004

The Squads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 004 - Unpleasant [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] Words : 2,320

"I'm going to sleep here~" said Bora as she jumped on her bed, jumping happily as Joohyun entered the suite room that she was going to share with Bora 

"Well I think I'm going to sleep here." said Joohyun as she entered the other room, putting her luggage on the floor 

In the suite room, there are including living room, dining room, kitchen, two room with two bathroom in it, one extra bathroom and a balcony to watch the scenery of the beach. 

Joohyun walked out from her room and unlocked the window glass, opening it and walked to the balcony. She rested her arms on the railing, enjoying the scenery of the beach. Suddenly, Bora ran to the balcony and put her arm on Joohyun's shoulder, holding out her left arm. 

"Say, cheese!" 

Joohyun smiled, as the picture turned out very well. Bora was editing something on the picture as Joohyun continued to watch the scenery. 

"I never know Hyungwon could be this rich." 

Bora turned to face her and nodded, shoving her phone inside her pocket and rested her arms on the railing too. 

"Well, to be honest I thought Hyungwon came from an ordinary family. But I never know he could be this rich! I mean like, look at this resort! This is what we called heaven." said Bora, making Joohyun chuckled and nodded 

It's almost dinner, as everyone was getting ready for the dinner meal. Once they finished, they went down to the lobby, heading to the beach that Hyungwon's father booked special just for his son and his son's classmates dinner. 

Tzuyu ran to the beach and circled happily around the sand, chuckling as if she never been in a beach before. The SG squad's members watched her being happy and giggled, as they decided to join her too. Sojin went to one of the waiter and held out her phone. 

"Can you help me take a picture?" asked Sojin politely and the waiter nodded

Sojin ran to her squad as the waiter stood in-front of them, who were putting each arms on each shoulders. 

"One, two, three!" 

The waiter took a picture of them and handed it back to Sojin, as them all smiled happily and thanked to him. 

"Hey, guys!" 

The SG squad was chatting then someone's voice caught their attention, turning to face the owner of the voice as they saw BTS. 

"Oh hey!" said Bora and waved to them happily, as they approaching them 

Namjoon smiled, "Pretty as usual." 

Sojin smiled, "Well so did you guys, handsome as usual." 

"So, you guys haven't eat the dinner?" asked Taehyung 

Junghwa shook her head and smiled, "Haven't." 

"Then let's eat with me!" said Jimin, making all of them turned to face him

Jimin gulped and slightly coughed, "I mean... Us." 

Hoseok laughed, "Hey, let's play a game." 

"What game is it for now?" asked Seulgi 

"Let's have a dinner date." said Hoseok

At first, they denied it, but after Hoseok kept trying his best to reassure them, they finally accepted. 

"So, who is the pairing?" asked Seokjin 

"How about the girls pick the boys?" asked Namjoon and all of them nodded

Yoongi asked, "Who are you going to choose, Bora-ah?" 

Bora thought for a while, staring at them. Hoseok kept staring at her, waiting for who will she picks. 

"Well, I'll pick Jungkook." said Bora 

Jungkook looked at Bora and chuckled, "Me?" 

Bora nodded as she went next to Jungkook, standing next to him. Joohyun looked at them and pressed her lips together tightly, deciding to look away. Then it continued, Yein picked Seokjin, Seulgi picked Namjoon, Sojin picked Jimin, Tzuyu picked Hoseok, Junghwa picked Yoongi as Joohyun picked Taehyung. Each pairings were eating at each tables. Joohyun was eating the meal silently, removing some of the cucumber out from her plate since she doesn't like cucumber. 

Taehyung noticed it and raised his eyebrow, "Hm?" You don't eat cucumber?" 

Joohyun looked up to face him, shaking her head as a no. 

"I had a terrible memory eating cucumber." 

Taehyung nodded and put some of his meat on Joohyun's plate, making she turned to face him again. 

"Hey... It's okay." 

Taehyung faced her and shook his head, smiling, "No, it's not okay. I know you aren't full enough if you only eat those." 

As what Joohyun knew, she only grabbed some salad and fruits. She slightly nodded and smiled, nodding and continued to eat the foods. 

"So hm... Well what does Tzuyu likes?" asked Taehyung 

Joohyun stopped eating and looked up to face him, who was already facing her, "Well... From what I know she likes Paris a lot. Sometime she always talks about Paris with us, telling us how good will it be if she gets to be there." 

Taehyung nodded, "Hm, I see. Other?" 

"She likes animal, especially dogs and owls. She pets a dog now and she once told us that she want to pet an owl too." answered Joohyun, holding the fork, "Why?" 

Taehyung shook his head and smiled, "It's nothing." He continued to eat, as Joohyun nodded and continued to eat too 

Hoseok and Tzuyu had a good 'date' too, both of them shared each other's funny stories while eating. Unexpectedly, Junghwa managed to make Yoongi smiled and laughed for multiple times at the night, during their 'date'. Sojin and Jimin had a good 'date' too, both of them kept dicussing about the things that they both like, which is manga and anime. Seulgi managed to make a good 'date' with Namjoon too since both of them are mature and open-minded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter