Body Shot

Serendipitous

“Okay, tell me who you have your eyes on and I’ll help you,” Sooyoung said enthusiastically to her best friend. Looking around, she saw a guy standing at the bar  “Hm what about that guy he’s been making googly eyes at you all night? Or that guy over there? He’s attractive.”

 

“Thanks Soo, but I don’t know, I’m not really in the mood for blonde hair blue eyes tonight.” Yoona shrugged and took a sip of her margarita, casually observing the crowd of people grinding in the middle of the club.

 

“No, no, no you can’t do this to me. We came here so I can be your wingwoman remember? Last time you said I could be your wingwoman, you went ahead and found yourself a man without me knowing!I’m useful, use me Yoona! Use me.” Sooyoung cried out, not caring if anyone heard her. She clinged onto her friend’s arm and pouted.

 

The doe-eyed girl fell silent, playing with her straw before skeptically looking around, “You do realize how inappropriate that sounded right?”

 

“So? Most of these people don’t understand Korean. Just relax..” The taller woman urged. Sooyoung released Yoona’s arm and grumbled to herself before scanning through the crowd.

 

There were many potential cute, single clubbers out there waiting for her to set them up with her beauty of a friend. As Yoona’s official wing woman for the night, her main goal was to find the best-looking guy in the club and have him fawn over Yoona and vice versa by the end of the night. Glancing around a bit more, the short-haired female spotted a handsome guy and a few of his friends at a table across from the girl,  “Ooo what about him?”

 

Yoona opened to tell her friend she wasn’t interested nor that she even wanted any help, when she was forced to face the man by Sooyoung’s hands. The said guy was joking around with his friends, seemingly having the time of his life. She hated to admit it, but Sooyoung had picked out the perfect guy.

 

The man was downright gorgeous! There was no other way she could say it bluntly. He was dressed in a light grey suit, fitting him in all the right place from his broad shoulders to his muscular legs.  She mentally noted that he probably just came from work, his tie loosened just the way Yoona liked it, to have a few drinks with his co-workers. His brown hair was tousled in a boyish way, his cheekbones were chiseled to perfection. And his lips were so full, she wondered if they were as soft as they looked. She couldn’t see his eyes but she had no doubt that they would be as perfect as the rest of his body. Yoona her lips unconsciously. “Yummy.”

 

“You like?” Sooyoung smirked smugly, delighted by her friend’s reaction. Yoona’s face had changed from boredom to desire. Her eyes were glued to the adonis of man. It wasn’t until Sooyoung snapped her fingers in front of Yoona’s face, that she finally turned back to her friend.

 

Yoona cleared and shrugged casually, trying to play it cool. “Mmm, he’s alright. I don’t think he’s my type though. I’m actually wounded that you don’t know the type of man I go after anymore.” There was no way she was going to let Sooyoung know she was right.

 

“You must be blind if you think he’s just alright. Just look at him! He is so damn hot! If I wasn’t seeing Kyung Ho oppa I would so do him. Plus, he’s totally your type. You just don’t want to admit that I was right.”

 

“As if. I’ll be sure to tell oppa that you called another man hot the next time I see him.” Yoona teased, her eyes lingering back on the y man.

 

Sooyoung snorted. “P-lease, with love comes trust. And we happen to have more trust than that. Something so miniscule won’t even bother him. But if you do tell him, you die.” Narrowing her eyes, she shot Yoona a glare that guaranteed a painful death if she spilled the beans. Yoona gulped and nodded hesitantly. A threatening Sooyoung was a scary Sooyoung. “Now admit that you think that he’s hot or I’ll tell Sunny that you went clubbing without her.”

 

Yoona gasped in horror,“You wouldn’t dare.”

 

“Oh I would and you know it.” Sooyoung started to pull out her cellphone to show her seriousness before locking eyes with Yoona.

 

After a minute of staring contest, Yoona sighed in defeat. “Fine, you win. Yes, he is hot. Hotter than all my old boyfriends combined. He seems really fit and toned. I bet he has a six pack hidden underneath that dress shirt.”

 

Woahh there lady already thinking of what’s underneath his shirt? And you said he wasn’t hot.” Sooyoung said mischievously. “What else have you fantasized about him?”

 

“Not much, maybe a little dance, a little drink, some kisses and maybe heading back to my- wait, code red code red!”

