002

The Squads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 002 - I Hate You [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] Words : 1,778

Tzuyu stopped her activity, blinking her eyes and looked up to face Taehyung, waiting for his response to Hoseok's question. Taehyung looked at Hoseok then looked at Tzuyu. Staying silent for couple seconds, he stood up and left the room without saying any words. Tzuyu blinked her eyes and stayed silent, looking down to her book. 

Hoseok blinked his eyes and chewed the bread, "Hm.. Indeed he is." 

Tzuyu just stayed silent and continued her work, trying to forget what happened back then. Does he has a crush on her? Or he doesn't? Sometimes, he likes to make people confused and that's why Tzuyu dislikes him. She sighed, closing her book and stood up. Hoseok, who was enjoying the bread, stopping his activity and looked up to face Tzuyu who was standing. 

"I'm going somewhere." 

Before she could gets any response from Hoseok, she left the room, leaving Hoseok alone in the huge classroom. Hoseok blinked his eyes for a while, shrugging and continued to eat the bread. Bora walked in the classroom and saw Hoseok, who was enjoying too much eating a simple bread. She shook her head, she walked over the back of the door, grabbing the broom and started to sweep the floor, dusting the dusts away. Once Hoseok finished eating the bread, he threw the plastic on the floor and his fingers, about to leave the classroom. But he got caught by Bora, who was about to sweep Hoseok's area. 

"Yah!" 

Hoseok turned to face the owner of the voice and tilted his head, "What?" 

"That plastic." said Bora while pointing to the plastic 

Hoseok looked at the plastic then looked at Bora, "You have hands, you can pick it up by yourself." 

Bora rolled her eyes and gripped the broom's stick tightly, "But you're the one who throw it at here!" 

"Well you're the one who's in duty today!" said Hoseok, smirking and held out his hands, showing her his 'V' shaped by his fingers

Bora groaned and held up the broom, making the end of the broom facing Hoseok, right in-front of his face. He was shocked and quicky took two steps backwards. 

"Yah! How rude are you!" half shouted Hoseok, trying to not be angry 

Bora smirked and made the end of the broom closer to Hoseok's face, "Well you're the one who is rude first!" 

"What have I done?!"

"You throw the plastic on the floor and told an innocent person to pick it up instead of doing it yourself." 

"Innocent?" Hoseok smirked once he heard the word 'innocent', "Oh babe you aren't innocent at all." 

Bora glared at him and gulped, "But at least I'm not someone like you who order other person to do it instead of doing it yourself!" 

Hoseok smirked and held the broom's stick, putting it down so he walked closer to Bora. 

"Well are you going to show that you're the one who is right here?" asked Hoseok with his deep voice 

Bora looked up to face him and gulped, her eyes were widening as she slowly nodded. 

Hoseok smirked and leaned closer to her face, "Too bad I'm the one who is right here." 

Bora looked at him and smirked, rolling her eyes as she put her both hands on both of her sides. 

"What?! Hey, listen here. Someone who doesn't study religion is the one who keeps saying he's right even though it's obviously he's wrong." 

Hoseok smirked and when he was going to lean more closer to her face, Bora quickly bent down and grabbed the plastic. She quickly went behind Hoseok and when he turned back to face her, she slammed the plastic into Hoseok's face. She chuckled, trying her best to not laugh hardly on how funny Hoseok's face looked. Hoseok groaned and wrapped his arm around Bora's neck, softly squeezing circles on Bora's head by his fist.

"You're really dead!" 

Bora just laughed soon when she heard Hoseok was laughing along with her. Bora stopped her laughter once something caught her attention. 

"Hoseok-ah..."

Hoseok slowly stopped laughing and raised his eyebrow, "Hm?"

"Look there..." spoke Bora as she slowly pointed to the thing that caught her attention 

Hoseok looked at Bora then looked at the thing that caught her attention; a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter