Chapter Three - Kyungsoo

Heal (A Taekai/Kaisoo Story)

Jongin could hear the sound of his heart beating so lous in his chest as he ran as fast as he could to the hospital.

'Stupid' he thought to himself. Gosh, if there was an award for the 'Worst Boyfriend Ever' he was sure he would win that award. But as much as Jongin wanted to hit himself right now, he couldn't. Not when he could see the hospital from where he was running. He ran faster, greedy to arrived there.

Jongin ran so fast he didn't even noticed he was already at the gate. He started to stop (only because he felt like dying- and he couldn't have that. He needed to protect Taemin, remember?).

When he arrived at the main door of the hospital, he could see Taemin's mom standing in front of the elevator. She looked like she had been crying- and that was not a good sign. "Mom?" Jongin asked, approaching her. "Jongin!" She said back once she realised Jongin was there. She hugged Jongin and started to sob right there, on Jongin's shoulder.

"I don't know what's happening- he called me crying and then I- I could hear his voice becoming weird. A- and then he started to coughed really bad and I could hear a dropping sound and I just panicked! I called an ambulance and oh my gosh I can't lose him." She sobbed. Jongin felt like crying. He couldn't lose him either, not when he had so much plans for both of them in the future. "He'll be okay, Mom. I promise you. He's strong, okay? I won't let that happen." He said as he rubbed her back. "Now where is he? I need to see him."

"The doctors are inspecting at the moment. But it's been so long, Jongin. What if he-"

"No. He's strong. We need to believe in him okay? He'll be fine." He tried to assure himself her.

"But what if-"

"No what if's, okay? Believe me, Taemin is the strongest person I know, we just need to pray, alright? Now, You stay here while I'm going to grab some fresh air and snacks, and then both of us are going to see Taemin together." Jongin said to her.

Taemin's mom nodded as she let go of him. "But don't take too much time, alright?" Jongin smiled weakly, "I won't."

-

It has been five minutes of walking around in the hospital and Jongin felt empty. He tried to be strong, for Taemin's mom, for himself, for Taemin. But how was he supposed to do that? How could he do that when his lover was laying in the hospital bed? When he couldn't do anything?

Jongin felt one tear escaping his right eye. He tried to wipe it off, but no luck. he could feel all his tears pouring out.

Jongin was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice he had bumped onto a boy.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry-" Jongin said, as he realised that the boy he bumped onto had fallen. Jongin offered his hand to help the boy stand.

"Haha, no, it's fine. It was my fault an- Hey are you crying?" The boy said when he looked at Jongin.

"What? No, haha, my eyes are just sweating. And I'm so sorry, once again." Jongin smiled at the boy.

He noticed that the boy was a bit skinny and pale. He had these giant eyes (like owls) and this heart shaped lips. He also noticed that the boy was way shorter than him.

"Like, I said, it's not your fault. I wasn't looking to where I was going" The boy smiled back. "And by the way, 'my eyes are sweating? Yeah right" he rolled his eyes. Jongin frowned at that. "It's true! My eyes are sweating right now!" He fought back. The boy chuckled at Jongin's lame answer. 'He's like a 5 years old kid' the boy thought. "Don't chuckle!" Jongin pouted. "Alright! Alright!" But the boy didn't stop chuckling. "Anyway, what's your name? I realised I don't know your name."

"I'm Jongin." Jongin said as he offered his hand to the boy.

The boy grinned as he shooked Jongin's hand.

"Hello, Jongin. My name's Kyungsoo."

 

-

AAANNDDD KYUNGSOO'S FINALLY HERE!!

I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time, school got the best of me;( Anyway, so sorry for the short chapter, I can't write long chapter, you see. I'm trying my best to update all my stories TT_TT

I'm sorry if there's any grammatical errors, like I said, english is not my first language.

As always, please comments what you think of the story or if there's any critics or whatever please do leave a comment! I'll be happy to see that!

Thank you so much for reading once again<3

-storancoffee