New to the house

The truth that was never told

It was already morning and their mangers were the only ones who were awake. They start to have this conversation. 

"Should we let the kids rest today and not go to school."

"Yes they were all very tired ... oh jungkook and amber will be very happy .."

"And we should tell them about the person who is going to live with them ... For a show .."

" I hate to say this but it will be like a computation between the two girls. ."

"The boss is very cruel .. how can he make a show about this we need to keep amber school a secret.."

"The boss said that they already told the girl a lie to cover for amber school and how she is pretending to be a boy...or if she go to the same school as jungkook "

"It is good that amber uniform  is different from jungkook uniform even thought they go to the same school ... "

" Yes ... oh we need to wake the kids up .."

( AMBER MANGER POV )

As I went to wake the kids up I saw jin already up and is brushing his teeth. Then went down stair to make breakfast for the kids. So I first went to rap monster and woke him up he looked annoyed. Then I went to jimin and v they woke up straight after I banged the door and they both looks very cute as they rubs their eyes . Then I saw jungkook as I took his blanket and yelled " JUNGKOOK WAKE UP NOW ." As he just stood straight up from bed and went to the bathroom. Oh I am left with suga and amber as I went to him ,I scream , yell, shake him and even plays loud music but nothing works .. Then I saw jin entering and saying " He won't wake up no matter what leave him to me hyung and go and wake my daughter up. " oh he is in the mother mood again ... It scares me. . As I went to amber room I heard jin yelling " SON IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW I WILL THROW YOUR COMPUTER THAT YOU PUT IN ALL OF YOUR SONG THAT YOU WROTE IN THE BATH TUBE TO TAKE A BATH INSTEAD OF YOU ... 1 2 .." Then I heard suga saying " okey I am up oh.. hyung do you not know how much I worked on the songs ... I worked my on it so don't you dare mom.." 

I am always scared of waking amber up she is always the one who hurt me and she is very strong. As I went to her room she was sleeping without any sound and as I went to her bed . She looks very pretty and cute .. As I shake her shoulder a bit she seem to be already annoyed so I just said gently "amber you need to wake up . " their was no respond . Then I continue " but the food" she suddenly jump wide awake as she yells "THERE IS FOOD ... WHY DID YOU NOT WOKE ME UP FROM BEFORE.." Then she run to her bathroom and told me to get out of her room ... oh well missing done ..  and I am still alive. .

( AMBER POV ) 

As I when down stair after I am done from everything . I run to the table as  screams " I WANT FOOD.." they all just look at me as I of I am an out of space person .. so them jin hyung said " amber there is your food and plaese you don't have to shout okey ... now be a good girl and finish your food . " I just looks at him with shock as I reply "  but I am not a child okey hyung ." Then as I start to eat my food it tast soo good so I ask " who cooks this ?" Then everyone point at jin hyung as I continue " Wow hyung you cook very well ... hyung I love you forever food ... food "  And with that everyone start to laugh at her .. 

Manger hyung " kids their will be another person that will live with you ."

Rap monster hyung " will it be a girl or a boy hyung ? "

Manger hyung " a girl who is younger than all of you except jungkook and amber .. "

J-HOPE hyung "is she from a girl group or an actor .. "

Manger hyung " okey I will give you some hints .. she is from a girl group and it is a girl group that most of you like .. "

They were all so excited t meet the new girl in our family .. I wonder who she is .. Then manger hyung said " she is from SM .." Then everyone start to say oh tell as hyung . Manger hyung just and we with " she might be coming soon go dress probably. . It is for a show fast .. " with that everyone was gone . 

* AFTER 1 HOUR *

( JIMIN POV ) 

As we were all finish now we heard a the door bell ring so rap monster hyung being the leader went and open the door . Then a very pretty girl came in she introduce her self " hello I am joy from red velvet .. nice to meet you ... plaese take good care of me ." Oh my god it is joy from red velvet. . Almost all of the members are fan of red velvet . Oh I am so happy and I can tell that the other member are as will. As she enters that camera man comes in and sense all of as we're prepared for them we did not look so bad .. Then rap monster bowed a little and  said " we should all introduce our self to joy from red velvet. " So we did our group introduce then

Rap monster hyung " hello I am bts leader rap monster "

Jin hyung " hello I am bts oldest member jin ."

Suga hyung  " hello I am suga ." Oh he doesn't care about joy but how can he she is so pretty and nice ..

J -hope hyung " hello I am bts hope .. J-HOPE nice to meet you ." As he smiles at her .. Some one look too happy about this .. 

Then it was my turn " hello I am bts main vocal jimin ... nice to meet you ... " oh she is so beautiful. . So is her smile it is pretty and oh god . 

V " hello I am bts vocal as will v ... nice to meet you ... " He was shy in front of her .. oh this kid just want her to call him and pay attention to him .. 

Jungkook " hello I am bts maknae jungkook .. and I am the golden maknae nice to meet you noona. ." Oh then she said " oh how cute you are young than me .. but you can just call me by my name .. and he nodded his head in reply. 

Amber " hello senior I am fx newest member amber ... nice to meet you senior. " As she bow to joy .. oh what a manner she have .. Then joy just patt amber head and tell her " you can just call me unnie." 

( SUGA POV ) 

While the others are talking to joy from red velvet I was sitting and watching them something tell me that this is going to be very bad . While they were all telling joy to have this .. and that .. I really did not care about her but something inside of me feel that as I saw how she talk with the other she was filtering with the members . And it made me sick ... 

( AMBER POV ) 

Joy unnie went with the hyungs I was still supraise with what she did . When I was introducing my self she had a smile that say I hate you and when she patt my head she actually hit my head and whisper to my ears " this is my place you are out and I will get rid of you . So be prepared. " I am just shock and as I saw how the others were busy with her I am not going to lie I felt like I was not their ... I am just worried about what will happen next . 

Suddenly I felt an arm on my back so I turn and I saw suga hyung he smiles and say " are you okey ? You seem like you were in your own word just a few seconds ago .." I answer " Yes hyung don't worry I am just nervous about being on TV for a show .. " He then said "don't worry it is nothing and if it is me I am scared if this is going to cause a fight .. " Then he gave my head a light kiss and say " just know if you feel jealous of the attention that joy get talk to us okey .. " I nodded.my haed. . 

............................................................................................................

YES I AM SORRY I HAVE TO HAVE A BAD PERSON IN THE STORY SORRY IT WILL BE JOY FROM RED VELVET. .. 

THE STORY WILL START TO BECOME SAD AS I CONTINUE WRITING IT ... 

I AM SORRY I AM JUST WRITING WHAT COMES IN MY HAED I DON'T HAVE THIS STORY PLAN OUT ... 

.... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY WRITE IN COMMENT .. 

THANKS ... LOTS OF LOVE ...