 

Sooyoung arched her eyebrow in confusion, “What the hell is code red and what are you talking about?”

 

“Code blue means he’s walking this way. Oh my gosh, why is he walking this way?!”  Yoona’s eyes widened in alarm, with her heart feeling like it was going to burst out of her chest at any given moment. By time she got a hold of her calm state, an all too amusing sight in Sooyoung’s eyes, the object of her affections stopped in front of their table.

 

“Hi ladies, you know, I couldn’t help but overhear what you were saying about me,” Yoona bit her lip in embarrassment as she made eye contact with the hot stranger. Sooyoung looked between the two and smirked as he continued, “My friends said I should come over and introduce myself to you stunning ladies. I’m Kai and to what pleasure do I get to know your lovely names.” Kai’s face adorned a cocky smirk.

 

Sooyoung whispered into Yoona’s ear, “Damn, he’s smooth.” Yoona could only nod dumbly in agreement. Somehow, it was a bit too smooth for her taste. It was as if this were a regular thing for him to do. If this was something he did often, she would definitely need to keep a close eye on him.

 

The more she gazed at him, the more she knew she was right. His eyes were just as perfect as the rest of his body and his skin was nothing short of flawless. The light sweat glistening on his forehead made him all the more attractive, although she’d hate to admit it to herself because it would mean breaking her damn “no man tonight” pride. His looks were almost close to perfect, she disclosed, but from what she’s gathered from his personality in the last five minutes, she knew some adjustments could be made.

 

The doe-eyed brunette caught hold of his roaming eyes, checking her out from head to toe. Suddenly she felt more confident in her black ripped jeans and tight white crop top, heavily exposing her lean abs. Her black leather jacket was the icing on the cake to a rather y outfit, if you asked Yoona.

 

When she saw Kai his lips with desiring burning in his eyes, she mentally high-fived herself because she had successfully managed to capture his attention.Yoona was feeling quite smug at the fact that the hands down hottest guy in the club was trying to flirt with her and Sooyoung.

 

Quickly remembering why said guy was standing in front of them, she clicked her tongue and folded her arms across her chest, “Excuse me, but it’s rude to eavesdrop. Weren’t you ever taught any manners?”

 

Sooyoung’s eyes widened in surprise. She wasn’t quite sure where the bold Yoona came from but she kind of liked it. Maybe hot guys brought out the sassiness that is Im Yoona.

 

Kai let out a laugh, one that had Yoona’s knees buckling under her, “Isn’t it also rude to talk behind people’s backs?” Before Yoona could retort Kai used his hand to cup her chin softly,  “Besides I wasn’t eavesdropping, you guys were just talking loud,” Yoona pushed Kai’s hand away with mock disgust in her eyes. Once again Kai chuckled,  “So are you lovely ladies going to tell me your names or should I keep calling you sweetheart all night?”

 

Yoona’s eyes centered in on the arrogant man and scoffed, “You really think you have a chance with me with that attitude?”

 

“Maybe I do, I did after all hear you and your friend raving about how hot I am.” Kai retorted, rather confidently, staring straight into her brown orbs as if they were a window to her soul.

 

Rolling her eyes, Yoona snorted. “What you heard means nothing. You are only comparatively hot, hardly the hottest I’ve seen.”

 

She was a feisty one. Kai grin widened, not only did he find it  hot as hell but he always genuinely liked a challenge. “Now who’s the cocky one? Tell you what, let’s play a game. We’ll see who can get a stranger’s number the fastest. Whoever wins is obviously the hotter one. Loser does a body shot with the winner.”

 

Well, crap. A body shot on Kai would be like a dream come true. Yoona could only imagine what wonderful sight lies underneath the cocky man’s shirt. She’d hate to give him the satisfaction of knowing what she was thinking. Her stoic demeanor returned to her face before any other sliver of emotions could be further exposed.

 

“Sounds like a lose-lose situation for me,” Yoona replied on an even beat.

 

“Oh trust me, you’ll enjoy it more than you think. How does the saying go? Oh yeah, don’t knock it before you try it.” Kai whispered huskily into her ear. Her stability around him also proved to be flawed as she clenched the table for support after Kai slowly descended from her ear. Kai seemed to have noticed his effect on the girl and sinfully smiled, “You game?”

 

Honestly, the doe-eyed girl had nothing to lose. If she won she would have the satisfaction of knowing she was hotter than some good-looking guy, but if she lost she could take a body shot off said guy and hold that memory near and dear to her heart for the rest of her life.

