Feels

Age is a thing

"If you can fall in love by no reason, why can't you fall out love with no reason?"

 

Jieun loves her neighborhood. She will sit on the swing in the middle of the night at her apartment playground with no worries of paparazi.

Why? because the security is good and the people there respect privacy. Her neighbor knew who Jieun is and if harm was about to come near, they will help her to chase it away.

A very peaceful neihhborhood. She thinks to herself.

Months back, maybe years, it was so easy for Jieun to sit here with her boyfriend. they will talk about lot of things and dawn will came real fast.

Its been a month since he didn't come to play swing. The last time they met was on a caffee near his studio, an hour meeting with a bit of coffee scent. A short conversation about his plan to buy a new apartment, a family size. That idea was never brought to her. She know only that day, when he plan to meet the realtor. She was a bit taken aback but then, okay..

She was lost in her thought when her phone ringing 'Hey Ji, it's me Jiyeon. im changing my number.'

"Hey, where are you? Are you okay?" That was the day when a news between Jiyeon and Jang Donggun's broke up out in media. Jiyeon told her times about how the adventure of her and her older boyfriend. She slept at Jieun's place when they broke up. But the news just out in the air when the ex boyfriend date new woman and about to marry.

'Ji, can i come over? Im near your place.'

"Sure, i am at the swing. Come here first."

...

"I am speechless Ji." Jiyeon came and sit at the swing beside IU. Swinging slowly while she stared at the starless sky.

"Why am I the bad girl here?"

"I shouldve announced to the world the day i broke up with him, shouldn't I?"

Jieun just sit the swinging slow as well, just listening to her best friend. She wanted her to say more.

"People are ridiculous. I broke up with him 4 months ago. 2 months later He date his another co star and today they announced marriage with baby on the way. And I am the bad guy. Briliant."

"They said im just a little happy to be approached by an old man. A rich old man. And while they speculating he cheated on me, why would they happy he was cheating on me with her? Why dont they think he is s bad guy with that? They said it was a good thing he found a woman, not a little girl to babysitted."

"I am speechless too, Ji. People sure are good with words." Jieun said patting her friend's back.

"You know Ji, like usual i ignore all the comment but knowing my mom might see them.. Geez. she never liked my decision to date any guy older more than 5 years than me. And today i realized why."

"Why is that?" Jieun turns to Jiyeon when Jiyeon halt for awhile realizing her friend and her boyfriend have 11 years .

"You know, this isn't applicable to everyone Ji.."

"No, i know it. I just want to hear that-"

"Ok. First Ji, i and my ex belong to different generation. There was a time when our life cutting through and sparks happened between us. That made it more adventureous i told ya how i love hearing things about his life and he was eager to learn about my life. But then paper been done, he and I, we need to go back to reality. He has different objective and so do I. He wants to have kids and i am scared of idea having a big tummy and ruined body. I want to have fun and he needs to take care of his parents and other family from his side. We loved Ji.. But... and second, I can't control him. No matter how much i tried, I can't control him. it was always him getting upper hand since he thought he know better. I cant stand that, Ji. You know how stubborn i am."

"He said i was attractive because i am stoneheaded. but slowly he wants me to change. He slowly turned me into obedient girl for his liking and once im no longer stubborn means i lose my charm, no?"

"You see now Ji, he's back with woman his age. he was just bored before. But the fact is, he needs woman his age whose just ready for his condition. I will be that woman when i am ready but not now. So i have no regret, aside from it hurts a bit but i will get over it sooner than any of my previous relationship since i know what i want now." Jiyeon closed her case with determined eyes, grabbing the swing tightly.

"And what is that Ji?" Jieun knew what Jiyeon will answer..

"I dont know Ji, but not a guy like him. He is mature, yes. But i want someone who accept me just I am. Cliche but i rather have a childish boyfriend with me but he wanted me for who I am. I am okay if it takes forever to make us mature couple."

"If it takes forever..." Jieun repeat what Jiyeon just said.

"You okay Ji? Kiha oppa hasn't contacted you?"

"He called me earlier. He's in Jeonju now."

