Pefection

I See You (Oneshot)

It felt perfect. Sitting and watching the sunset with a complete stranger that knew me better than anyone else. The sky began raining on us, making SaeRin giggle, turning her face up towards the darkening sky.

 

"I love the rain. It washes everything away and I feel like I can just start all over again!" She stood from the swings, spinning around with her arms wide open. Suddenly, she grabbed my hands, spinning me around with her.  "Thank you, God! For letting me meet someone wonderful today!"

 

I watched her with wonder, the sweet, innocent air around her was making my heart smile.

 

Thank you, God.

For letting me meet her today.

Thank you.

 

The rain was pouring on us, droplets dripping from the tips of my hair and hers. Her pale skin was ruddy with the cold and my jacket was drenched, sticking to her fine skin. I pulled the hood up over her head and zipped her up.

 

"You're going to get sick. I'll take you home." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to me as she shivered violently.

 

"Ohhhh.... no it's okay... I live pretty far away. I can home by myself. But, thank you," she said, giving me the prettiest smile in the world. Her cheeks rose and crinkled her eyes into little halfmoons.

 

"Then you can come with me to my dorm and meet my friends. I can't let you go home alone in the dark. Who knows what might happen. Come on." I grabbed her hand, a blush spreading over my cheek. Was I falling in love already?

 

Was this...

Love...

At first sight??

 

I stopped in the middle of the street, yanking her gently back to me. "Do you... believe in love at first sight?"

 

She tilted her head cutely, her eyes reflecting confusion. "What? Love at first sight?"

 

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Or do I have to walk past you again?

 

"I think I've fallen in love with you." I couldn't meet her gaze, staring intently at the ground and the rain pitter-pattering against the asphalt.

 

Then I felt a pair of arms encircling my waist, a head resting on my chest, and the pounding of my heart against my ribcage. "I love you, Minho oppa."

 

I titled her face up and leaned down, my lips meeting hers in the perfect first kiss.

 

If I could do anything,

I would kiss you in the middle of the street

On the rainiest day of the year.

 

FIN

 

Author's Note

Here is the final part of what was supposed to be a oneshot!!

Thank you all for the support!!!!!!