The Ultimate Fan

Viral Video
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Ultimate Fan[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]They call her Shinnnie as in Shin Hye unnie. She's the sister of the big CNBlue family, the BOICEs. Twenty six, single & unemployed she's the most dedicated fangirl of CNBlue, the ultimate BOICE.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]She was nineteen when they debuted. Sitting on the small couch in the living room she was just flicking through the channels on TV while scooping the bottom of her popcorn bowl when she had accidentally come across an awkward performance of four awkward faced boys who looked like they belonged to some kind of American punk band. She was immediately captivated and watched and rewatched their performance. She grabbed her laptop and went on line expecting to see mayhem on the internet created by the crazy girls who had found the new band fascinating. But she came up with none. There were no SNS posts, no discussion forums, no fan cafes being newly set up. Heck, even their performance wasn't on line. She knew that the boys' innovative k-pop style wasn't everyone's cup of tea but she was pleasantly surprised that it was no one's cup of tea. Well, except hers. It was then that she realized that the boys needed help desperately and she swore right there with her life that she will dedicate the rest of her own life for the the four boys and will not look back until they find success and reach the pinnacle of k-pop

The next day she cut classes and made a straight stop in front of the FNC building. After two days of cutting classes and stalking she managed to follow a clueless Min Hyuk straight to the CNBlue dorm after practice. Next day she started  hanging around in front of their cheap, little dorm with the hope of running in to one of the members and to introduce herself to them as their first diehard fan. Heavens granted her wish. She ran in to Jong Hyun as he came out of the dorm to leave for practices in the freezing cold morning at 5 am. Thus he became the first CNBlue member to see her. May be it's that bond is why he's still the closest to her of all the four members. At the time he had looked so bewildered to see a girl in front of their dorm at such a time in such a cold morning. He had stared at the plump bunny faced girl in front of him dumfounded as she went on a rant shivering in the cold that was penetrating her flesh, how she is a massive fan. His eyes grew massive at the word 'fan' because at the time CNBlue 'fans' were pretty scarce, almost non-existent. Then the rest of the band had come out one by one -Jung Shin who looked like he was about to have a heart attack upon seeing her, Min Hyuk who had kept his hands on his cheeks and went on 'oh you're cute unnie' and then.............. him.

The earth stopped in its orbit when he stepped in to her visual field. Gosh he's hot was her first thought. He stood in front of her, his hands in his pockets, his head bent a little to a side and his attitude a little cocky. He stared down at her with piercing eyes that penetrated her soul and reached the bottom most point of her consciousness. She had felt an involuntary shiver running down her spine. This, she had thought, isn't normal. Why was this boy stirring these strange feelings in her? She wanted him to stop looking at her but at the same time she wanted him to keep staring. She was entranced. The time had stopped.

She didn't know what was happening between the two of them but she knew that she wasn't imagining it judging by the inscrutable feeling in HIS eyes and the reactions of the three guys who stood next to them as they were engaged in their staring contest. 

After that day, she frequently cut classes and hung around their dorm taking photos, documenting their whereabouts. She stood in front of the FNC entrance with boards in her hand carrying supportive phrases for CNBlue when they entered the building in the morning for practices.The boys were nice to her except 'him' of course,often greeting her when they saw her. Jong Hyun would always mess with her hair as he walked past her, Jung Shin would smile awkwardly and hurry past her practically running, Min Hyuk would act cute or pinch her cheeks and then him........nothing. Just cold glares. He would always try to keep himself steered clear off her path as if she were some sort of poison ivy. At first she was hurt, that he didn't appreciate her efforts enough much less show some basic human courtesy like saying good morning but then she got angry. Exactly what had she done to deserve to be treated like some sort of sewage? She knew that the rest of his band mates didn't like him treating her this way either but it didn't look like they had much say in the matter. She finally learned to accept the situation & move on. It wasn't as if anything she'd do would change his nasty behaviour.

As much as she loved hanging around and stalking CNBlue the whole process was time & money consuming. She had to be at the front door of the CNBlue dorm at 5 am in the morning to greet them when they leave the dorm for practices, then at around 12 noon when they come out the FNC building to go to lunch and then at around 11 pm when they come out of FNC and leave for their dorms after practices. She simply found traveling between her college and FNC building so tiring and money consuming. She was missing a lot of classes and was simply too exhausted when she reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter