Epilogue Six.

I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello? Mother?" Jiyong hastily said. He had spent 30 minutes calling everyone he knew, asking if they knew where his wife was. After she had abruptly ran out of the house, Jiyong had grabbed his jacket and went or of his home. He went to every place he thought she would be but she wasn't there and if she was, she showed no sign. 'Of course she won't show any sign. Why would she?' Jiyong had thought to himself. After searching and searching he still couldn't find her. He wanted to call the police but he didn't. After thinking about things, he had decided it was his fault she was angry and it was his place to fix the problem and not bring the police in on it. Jiyong was also really worried. For her and their known child. It still surprised him that she was pregnant. He couldn't get his head around it. "I need to know if you've seen Chaerin."

A small laugh came from the other end. "What has that excuse of a wife of yours done now?" 

Jiyong lowly grunted. He hated the fact that his mother hated Chaerin. He had tried to prove several times that they were compatible and she wasn't like the other women he'd had before. When they had dated, his mom absolutely adored Chaerin. She always welcomed Chaerin in her home, made her sweet beverages, she pretty much treated Chaerin like she was her own daughter but after they had announced they were getting married, she turned cold. Jiyong had come to the conclusion that it was because she thought Chaerin would take Jiyong from her. "This isn't the time mother. Chaerin is . . ." Jiyong didn't want to say she was missing. As far as he knew, she could be hiding in their backyard.

"Jiyong, honey, what ever she is, it isn't my problem. She's your wife not mine." Mrs. Kwon said curtly.

"Can you please listen to me for once without insulting her? It's getting annoying." Jiyong wanted to scream at her but he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter