat until both of them being called to take first act, and she really didn't realize me.. I don't know whether she didn't know that there's me inside the room or she just think I'm someone that is not important to say hello to..

When they are being called out, I sneakly go out and stand beside manager oppa, and I ask him about her..

Then I found out that she just debuted 2 years ago as a model and MV model also, and she is older than me by 1 year but her face looks like she older than oppa.. I don't really like her....

So this advertisement shooting take a long time until I'm out of nothing to do and decided to go out to the company's cafetaria with manager oppa, I decided to buy some sandwich for oppa and me and also hot chocolate for me and hot coffee for oppa, I don't drink coffee so that's why I never buy coffee...

While waiting for the food and drink I hear some people talking about oppa and a girl from this morning, I guess picture already come out in SNS and it's about me, you know people always bad mouthing other people that they didn't like, and that's what they said about me, well actually they don't know it's me because I'm like a ninja, only my eyes can be seen. They said that how come such a girl come out from bogum oppa car ealy in the morning and they start to make their own scenario.. See, this is the things that I hate the most..

"Gamsahamnida" I take my order and go out to the shooting room again

When I arrive I think that they're having  abreak after 2 hours

"Opppppaaaaaaaaa...... I bought you sandwich and coffeeeeee...." I become clingy to him whenever I bored hahahahhaa, he's doing some touch up in his flawless face tho.

"Wae wae waeeee???? You bored?" he ask me

"Ne!! 200% bored...... I think I can sleep while stand up, when will you be done????" I sat on his lap, well this is pretty normal for me, I usually do this to him and jungsoo oppa too

"aigooooo uri youngiii mianhaee make you feel bored.. You don't wanna go out and shopping or walk around?" he pat my head making me feel sleepy

"Aniyooo... I just go to the cafetaria and people already badmouthing me, they think that I'm your lover hahahahahaha..."

"JINJJAAA??? how come like that, I think you should go out more so people won't notice you as my lover hahahhaha..."

"I don't want to.. it's tiring you know, better just a be a normal person so I can go whenever I want.. Oppa eat your sandwich...."

"Neee... gomawo" he takes the sandwich 

"Oppa I don't like that girl don't even have a singel like for her, no manner girl" I whisper to him and he just laughed...

You know my brother is super protective to me and I also can be superprotective to them.. if there's a girl that close to them and I don't like their manner so I will tell them and after that they will never talking about that girl anymore to me but for Jungsoo oppa I quite not that strict to him, he should date someone soon...

 

The shooting end up earlier than it suppose to be so me and my brother decide to go a restaurant and eat lunch before go to the other place..

When we are arrive inside the restaurant many people recognize my brother, even if this restaurant is not big restaurant, it's more like a small old restaurant with delicious food, many old people watch the recent drama that my brother star-in so many of them ask to take picture with my oppa.. and the funny thing is that they don't know my brother's real name they keep calling him 'Choi Taek' hahahhaha so funny, and my brother is such a humble person he keep saying yes whenever someone wants to take picture with him and he end up have to eat faster... Also the old people say that I'm a good match with him, ofcourse I am his sister hahahhaha...

 


Hellooo, I'm back, and I update faster then I should so please enjoy and sorry if it's quite boring tho hehehehhe...