Chapter 13

What If

In School :

Eunhyuk's POV

"Seohee!" 

I called her down the corrridor, running the short distance between the two of us. She stopped at where she stood, waiting for me. When I reached her, I realised it was the first day that we are officially together. Slowly, I reached out to tuck her brown curly haiir behind her ear. Today we are together. From today onwards, she is mine. 

She smiled up at me, ever so gently. She looked like that delicate flower, so precious, I was afraid of holding her in my arms. I reached out for her left hand. I slipped my fingers through hers and weaved it together, locked in place. It was like as if our hands were made for each other. Her hands, tiny against mine. I would never let go of you, I thought, trying to tell her through my eyes. 

I was never good with words and I know I won't be able to get my thoughts and feelings across. You say it best when you say nothing at all...

Her face flushed red when our skin touched, and pouted when she felt uncomfortable with my strong gaze. It took all of my energy to control myself from leaning down to gently kiss her pout away, never wanting to see her unhappy or anything of that sort. Instead, I squeezed her hand and pulled her close to me. 

I could my heartbeat speeding up two notch higher. I pulled her until her head rested against my chest. I could feel her pulse running high against my hand. I have been wanting to do this ever since that day at the movies. 

I didn't care about the people who stared at us as they passed by. They could stare for all they want. Because this is my girlfriend and I want the whole world to know that she is mine and mine alone. And that I am hers and hers alone. 

"Happy 19th hour anniversary," I whispered into her ear and gently kissed her cheek, holding it there for a few seconds, before I pulled her closer to me again. 

 

Siwon's POV (PLEASE LISTEN TO MOVES LIKE JAGGER BY MAROON 5 WHILE READING THIS PART)

. She's my student. 

You're not really a teacher. 

Yes I am, because I'm teaching her.

You're just a relief teacher.

I'm STILL a teacher.

I used my hand to suppport my head, in frustration. It was only my second day as a teacher and yet I have to struggle with this. Can you believe it? I had a freaking dream about her! Okay...it was a nightmare alright!

But you liked it...

Of course I did...

You loved it in fact....

Yes I loved every second ... Wait, WHAT?

Admit that you loved it.

I-I- I do not.

Why are you stammering? There's nothing wrong with your dream... Its not like as if you had control over it.

The dream flashed in my mind again. Me. Her. In a dark classroom. There was whip. And a handcuff. 

I shook the mental images in my head but to no avail. My dream was vivid. Very vivid. Whatever happened to forgetting your dream once you wake up?

She entered the dark empty classroom and pushed me onto the chair. Her hair was tied up high and her skin glistened against the sunlight. My voice got caught in my throat and whatever I said came out as a croak. 

"Shh.." she said, pushing her fingers at my lips. "We shan't make noise."

"W-w-we shouldn't," I managed to stammer.

"Shh..I said."

She laughed out loud, her laughter ringing against the empty background. She then turned to me, her eyes glinting with thirst.

"Now let the lesson begin," she grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her. 

"I'm the teacher today, so you pay attention."

i nodded silently, gulping my saliva. Just then she pulled her whip and smacked it against the table. She held me close to her and nipped at my ear lobe and whispered, "Lesson number 1."

She pulled my face to her, eveloping me in a tight embrace. I tried to pull her back but I couldn't because suddenly there were handcuffs on my hand and they were tied behind me. She her lips and was-

 

"Mr Choi, are you alright?" 

I was jerked back to reality. I nodded, feeling a trickle of sweat slide down my temple. I nodded again although the teacher had left, to assure myself that I'm alright. 

I will be fine. I will be fine.

Tsk. You think? Later you would be the one attacking her. 

No. I won't.

You won't? Well you almost did yesterday, when she accidentally brushed against your inner --

Shut it, will you?

I know you. Something will happen later. Just enjoy it Won. Just enjoy it.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I MIGHT HAVE TO RATE THIS FIC ALREADY... HAHAHAHAHA OMG ROMANTIC EUNHEE (Eunhyuk & Seonhee) VS HOT PASSIONATE WONJI (Siwon and Jiyoo) !!! Which one do you like?? HAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Omg omg omg...tumblr_lrql27wIxO1r0x4leo10_500.jpg