 

“If you lose then you need to beg on your knees for a woman to dance with you.” She said. In reality, if he were to lose, she secretly hoped it would be her that Kai begged to dance with. All this teasing and quick-witted retorts are making her all hot and bothered.  One side of his lips quirked upward in a smirk, Yoona gulped. Well, that can’t be good.  His smirk was by far than ier any other man’s she’s seen and it was starting to cause permanent damage to her brain.

 

“Deal.”

 

Both parties shook hands. Let the game begin.

 

While Yoona slid off her jacket to show off more of her assets, Kai turned to Sooyoung, who had been silently watching the scene unfold. It was so addictive to watch the two interact, they were like her own personal drama with all their flirting and bantering.

“Would you be so kind as to give me your phone number miss?” Kai asked Sooyoung, interrupting her train of thought.

The second Yoona heard Kai talking to Sooyoung, she snapped in Sooyoung’s direction, glaring at her friend. She knew what Kai is up to and there was no way she would let Sooyoung help him. Ignoring Yoona’s threatening stare and obvious mouthing of the word ‘no’, Sooyoung wrote down her number in the napkin he had handed her.

 

“Traitor,” Yoona sneered before turning around to face her opponent, “You cheated!” She pointed a finger accusingly at Kai. She literally looked away for less than a minute before that traitor gave the cheater her phone number. Yoona glared and slowly shook her head at the taller girl as if to say ‘you’re dead to me.’

 

Sooyoung smiled innocently and pulled Yoona aside, “Just hold on for a moment, Kai.”

 

“I thought you were going to help me not him. We were friends first,” Yoona whined.

 

Sooyoung jutted out her bottom lip, “The man asked for my number who am I to say no? He’s hot Yoona, like really hot. As your wing woman, I wouldn’t be doing my job properly if I let that fine piece of walk away without him even getting your number. It’s been like three months already, it’s about time you get laid. All I did was speed up the process. And you’re welcome.”

 

Yoona groaned in annoyance because she knew Sooyoung was right. The was filling the air between the two opponents and yet she’d be really stupid if she didn’t at least make-out or even dance with the guy. Both girls turned back around to face Kai.

 

“Listen Kai--”

 

“So,” Kai interjected, “Are we doing this body shot or not?A deal is a deal and I do believe I got a random woman’s number before you got a random guy’s number. I’m a man of honor who likes to keep my word.”

 

Yoona squared her shoulders. Damn his looks and annoying charm for making her actually yearn for him. She, too, was born to honor deals and promises and that was what she intended to do, regardless of who it is. A loss is a loss. There were no immediate guidelines to the game besides the fact that it had to be a woman or man. Kai had triumphantly gotten another woman’s, albeit it being her friend, number. Rubbing her temples, Yoona let out a breathy reply,  “Okay, let’s just get it over with.”

 

“Sweetheart, when I’m done with you. You’re going to wish it wasn’t over.”

 

“Oh god, can you be any more egotistic?”

 

“I could be but there is no real need to since I already have you in the palm of my hand.”

 

Scornfully, Yoona rolled her eyes but continued to stare at the man in front of her. It wasn’t until Sooyoung came back with shot glass full of tequila and a cut up piece of lime that she realized what she about to do. She was about to do a body shot off of a stranger, and a hot one at that.

 

Yoona hadn’t even seen her friend leave because she was too busy arguing with the pompous guy.  Not only did Sooyoung get the shot ready, she even cleared a spot on the table for Yoona to lay on. Yoona wasn’t quite sure if she should be doing in this kind of activity in public. For some people it’s okay, she’s seen it before, but for her to do it herself? Well that’s a different story.

 

“Yoona,” her taller friend said, reading her like an open book. “You worry too much. Half of these people are drunk and won’t remember this in the morning. If you don’t do it, it’ll look like you’re all bark and no bite. This guy was obviously flirting with you so just live a little and take the chance. Who knows this could be the start of something beautiful.”

 

Yoona tried hard not to smile at her best friend, “You’re pep talks are great but so wrongly timed. But you’re right, I’ll do it.”

