Hello Again

Age is a thing

"I didn't have much but i thought i am good enough being a happy kid in town."

 

Morning never been this heavy. IU closed her eyes and open it snd blinked and closed it and decided to sleep some more. She didn't sleep peacefully as she realized her phone was turned off and she got up immediately. 'oh my god!'

She remember He Ra unnie won't come today and she cannot be late today as her Sajangnim ask to meet her. She charged her phone and run to bathroom. Thirty minutes was up and she her phone right when her manager name popped up on the screen.

"Ji eun ah, oh i was afraid youre not awaken yet." her manager said in relieved. "Boss is up fresh ready to meet you. shall we go?"

Horror written all over her face. wet hair and bare face? not funny.

"Where are you oppa? i need to dry my hair"

"Dry it shortly. im twenty minutes away"

"Ne!" Iu hung up the phone and run to dryer. put her favorite rice cream and lip tint.

Right when she reach the parking lot, Jong hyun manager arrived.

"Youre fast huh?" Jong Hyun manager laugh in awe."You should wake up late often so that i can see some soul in you in the morning".

"Oh oppa i thought you will angry if i am late."

"So cute" Jonghyun manager teasing makes Iu smile in relieved.

They arrived in the Loen Ent building and headed to the 3rd floor where the Sajangnim room was. Iu was told that she needs to choose her CF and sponsor for the next 6 months. Usually her boss and manager will ask her after all the arrangement was done but not this time.

 

"Ji eun ah, come come." the fatherly smile her boss give is comforting. "Did Jonghyun gives you too tight schedule?"

"Ah anniyo Sajamgnim. animnida".

"Good then. Ji eun ah, i know you have heard this before but i think o want you to change some of your concept to be a little bit mature. i mean youre mature already as you are but some of your song put you on an high schooler feeling. with your upcoming album i heard you choose some ballad to go with. And i thought this time i would offer you the plan."

Iu knew all about this. she saw some of her company creative team go and on with some lady image making idea she has feeling that was for her.

"I am good with that Sajangnim. i would love to try something new as well." she answered.

"Good. i am going straightforward for this. i dont want you to loose your charming bright side either eventhought the gloomy song for your tittle album is on point. thats why i choose some sponsorship for you to go with. you can choose the first schedule." he said giving some paper with CFs picture proposal.

She screened the paper one by one. the first proposal was interior CF for house furniture with.. the Exo leader. Suho. She cant feel more awkward being with him. last year when they attend music award together Suho was stiff enough to talk about his album while not ignoring his fans. 'ah i cant be beaten by some sesaeng fans' she thought. 'at least lets delay this.'

second proposal was sport line fashion. Reebok. Wait, she is not athletic enough to be choosen as sport fashion model isn't she? she got this confused look and her Boss knew very well why.

"This fashion line is created exactly suit the image we are trying to convey. This fashion line is not for someone really athletic to wear but makes the look y and this line will support their body lining to make them not ashamed to even standing next to national athlete."

"Woa Sajangnim.. youre good in promoting arent you? haha" iu chuckled maked him laughed as well. iu is not someone who talk much but is cute at words. "I wonder who created this line though"

"I proposed it" Iu frozen when she heard it. she knew this knew CEO aka Yoon Do Joon was one of a creative director in advertisement company before but she didnt know he works with this international brand as well.

"Ne?" 

"Youre cute when confused. The creative director is my boss back when i still in IMG. She thought about making some sport fashion for small build customer so i bubbled this idea and she said she will pay me with having our artist as the model and that was you i thought in the first place when i bluff those idea."

Iu didnt know what to say but suddenly the image of her new boss is changed from the well known unreached boss in the company become the angelic young smart leader. and so she frozed. again.

"I have this friend on mind to work with you."

Iu looks at the paper and found this small eyed infinite leader there. She smile thought back about the fun uniform CF she had with infinite.

"He is realyyyu not athletic." She giggled to herself.

"Some people might thought so. Hes always lazying around and wear oversized chlotes to cover his unatletic figure. but i am sure hes been worked out since forever and that not bad. Beside hes fun to be teamed with".

She didnt know what his boss said. but she knows that she will always entertained by having this gullible leadernim around.

"Ne. i would love to work with him" She said smiling.

"See! i thought so. both of you will look good in frame. Have some workout for 2 weeks and Jong hyun will let you know the schedule soon."

"Ne. I will get going then." Iu come down from the 3rd floor and find Jonghyun flirting with new receptionist in the lobby. 'this oppa need some teach' she thought smiling. She is happy someone is watching her grow up and thinking about her like his Sajangnim did. she looked forward to the CF making.

 

...

"IU ssi?"

IU received a text from a cartoon profile picture Kakao which written 'I know i am cute' 'lol this is not happening haha. this must be He Ra unnie with her new phone' she tought.

"Ne, who is this?"

"I thought you wont answer afraid that some strange people bother you. keke. Kim sunggyu-eyo. annyoung Jieun ah!"

She hold her laugh. 'this oppa never changed. had he always been this friendly?'

"owh ne oppa, annyong haseyo. how have you been?

"been fine. heard about you dating hmmm."

"wkwk. dont even bring it up"

"wae???"

"just. haha"

"shiro. i like to tease yuuuu"

"ne oppa, ne. you nust be contact me again for our CF right?"

"aniyo. i just want to say hello again." iu smiled to this childish oppa's text.

"well i want to say hello from long time ago but i just got your id from woohyun. how is it life? i see your campaign with some kiddos. you look happy?"

"you still talk a lot dont you oppa? haha"

"wae? you dont like it?"

"anniyo. that was good oppa i think i blend well when absorbing energy from happy kid."

"ne" sunggyu replied shortly 

"oppa are you mad?"

"why would i?

"you shoudnt relpy it short when i answer you"

"wae?"

"i thought i can absorb some energy from you too hehe"

"i know. i am a happy kid dont you see? i got 6 happy dongsaengs and two solo albums. wow i am happy!! thank you for the reminder!!" -hug sticker-

"oppa, whats wrong with your profile picture?"

"its cute right?"

"who told you that? did your member say that?"

"my fans. isnt it cute that they know im cute and i know iam cute? we can be cute together".

"hello again oppa :D"