Weirdos

Age is a thing

"What's the use of being different if you are not useful?"

 

Just the usual morning when IU and her stylist He Ra waiting for Jong Hyun manager. He Ra unnie was reading a magazine about sports wear and how the models who posed there have great bodies. IU just playing with her rice essence put it little by little to her face then pat her face gently. The fragrance eased her so much that she never wanted to put other cream after the essence.

"Unnie, do you think this sport line will be alright if i do this CF?" IU half mumbling half asking.

"Honstly? i dont know. haha. jieun ah, are you not confident" Hera unnie talk with her eyes glued to magazine.

" Its just.. i can pose for some cute clothing line but this is a more expensive thing like if i screw this one, the company will gain nothinh. they said this is a pilot project and a think this idea is short of.. you know unnie, gambling."

"Dont worry, at least you are dilligent darling"  Hera said relaxed

"What?" IU asked with her head wrinkling

" I mean, if i were you, they already said this is a pilot project, means they are ready to face whatever lost that might happen. dont worry,. moreover they cant find any model whose more dilligent than you. you see. we have appointment at 7 and now 5 am we are already waiting for your manager eventhough the place is only 30 minutes away from here" hera unnie said with naughty wink. "We talked about this darl. you are more than what you think. you got Uaena hold your back!"

"But what if Uaena dont do sports?" both iu and Hera laugh cheerfully.

 

....

"Hyunggg!!!! what is this?" sungyeol and sungjong open the door to sunggyu's room with scream. a noisy one. with sungyeol's whale voice.

"Boga? hmm?" sunggu tried to open his eyes but it doesnt convincing that hes awake.

" hyung hug me,. now. why didnt you tell us you got a solo ad?" sungyeol ask for a hug.

"with IU on top of that" sungjong added

"Owh" Sunggyu hug sungyeol and both immediately stand up. sunggyu took his towel and headed to shower. "thanks for waking me up kids. its scheduled at 7am  and now... what time is it?"

"6" both sungyeol and sungjong said in unison.

" You better dress nicely hyung. buy us beef later!" sungyel storm out the room.

"hyung send my regards to jieun! dont talk about myungsoo with her!" sungjong added.

"Yah! where is woohyun?" sunggyu shout from the shower but no one answered.

....

Sunggyu was blank. mind at ease and body at highest state of relaxe. he crossed his arm and leaned on the sofa. IU walked to the meeting room and bowed to everyone there. Sunggyu heard the steps but he did nothing. ok. he was pretending to be asleep.. he heard people giggling and IU sat down on sofa beside him.

"Omo, cinca, this oppa sleep as soon as he sat down?" IU ask some stylists there with low voice while leaned a bit to sunggyu's direction.

"You didnt sounds like a person who is just wake up Jieun ssi." Sunggyu said eyes still closed. IU jumped a bit shocked.

Calmed her heart down.

"You didnt sound like you wake up hours ago and had some morning jog and had huge breakfast and some supplement before come here did you Sunggyu ssi?" 

"Yah, do you have huge breakfast this morning? its gonna be a big problem. you supposed to show your tummy later.." Sunggyu being sunggyu still, eyes closed.

"Ewh oppa!!!" the stylists are all laughing with them.

Sunggyu finally open his eyes momentarily before its dissapear in thin line when he smiled and fix his sittinh style. still arm crossed, but smiling. 

"We didnt say a proper greeting oppa. annyong hseyo. its been a long time not seeing you like this" IU bowed a little.

"oh.. annyong..." Sunggyu replied with his hand lazily waved at IU. "you still an A student as always jieun ah. but you came later than me huh"

"I didnt oppa. i came first i saw you dropped by your manager. but i still got something to do so i head in later... oppa, why didnt you have your manager around?"

"we have splitted schedule dongsaengiie.. i cant be selfish and took one manager only for me. the kids need them more."

"Omo, i thought youre the kid oppa" IU laugh heartedly

"Yah iam the leader. kyuzizi,, dont you hear about me? beside, i am smart so even when i bring my manager i am always the one who decide what to do with my schedule.. so.. "

"ne, ne.. arrassoyo oppa"

"i am serious-"

"ne, ,ne... " when they were talking the Reebok crew came in along with IU's manager, jonghyun who imediately sat beside IU. Sunggyu sit straght and greet jonghyun manager politely. they exchanged bowed to the crew as well.

"Annyong haseyo. I am park Gahee the project manager of this line sport. Nice to meet you all i hope we can create a fun story together." Park Gahee is a strong and fierce woman in theindustry. 'the sunbae that yoon do joon told her' IU thought to herself. They introduce everyone in the crew, thecamera director, the screen editor, till the sound producer. Now its timefor the model to introduce themselves.

" Annyong hseyo. i am IU but if youre comfortable please call me Jieun. This is my first time doing sport ad so please take care of me." 

"Annyong haseyo, i am kim sunggyu, infinite's leader. this is also the my first time doing sport ad so i hope for the guidance and your support. please take a good care of us." 

'Sunggyu oppa wrappep it nicely. he must be accustomized talking for his group so -us- is constant for him.' IU thought to herself again.

"Alright." Park Gahee continue. "I want to explain about this sport line. like what stated in the ad material youre all holding, this sport line is made especialy for man and woman who dont have athlete posture. but safely said they are the seasonal sport player. or people who are doing sport for social event only and need sport wear which will make them look better." the slide shows model with athletic figure.

They continued on the project material. IU looked faintly comoposed and when she took a glance at sunggyu, he was nodding at the information given. He caught IU's serious face and smile to himself.

"Not like our usual ad, where we choose model with strong built to pose, we came with idea to have easy going people to wear this sport wear to make it friendlier to people who are not familiar with sports. just why we choose kim sunggyu ssi and Jieun ssi. But of course the fabric and the function of this wear is not different with those proffesional sport wear. this clothing will have additional lining to highlight your figure, and also better fabric which wont reveal your not so builded body. the material will also light so it will be easy for the user to do their activity. this sport line will be available with full pckage from head to toe."

" So before we continue to the fitting section, did you guys worked out yesterday?"

" Yes we did." Sunggyu said and IU nodded as well.

"Ok, lets see your body condition so far." 

" Here? we got to see each other's body here?" Sunggyu's eyes widen in shock. IU didnt thought about this and widen her eyes as well.

the crew look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Anniyo Sunggyu ssi, unfortunately we'll see you in separete room with some of personal trainer."

IU sigh in relief and embarassed. he patted sunggyu a bit and speak more like a whisper to sunggyu "Oppa, youre so weird. you even drag me to be weird with you."

"aey, I was just kidding. you know to loose up the tension on your face."

"you didn't."

"i did dongsaengiie.." Sunggyu giggling with the peoole in the room. it was his way to gain confidence and to see how the people's reaction. from this he knew that theyre in good length of communication and he think he could adapt faster with these people.

"Lets now heading to the changing room. before that, any question?" park gahee asked at the end.

"Mmm here is some question.." kim sunggyu asked seriously.

IU find herself looking awed at kim sunggyu who are now in business mode. he was a kid a minutes ago and now he talked like professional. wait, what is this. she can felt her heartbeat. a bit. 'oh my god, why am i sleepy at times like this?' IU then fight a yawn.

 

____

This is why writer needs editor, sorry bad grammars. english is not my first lang :'