 

Sooyoung victoriously jumped and started patting the open spot on the table where Yoona was to lay like a frantic woman. The consistent sounds of a hand smacking on the a table loudly captured the attention of many of the clubgoers. By the time the brunette got to the table, a crowd had formed around them cheering whoever was going to take a body shot off of Yoona.. Thanks Soo, Yoona thought, mentally vowing she make sure Sooyoung will pay for this. She really does now have the attention of most people around them.

 

Stepping on a stool, she got on the counter and laid down. She embarrassedly rolled up her shirt up just underneath her bra, feeling the cool wood on her back. “Here you go.” Sooyoung said, gently motioning for Yoona to bite down on the green skin of the lime. “So basically Kai will off the tequila from your body and then a bite of the salted lime from your mouth to appease the taste of the tequila.” Sooyoung explained and waited for a nod from Yoona before standing in place to pour the liquor onto her friend’s body.

 

What on earth was she doing? Yoona questioned herself, as she laid on the table waiting to be . The anticipation of Kai starting was killing her. It had been like two minutes since she laid down and still nothing.

 

Without warning she felt liquid being poured into her navel. The cool sensation of the drink sent chills up her spine. The otherwise calm crowded starting becoming rowdy the minute the shot was poured on her body. She could hear the guy hollering to hard and she could hear girls groan about how lucky she was because a hot guy was doing a body shot off of her.  She tuned everyone out and focused on what was happening between her and Kai.

All that she could focus was the feeling of his tongue on her skin.  His lips were pressed around her navel, up the alcohol, ensuring that there wasn’t a single drop left on her skin. Even though she didn’t feel anymore more liquid around her navel, Kai kept his mouth pressed around that area. It was electrifying, it was intensifying, it sent tingles all over her body from head to toe, making her toes curl in excitement.

Just when she thought it was over and was about to stand up, she felt a trail of butterfly kisses working their way up to just underneath where her shirt was folded. One after another they slowly crept up her body until she felt soft lips pressed against her own . She didn’t even acknowledge that they were kissing until he was starting to pull away. Be it that he only kissed her because of the lime in , she would be a fool to let him walk away without properly kissing him to ease the oozing around them.

 

She sat up on the table she was previously lying on and hooked her legs around the surprised man. Pulling on his tie to bring him closer to her, it was Yoona’s turn to smirk as she dove in for a deeper kiss. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouth as she scooted him closer in between her legs. She wasn’t sure how Kai felt, but she was surely on cloud nine. Who knew the cocky man from before knew what to do with his mouth? She could still taste some of the liquor in his mouth, which only had her falling even further in a daze. If this was what adventurous felt like then she would never go back to her mundane life.

 

It took a few minutes before the couple finally broke apart. “That was hot...I’m so .” She heard someone say.Yoona hadn’t expected this thing to go that far (or at least in public anyways) but when Kai’s lips brushed against hers, she felt a spark of connection that kept reeling her back for more. Sooyoung had a smugly winked at her before holding up her phone with a picture of Yoona in a liplock. Embarrassed, she hid her face in Kai’s shoulder as he helped her down the counter.

 

When Kai set her down, he told her to her to wait while he grabbed them some more drinks. She quickly nodded and fixed her shirt back to normal. The amount of clubgoers had decreased from when she first got there, so she figured Kai would only be gone for another minute. Sooyoung had given her her jacket and phone back before leaving the club to meet with her boyfriend. She figured Kai and Yoona would go home together or he would drop her off at home himself.

 

A rough hand wrapped around Yoona’s thin waist, “Hey babe, how about a body shot with me? I promise we can go further than the other guy,” Some guy asked, sneaking up from behind.

 

Before she could tell him no, Kai grabbed her away from him and wrapped her own arm protectively around her waist. “No,” he said in a harsh tone, placing himself between her and the ert. “She’s with me. So why don’t walk away now.”

 

The other guy looked like he was going to say something back when Kai stood up straight. He was at least four inches taller than the other guy and looked more fit and muscular. The ert silently cursed as he walked away, admitting defeat.

 

Kai turned back to Yoona, who was sporting a raised brow. “I’m with you?”

 

Kai cutely laughed. She had expected him to reply with a witty comment about something regarding their current situation but instead got him going on his knees and grabbing her hand. Yoona arched her eyebrow in confusion. What the heck was he doing?

 

“Sweetheart, I would be so honored if you would please dance with me?”

 

Surprised, yet very pleased Yoona dragged him up by his tie and led his fine to the dance floor. “By the way my name is Yoona.”