His Past

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 16

It’s been a week since Hero last saw Yunho. He didn’t know why but he felt like he didn’t have any more reason to call or see him. They have broken up. But the thing that hurts him the most was, Yunho never tried contacting him for the whole week. Does that mean Yunho doesn’t even care about him?

 

Hero’s daydream was interrupted by Junsu who shook his shoulder, “Hero hyung. We’ve reached.”

 

Hero looked up to see site for WGM filming. He’s going to get married, to someone else. Just that thought was enough to make him tear apart.

 

Hero got off from the van and a lot of fans were cheering for him. He looked gorgeous with his white t-shirt and ripped jeans, as well as putting a leather jacket and sunglasses. That was simple, not anyone can look gorgeous in such a simple outfits, but Hero could. That’s why he’s a heartthrob.

 

Hero walked casually inside, not noticing that there was a man with small face among the fans who didn’t act excessive like the other fans. That was none other than Jung Yunho.

 

I don’t know why, I found myself coming to this place. Have a great fun, Hero. Or Jaejoong…

 

Yunho found himself skipping his job and instead went to nearby bar. He ordered a glass of cider instead of anything too much alcoholic. He just wanted to drink to relieve his stress, not to get drunk and do silly things.

 

A man has been eyeing Yunho who was seated on the counter. His eyes were fiery and shooting glares at Yunho. If a stare could kill, Yunho will be dead by then. That man formed a fist and it took a lot of effort not to let himself land a punch on Yunho.

 

“Changmin ah, what are you looking at?”

 

That man was Changmin, yes. Now Changmin turned his attention to the man next to him, Kim Jong Kook.

 

“Oh Jong Kook hyung. It’s nothing.” Changmin lied. But he didn’t have any plan on telling Jong Kook of why he was behaving in such way.

 

“Hey you said that you take me to this car to introduce you to someone?”

 

“Ah yes, hyung. Wait, he’ll be here shortly.” Changmin replied, faking a smile. He could not smile when that man Jung Yunho was just right in front of his own eyes and do nothing.

 

However Changmin’s eyes widened when he said that He’ll be here shortly. !

 

Changmin faked another smile to Jong Kook, “hyung, I need to go to the toilet. Can you please wait for me here?”

 

“Sure, Min.”

 

Changmin left Jong Kook and as he saw Jong Kook enjoying the performance on stage, he took the chance to approach Yunho. Never in his life he wanted to deal with Jung Yunho, but seems like he was left with no choice.

 

“Yah.” Changmin called out, causing Yunho to turn to him with his brows raised.

 

“Were you talking to me?” Yunho asked innocently. He didn’t remember he knew this man standing by his eyes, but one thing for sure, he recognized the hatred in that man’s eyes when he saw him. What’s with that man?

 

“Yes, I’m talking to you, Jung Yunho.”

 

Yunho still seemed lost, but seeing the man knew his name, perhaps they had met somewhere indeed, “Sorry, did we meet somewhere before? How do you know my name?”

 

Changmin was still shooting him a deadly glare, “No. But I demand you to leave Hero and never appear in front of him. Not anymore!”

 

Yunho chuckled at that man’s ridiculousness. That man even claimed they had never met before, but why is he shooing him away? Not to mention he didn’t seem to like Yunho. Not one bit. And what is this all about? Why does he need to order Yunho to stay away from Hero?

 

“And why should I?” Yunho didn’t intend to play along with that man, but seriously, what’s with that man?

 

“Just leave him! You’ll regret to know the reason. Better leave while I’m talking to you nicely.”

 

Yunho sighed in annoyance. Why did that man tell him what to do and what not to? But he was too tired to get into a fight. So he got up from his seat and walked away.

 

“Jung Yunho!” Changmin called out once more to stop Yunho’s pace, “don’t ever come to him anymore. Not even once. Mark my words!”

 

Yunho didn’t bother to look back and just exited the bar. On the other side, Changmin was left speechless as he saw the man. He hated that person so much that he wanted to strangle him to death only if he doesn’t remember that his hyung needs him so much. He clenched his fist as he remembered what happened to his beloved hyung.

 

Changmin still remembered how he called out in panic when he saw his Jaejoong hyung was lying weakly, unconscious on the hospital bed.

 

Mrs Kim was crying heavily as he caressed Jaejoong’s forehead, hoping it will lessen the pain though she was aware she did nothing of that by doing that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter