Say what ? part 1

The truth that was never told
Joy was sleeping peacefully until she was awaken by her manger " joy you have to wake sungjae up . he need to leave .." she was annoyed as she said " sungjae oppa you have to wake up and leave ." Sungjae got up and looked at his girlfriend with such loving eye as he kissed her head as he said " I love you but I need to go to my drom before manger hyung find out .. " she just smiled at him . Then amber manger came in the room as he glared at joy and sungjae as he said " joy you know that you are sharing this room with someone and that person is a child . ... so how can you bring a boy to this house ?"she just looked at amber manger and said " oppa why can't I have fun as well ? " Then amber manger continued " will no one said you can't have fun but not this kind of fun ... you know that innocent child said to me that you have a friend over that is why she didn't want sleep in the room .. " joy then said " but she slept at lest . " amber manger was trying his best to not get angry " but she slept in the living room in the couch when it is very cold there .. even thought she have school .. " He looked at joy with such a glared that she was scared. ( AMBER POV ) I tried my best to sleep but I couldn't .. It keeps coming back those memory that I want to forget but I don't have the right to ... I miss them ... As I remember the gold clock ... mom .... my sister and .. him ... why did he take it all ... I remember that day wher everything changed .. I hold my bear tightly as I took deep breathes .. I am fine you went through the other nights ... I just really wish to forget .. don't worry amber in the morning this heart that is in pain will be forgotten as the scars become deeper .. I should use this as a lyrics in my song .. As I closed my eyes and hold in to my neckless and bear . I felt someone shaking me as I start to hear voices I then woke up and saw my manger hyung looking at me as he said " you need to wake up to go to school . " I shook my head as I said " I want to sleep " . Manger hyung signed as he said " oh then I should just give jungkook the bubble tae that I bought ." I jumped from the couch " bubble tae .. hyung I am geting ready .. SO DON'T YOU DARE TO GIVE MY BUBBLE TAE TO JUNGKOOK HYUNG " As I came down stair I heard some shouts so I rushed down stairs ... " HYUNG I DON'T MIND THAT SHE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND DO HER COMPOSTING AND GO TO HER SCHEDULE , BE LATE AT HOME AND HAVING THOSE SMALL DIET BUT I DIDN'T GIVE PERMISSION FOR MY DAUGHTER TO SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM COUCH THAT JUST CROSS ALL KIND OF LINES .." I knew that the shouting voice was jin umma voice .. I came to them and jin umma just went to me and huged me as he patted my head as he said " oh why did my baby sleep in the couch .. this is not good for your health .. promise me that it won't happen again . " As I promised jin umma I said " well jin unnie had a friend in their so I couldn't sleep in the bed so I went and seeped in the couch .." He then looked at me with worried eyes so I continued" I am fine hyung don't worry .. jin hyung then said " how can I not worry about my one and only daughter . " I saw that I might be late I'd I don'tsdon't start eating then jungkook hyung came and set beside me as he smiled at me and eat breakfast . Then as I was about to take my bag suga hyung came and huged me as he said " take care of your self at school ." Then I remembered " oh jin hyung snsd unnies are coming to the house at 4 today with some of my other friends I don't know who .. " Jin hyung asked " Why ? " I answered " to make sure that you are taking a great care of me .. and to tell you things that yo should know about me .. will that is what they said ... " Then jin hyung came and hold me as he said " cone back safely my sweet daughter. " As he kissed the top of my head . Then suga hyung said " oh there he goes back in the mom mood again .. " suga hyung started to come close as he put his lips on my forhead and kissed it lightly as he took a deep breath of my hair and said " be careful to not hurt yourself okey ? " I nodded my haed and went in the care after he ruffed my hair . I sat in the car without any sound as I saw that jungkook hyung didn't want to talk .. so as we reached the school and each of us went to their classes . the day went like that . We were In our way home I was excited because in 30 mints snsd unnies are coming . As we reached home I went straight and changed my clothes and came down stair as I saw bts hyungs are nervous with the cleaning and the food but when the bell range everything stoped and I went to open the door . I was surprised to see shinee hyungs as well bts had already started to bow to them while I just went and gave hug to each one of them .. I saw the snsd unnies have sensed thar joy unnie want to get all the attention as she went straight in to using the baby toon on shinee hyungs and bts hyungs .. As joy started to complain " oppas why don't you look at me .. does oppas hate me ? " As snsd unnies look at her in disbelief as joy unnie start to say " but amber doesn't need all of this she is fine and she has not been very nice to me .. " As she started to pout then sunny unnie said " how about you.shout up for a second and let us talk you selfish stupid girl .. " joy got angry and went to me as she .... ................................................................................................. SORRY FOR STOPISTOPPING IT THERE ... ANYWAY I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE 52 SUBSCRIBERS .. I WAS SUPRAISE I DID NOT EXPECT THAT MANY PEOPLE TO READ THIS STORY .. PART 2 IS COMING SOON TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY THANK YOU AGAIN AND LOTS OF LOVE ...