Date?

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE ME NOT – Chapter 10

The ride to the venue has been silent. As soon as they arrived, Hero stepped on the red carpet and the photographers started flashing their cameras on him, while fans started crying out his name.

 

As he stepped down, Yunho came to his side and protected him from fans who were trying to get too close to him. He could see Hero’s really comfortable to be surrounded by too much people. This point somehow the complete opposite of the introverted Kim Jaejoong in the past and Yunho realized, though a lot of things have changed, perhaps there are still things which won’t change.

 

The two were finally seated in the theatre, of course in the VIP section. Hero looked really excited about the movie, of course since he’s a close friend of Joong Ki and the movie seems interesting.

 

The room went dark soon and the movie started shortly.

 

The two sat next to each other. Instead of the movie, Yunho will always glance at Hero who will sob a bit. Yunho realized that though with his new cold appearance, perhaps this person was still Kim Jaejoong after all. His eyes softened and traces of tears were there. He’s still vulnerable.

 

The movie ended and Hero wiped away the traces of tears left on his face, and stood up to go to the toilet. It was still dark, yes. But Hero couldn’t help it. He had been enduring it since the middle of the movie but was not willing to leave for toilet in the middle so that he wouldn’t miss anything.

 

Stupid Hero for trying to walk in dark, he tripped on Yunho’s feet, causing him to lose his balance, good thing Yunho was reflexive enough to catch him, but Hero ended up landing on Yunho, even his lips on Yunho’s.

 

In a sudden, the lights were , and Hero’s eyes widened when he saw himself kissing Yunho. So did Yunho.

 

They could feel cameras flashing on them shortly. The reporters must be happy to get a big scoop unexpectedly today. It took seconds before Hero could regain his sensibility and pulled apart. The reporters rushed over to the scene to interview the two.

 

“It’s exclusive! Hero ssi, mind to explain this?” The reporters asked.

 

Hero seemed lost, not knowing what to do, and his eyes widened when he felt Yunho grabbing his wrist to escape the crowd. It wasn’t easy, but they barely managed to escape.

 

The scene made it to the headline news the next morning. Hero crumpled the newspaper in his hand in annoyance. Superstar Hero kissed an unknown man in movie premier Werewolf Boy.

 

Hero bit his lower lip when his phone vibrated. Song Joong Ki was calling.

 

“Joong Ki ya?”

 

“Hi Hero! Actually I wanted to talk about your scandal in my movie premier…”

 

Hero swore he knew this was coming. Joong Ki must want to complain now.

 

“Sorry, Joong Ki! I swear I didn’t plan this to happen. I didn’t intend to cause a scene. I’m sorry that the headline news is all about me and Yunho, not about your movie premier. I’m terribly sorry!”

 

Hero was surprised when he could hear laughter from the other side.

 

“Hero, yes you should be sorry that you’re dominating the headlines. I’m disappointed as well but it’s fine. You know what? Thanks to you, a lot of your fans became curious about my movie and come to watch it. It increased the ticket sales! Well so I called to say that you don’t have to be sorry about it!”

 

Hero was surprised. He thought his fans wouldn’t be supportive if he ever dates anyone. He thought they will object to it.

 

Curious, Hero tried searching some fan café to see how his fans reacted to the news. To his surprise, yes, his fans were really supportive.

 

Hero oppa, finally you’re going public with your man. I can’t be any happier!

 

I thought I’ll die if my oppa ever dates anyone, but I’m relieved that my oppa is dating such a handsome lad. Please take care of Hero oppa!

 

Perhaps I’m calm by the fact that the one my oppa is seeing is a man and not a woman!

 

And many more. Hero just hissed. How could one ever say Yunho is handsome? Wait, is he not? Well he is. But to Hero, Yunho is just one of many crazy fans trying to get close to him.

 

Hero was surprised when the door was slammed open by Junsu.

 

“Hero ssi! I never knew you’re dating my friend Yunho?!”

 

“I don’t.”

 

“Then how come the two of you kissed? Don’t you know how much this will impact your career?”

 

“I know.”

 

“Now tell me the reason how come you were kissing? I mean, it’s not like you tripped on something and it caused the unexpected kiss right? Oh what a drama!”

 

It’s right though…  Hero chuckled.

 

“Okay. Enough. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter