.... stole my place ....

The truth that was never told

To say that amber was a bit upset at how bts were too busy looking and taking care of Joy to notice how they left her out and made her without noticing taking all of Joy things to joy room which is amber room as well. The mangers noticed how amber was carrying soo many things in her hands so they rushed to help her taking them up stairs.  While bts walked with joy to the room . When they went in they asked her what she think of the room and joy started " oh why does it look like a boy room and why is there something like a studio in her . " As she walked to the computer there then amber suddenly shout " DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TOUCH IT OR I WILL KILL YOU " joy suddenly pretend that she is scared and look at bts. Rap monster then shouted at amber " HOW CAN YOU TALK LIKE THIS TO YOUR SENIOR AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH TOUCHING THE COMPUTER ." Suddenly suga answered " everything ... why oh rap mon are you that dump .. of course because it will ruin or destroy the song she is writing and composting and that men more work to do and less time to finish it ." 

( SUGA POV) 

I could not believe how rap monster just shouted at amber . I will be very honest I don't really like joy . Amber might have not shown it but I know that she is hurt by how suddenly the other member took joy side it make them even look like they suddenly are against her . It make me angry .. As joy kept complaing about the room . I walked to amber and looked in her eye as I put my hand on her face . Then I patted her head and pulled her in a hug as u said " don't worry I will always be by your side just let me know if you found me too far by calling me ..  she just smiled at me and nodded her head as an answer . Then the next thing I know was that I was hugging her tightly and even left her from the ground it is like how we normally hug bur this time she hold ed my hand as will . 

Then she said " suga hyung thank you for backing me of and please don't worry about me because really I am fine ." 

The next thing I know was that I was dragged out side the room and in to the living room down stair . I looked and it was amber manger with our manger hyung as he started the conversation :

" suga I know this might be too much for us to ask but can you please make sure that amber won't be left out because of Joy ."

Then amber manger continues " amber is a very bright kid and all but she still need attention so can I trust that you will give that to her ." 

" of course. Don't worry hyung. "  I replied 

" oh I am not sure if I should tell you this but I will any way remember very will that amber is a very bright kid and shows every kind of emotions and when she is angry she will expresses it by hitting something or when she is happy she will expresses it by shouting and screaming but when she is sad orhurt she doesn't show it and she is very good at hidden it away with smiles. She will act as nothing is wrong and to be honest I think that she should win the best actor award because of how good she is at hidden the hurt , sadness and pain with her smile and eyes that show and tell people I am fine .. " 

Then he suddenly said " please don't make her go through another pain she already went through a lot . " 

To be honest I was shocked but I was brought back by amber how came to give me a hug and said " hyung I need to go I have a meeting so don't worry about me I might be late so go to sleep even if I didn't come okey. " I looked at her at her and said " at this time why ? " she replied " my boss want to talk with me about my schedules and other things .. haha wish me luck hyung . Oh and I already said my goodbyes to the other hyungs ." I huged her and ruffed her hair as I said " oh take care you silly girl and don't talk to strangers okey . " she answered " I am not a five year old hyung ." I looked at her " yeah sure what ever you say . " she just looked angry at me , but just before she leaves I went and kissed her forhead she looked shocked and blush a bit as she turn her head and said a small goodbye . I could not help but to smile and think of how cute she looks . As I went to my room to have some quite time. 

* AT SM COMPANY *

Amber just finished with the meeting and she was just tired after the meeting . As she walked without making any sound .

( AMBER POV ) 

I could not help but feel that my shoulder are ten times heavier because my boss just told me about my packed schedules and a about 13 albums that I need to compose and write and about 8 boy group songs that I need to make dance move to it .. oh I am very busy. Then someone called my name I turned around and saw snsd unnies walking to ward me as they said hi and huged me   they went straight to asking me " who are you living with ? " I answer " will I am living with bts hyungs and now Joy unnie from red velvet.  " they all looked at me and started " are they taking great care of you ? Are you fine with living with them ? No one hurtled you right , " I answered "  Yes I am fine and they are taking great care of me and no one had hurted me okey " Then they went and asked or more likely announced " we are going to come and make sure they are fully taking care of you the right way . How about tomorrow at 4 ask them and if not text us and we will find another time or we might just come to the house out of no where tomorrow tell oh never mind don't tell them okey ."

I swwr they are creepy sometime and over protective over me . That it scares me so much but make me happy in the same time. As went to the car and to my house .

I was happy that I finally reached my home and that I will finally be able to sleep as I entered it was so quite and lights were turned of then o saw a note and it said * to amber eat dinner or you will be punched my daughter. * I smiled oh my mom jin hyung still make sure I eat . As went to my room I was about to go to sleep after I finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth but I saw joy unnie and someone in my bed oh I don't know who he is so I looked at around but found nothing so I went to the living room and lie on the sofa while holding my bear and fell asleep.  

.........................................................................................................

Oh finally updated .. I know it is very bad 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY 

AND YES I DO READ COMMENT 

SO KEEP WRITING COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT . 

AND IF I SHOULD PAIR AMBER WITH SOME ONE ELSE 

THANK YOU FOR READING ..