"You sure you two okay? I dont want to scare your alright relationship Ji. It's just me and Donggun oppa won't work. Doesnt mean you and Kiha oppa too."

"Yeah.. He never asked me to change Ji.. We're just a bit off lately but i guess it's just work."

"Yeah, sure. Let's go back. I'll sleep here tonight. I don't want to sleep alone. And i need pajama."

"Why dont you bring yours you little."

"I love your scent, honey..." Jiyeon playfully hugs Jieun.

"Ewh , no go away!!" and both of them run back into Jieun's apartment.

 

 

________

Jiyeon was laying on Jieun's bed after they eat ramyun. Jieun was arranging her clothes down on the floor.

Jieun know that Jiyeon is hurting now. She didn't play with her own phone but took Jieun's phone instead. She probabbly shut her phone off.

Jieun hates Jang Donggun's new girlfriend. She talk like Jang Donggun was enlighten by her into right path. Like she was stating that she is his true love. Like Jang Donggun was lost when he was with Jiyeon.

People dont know Jiyeon. She is a thinker and precious. It is easy to love her and Jieun bet that even now Jang Donggun still love Jiyeon it just yes their situation wont do them any good for being together. and people judged her as she was a little , Jieun cant understand that. They dont even know her. Bye people and pejudice.

"Ji, Sunggyu oppa is calling?" Jiyeon gave her her phone.

Jieun look at the phone suspiciously before answering.

"Hello, oopa?"

'Jieun-ah. -See, she answer my phone!! Jieun ah sorry. I made this call since Sungjong nagging me to.

-Hey Jieun ah!! it's Sungjong."

"Owh.. Sungjong ah, annyong.. its been long.."

"Yeah!! Jieun-ah can i have your number? I swear this time i'll save it as Sweet Princess, okay?"

"Ah. ha..ha.. ok..." Jieun said awkwardly.

'IU ssi. You okay?' -Sunggyu's voice

'Hey this kid seriously annoying.We were playing a game to decide who wash dishes amd he won. he said he'll do the game again but the sake is, if he won again I need to call you i dont know what he want, really..'

"It's okay oppa" Jieun said laughing a little. 'So Sunggyu oppa still a gulible leader' she thought.

'Now i lost all the bet. Sigh. I wash the dishes and he got to speak to you. ah i dont want to share your number. Yes. It is. Yes. Hey you busy? what are you doing? we had big ramyun festive earlier so the dishes is quite a mess."

"I had ramyun too oppa.. haha Jiyeon is here with me." Jiyeon  who was not listening now look at Jieun with questioning eyes.

"Aaa.. Girls sleepover huh.. Thats good. But you two having ramyun is not good. what about your belly?"

"Oh. oppa. How about your non existing abs?" Jieun play along and she heard Sunggyu giggle along the line. She is shifting to sleeping position now on the bed beside Jiyeon.

"Yo. i'll go to gym early tomorrow. 5 minutes early. Hey talk a lot with jiyeon so you lose some fat. and.. anyway.. i read the article.. about.. jiyeon. And... it's okay. tell her I said that."

"Uhm.. okay oppa."

Jieun talk more with Sunggyu about the mess in Infinite's dorm and any possible set arrangement tomorrow untill she heard woohyun and Sungyeol come and dragging Sunggyu to do the dishes.

"Go oppa, i know you just make talking to me as excuse to prolong the time.."

'Agh.. you caught me too. anyway goodnight Jieunah! said my hello to Jiyeon. See you tomorrow!'

"Uhm oppa.. Night and see you!" With that they end the call.

"Said my hello too to Sunggyu oppa. Tell him i can hear him just now. Haha Infinite is so funny. i bet their life never been quite." Jiyeon said after the call end.

"Yeah.. They are so active."

"I miss my member too. They remind me my dorm life. Now i am alone."

"Ooh. i am hurt now Jiyeon ssi. You have me."

"Awh . of course baby i love you because of that. You still awkward with Sungjong and Myungsoo Ji?"

"Yeah.. Sunggyu oppa doesnt know that."

"I thought he knew?"

"No, we umm.. I asked Sungjong to not tell Sunggyu oppa. Its been so long might just forget that."

"You are right."