No One Can Call Him Annoying

My Annoying Love~

Chapter 7 - No One Can Call Him Annoying

"Kim Myungsoo!! Where do you think you are bringing me?!?!?!?!?!" Sungyeol shrieked as he was roughly pulled away by Myungsoo.

"Why are you doing this to me?!?!" Myungsoo shouted at his hyung as he pushed him to the wall.

Sungyeol stared blankly at him.

"What did I do?" He asked curiously.

"What did you do?!?! Are you asking me that?!" 

Sungyeol nodded.

"Argh. That! That! That!! You did that to me!!" Myungsoo shouted at Sungyeol, expecting him to know what 'that' means.

"Ahhhh... That! I'm sorry I used your favourite black pencil during art class! I forgot to bring mine! Forgive me?" Sungyeol pouted cutely with puppy eyes.

"Argh!!! I mean 'that'!! Why did you cuddle so closely with Sungjong?! And you called him your favourite dongsaeng!! I thought I am second place?!?! I should be your favourite dongsaeng!!" Myungsoo huffed as he glared angrily at Sungyeol.

"Oh. That. What's wrong with it?" Sungyeol tilted his head to the side questioningly.

"Y-You!!! Argh!!" Myungsoo stomped away like a kid who did not get what he wanted.

*Pfft. You think I will forgive you so easily when you called me annoying? You can call me anything! Except annoying... No one calls Lee Sungyeol annoying... No one!!*

Sungyeol took one last look at the fuming Myungsoo, before turning away with a smirk and a flip of his silky hair.

---------------------------------

Sparks could be seen flying towards Sungjong and Sungyeol everytime they were together.

"Why you... Why are you touching those cheeks?! They. Are. Mine. Argh!!" Myungsoo crushed up the can of Coke he was holding wih anger.

Just in a few days, Myungsoo have been reduced from a second place to a mere stalker.

Everywhere Sungyeol goes to, he would follow behind.

Anything in his fists would be crushed whenever Sungjong goes near Sungyeol.

---------------------------------

"Woohyunnie... Do you think Myungsoo is alright?" Sunggyu looked worriedly at the said boy, who was now crushing his homework.

"Ehhhh.... No." was the short reply which came from Woohyun after he observed Myungsoo with narrowed eyes.

"I thought so too." Sunggyu nodded in agreement.

"I think that he is being jealous of Sungyeol and Sungjong!!" Woohyun proudly proclaimed.

"I thought so too." Sunggyu nodded once again.

"But why? I thought that Myungsoo was one of Sungyeol's tops?" Woohyun pouted as he leaned on his hand.

"I thought so too." Sunggyu nodded with the same expression.

"Ah! Maybe Myungsoo made Sungyeollie angry by saying something!" Woohyun shouted loudly to his hyung.

"I thought so too." 

"Yah, Hyung!!!~~"

 


Hi My Dear Aweshume Readers!!

Isn't Woohyun just adorable? *o*

Anyways! You all know why PINK is this story's colour! Homg! *Sniffs* I have such clever readers!

And of course, our main charcter!

Oh! It seems like he is busy!!

Alright then! Our other main character!

Awwwwwww!!! Thank you for reading~ :D

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

P.S. Any nice songs to recommend?