Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekyun's eyes fluttered open as another day begins. He looks at the clock right beside his bed to find out what time he woke up today. " 8:30 am". Earlier than usual but still not early enough. 

Today Baekhyun challenged himself to wake up at 7:00 and go jogging or buy fish early in the morning at the nearest market. Just something he thought of to make his boring and always-the-same days a little more exciting (based on his standards).

It can actually be a bit exciting though, because to be able to do all that he had to be able to escape from his own house where he is only allowed to go out if he had a companion or to more specific, a bodyguard.

Yes, this is one of those stories.

He is a pampered rich kid that just wants to live a normal life. A life of simplicity and freedom. Because in Baekhyun's opinion, being the only child of a politician/presidential candidate and living a pampered life, is far worse than having nothing except freedom. 

He stared at his humungous room's ceiling and sighed. He continued to do so for a few hours until his boredom was disturbed by a knock on his bedroom door. 

"Baekhyun, honey, It's time to wake up. Don't you have classes today?" A woman with a kind and sweet, but also detached, tone of voice spoke from the other side of the door.

"Yes Minah! Im getting up now." He replied as he lazily got up.

"... Sweetie, I told you to call me Mom." The woman replied after a few seconds of silence. But Baekhyun didn't reply because for him, he only had one mother and she'd been in heaven since the day he was born.

~

School. It used to be something Beakhyun looked forward to, since he went to a 'normal' university. Normal meaning it's not a school for elite rich kids, but rather a university where only smart and hardworking students are able to get in. 

He was glad when his father allowed him to go there. His political advisor told him that it would affect his reputation positively if Baekhyun went to a school where students are deemed intelligent and with great potential. It made him so happy and excited.

What he didnt expect was that he would still have bodyguards and that he would be treated like a celebrity, or an eyesore.

But it was still better than everything else. He had to work hard to get good marks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter