One Fine Day

Age is a thing

"The Desire for Desires.. is A Need"

IU woke up with her silly expression. See reach her head and frowned as she cover her face with both her hands. It's been a week since she has this insomnia which made her overactive at night and do some high level world peace and war thinking before sleep.  See reach out her hand for a glass of water on the table only to found the glass was empty. She sighed and just pretend to drink eventhough she knew that there was no water in the glass. She threw herself back on the bed and pulled the blanket over her face with the glass still on her hand.

'Why am I feeling like this..'

The fact that IU has been troubled by her sleeping habit is not the only one thing that bothered her. She just feels like something is not right with her mental. Something like 'I know there is nothing wrong but something is not right' feeling was bothering her. She walked to the bathroom and start to do the shower ritual. the warm water is so refreshing. In old times, it was so easy to sleep after a bath or drinking a glass of milk. maybe because her schedule nowadays was not as hectic as her old times schedule. She strecth her arms ups and down and reght and left and hear a sounds of bone cracking.

'Omo.. when was the last time I went to gym?'

IU has been losing her apettite and only want to eat 2 sausages and apple for her breakfast, normal luch which means sallad and some teriyaki, and replace her dinner with juices or milk. she lose weight easily and haven't find energy to do exercise. Her manager decided her to stop the exercises for a while untill she feels better.

She let her hair down and start combing looking at the mirror in the bathroom after patting her face and neck with his favorite rice essence. IU loves her bathroom. she spend almost 40 minutes there for one bathing ritual. she loves the scent of her bathroom, combination of all of her beauty product. She walked out the bathroom to her make up table and staring at the mirror.

'Today will be a good day. Yes, I will conquer the day. We will, Ji eun-ah. Fighting.'   IU let out her smile when her manager called her on the phone.

"Ji eun-ah," her manager speaking on the other line with his always so friendly voice.

"Yes, Oppa.." IU answering her manager oppa with her husky and normal voice. It was just a normal morning like always, like she knew that today's schedule will always be tidy and not so packed organized by her manager. She glad that her manager is always have 99 score for undersanding when it comes to life balance of her.

"As always. I knew you wake up already." His manager said brightly.

"I even have my shower Oppa.. Should i put my make up a little or should I let it loose for make up in Cheongdam?"

"Oh. This early?" Park Jung Hyun manager surprised.

"Yes Oppa. That's okay. I think I got enough sleep Oppa"

"What time you sleep yesterday?"

"I don't remember. Maybe around 2? I don't recall Oppa." IU said honestly.

"Have you tried the coloring book? it helps releasing stress-"

"I tried Oppa.. That's interesting but I think i don't streesed out of anything now. Everything seems fine. It just, maybe I feel bored, a little? Maybe."

"You want to meet your boyfriend?"

"Can I?" IU asked hesitating.

"Of course you can." *laughing* "Who doesn't know that you're dating? The entire nation knows Ji eun-ah."    

Yes, her company never restrict her to date. basically because IU is loved by fans because of her talent and personality. Almost so tiny amount of fans who are obssesed to have her as a single singer idol to be looked at. Her fans consist of fair amount of men and women, and girls and boys who are concerned more about the quality of the man IU's dating rather than banned her from dating at all. And who doesn't love Jang Ki Ha? The man she's dating. An 11 years old gap never an issue. Public know very well that Jang Ki Ha is a respected young man who is kind and (of course) capable at his age.

"Ahaha.. If you force me then i don't have a choice so I will meet my Oppa tonight, hehe." IU said smiley.

"Who forced you? Haha. Alright. You feel better right? Oh of course you are." Her manager pleased thinking IU will have more energy today.

"I will send today's revised schedule to you Ji eun-ah. Don't do your make up. Take your time. We will go to Cheongdam first and have your outfit chosen. We have two photo sessions today, but it won't take too long. You will probably finish at 8, after we visit the charity event in Huamdong." Jong Hyun said professionally.

"Okay Oppa. Call me when you're arrived then."

"Okay Ji eun-ah.."

They hang up the phone and IU decided to text her boyfriend.

-

-Oppa, is your schedule packed today? I will be back at 8 and Jong Hyun oppa let me meet you today. do you have time?- Sent 6.02 AM

-

IU was packing her belonging to her small bag when she hear a bell. She opened the door and find her stylist, He Ra Unnie stand there with her sleepy eyes.

"Morning unnie :)"

"Ji Eun-ah.. why are you so pretty in the morning? You always have so much spirit.. "

"hehe, its not like that Unnie. I think I get enough sleep compare to the early debut days. I only slept for 2 ours a day back then. Now i get proper 4 hours sleep and even good nap time. and Unnie, you wake up at down right, taking care of your son? you must be tired."

"You're right Ji eun-ah. Not to mention my husband. He never let me off eventhough he knew I need to rest." He Ra unnie was speaking quietly.

"Ye..yes? what Unnie? I didn't hear you-"

"Anii.. nothing. haha. a good little girl wouldn't know" She let out a bright smile. "Cha.. what dress you want to wear today?"

 

...

 

IU sat on the car playing with her jelly doll. She sretch its legs and hands and shake it to turn on the lamps in the doll. She haven't checked her phone and it was already 5 in the afternoon. Unlocked the botton and find a message from her boyfriend.

-

-Really? What a good day :). No, my schedule today is not so tight. I will practice from 5 pm and let my friend go home first then before 8. You will come visit me in my practice room, okay? Oh, I have something for you. Do your best today.- received 2.00 PM

-

IU was smiling, reading the text. Jang Ki Ha,he often reply the text late, but always so smooth. IU knows that he's not a person who are always on his phone. he enjoy playing with something and active more in real life that on the line network. It was also not the first time she will go to her boyfriend's practice room. She's been there since their second date and more likely spending time there to talk about a lot of thing and practice to sing a lot of music.

'Hes must be in his practice room by now then.' she tell herself.

 

"IU-ssi," a person knock her car window and her manager and stylist are nowhere in the car.

"Yes?" IU let down the car window and find a man, a skinny man looking at her.

"IU-ssi, Anyeong hasseyo. I am INFINITE's manager, Hyoan imnida. I have something to discuss with Jong Hyun. Where is he?"

"Owh.. Oppa probably talk with PD-nim now." IU's car was parked infront of MBC building. They just drop by because Jong Hyun manager need to talk about something and Infinite's manager happened to see their car. Hyoan manager have something to say about CF schedule, but since he need to go shortly, Hyoan get Jong Hyun's number fom IU.

"Jong hyun Oppa ka, he changes his number recently. maybe he forget to tell you Oppa." IU said after spelling her manager's number to Hyoan Manager.

"Ah, ye. Jeong ryul sunbaenim only give me his previous number. it is because it's been so long since we haven't work together, IU-ssi. I guess he forget to spread the news in chatroom* as well. I will contact him soon, then" Hyoan manager said his last greeting and bow from outside the car and go back to the gate door. IU look at the direction where the man going and saw Infinite member with Jeong ryul manager (Infinite's Team manager) walking towards the parking area.

*Chatroom of Kakao where managers of idol are gathered to built better connection

'Yes, it's been so long since i met Infinite other than music broadcast. I don't know Hyoan manager and only know Jeong ryul manager' IU said to herself.

"IU-ssi!!, you wait a long time right??  Let's go now!" Jong hyun manager and He ra unnie came with bright voices. IU smile and pull his resemblace doll to her embrace as they went to Huamdong.

 

The charity took place on a small kindergarden with numbers of little kkuma children playing with each other. Not every child was student of that kindergarten. some of them are kids who going to received tuition scholarship for attending kindergardens or elementary schools by some high political donation. The grant was held there since the kindergarden was wide spacious. IU sang several songs, her song like Good Day and Rain Drop and some kids song. She sang the Bear song happily with the children and end up playing with them there.

IU feel her spirit is well charged after playing with the kids.

"Oppa, can i have more schedule like this Oppa? playing with kids like this is so refreshing." IU giggling to herself.

"Alright, I will find more event like this in the future." Jong hyun said with appa smile on his lips.

"Ooow. is this energy comes from the kids? or because you will meet your boyfried?" He Ra Unnie talking reminding IU that she promise to met her boyfriend today.

"Ah matta! I meet with Ki Ha oppa later. Unnie, my bag please.." IU took out his preparation kit and went to the nearest toilet in the school with her stylist.

IU wash her face carefully and dried it with small towel. she put her rice essence beauty kit and little amount of lip tint over her thin lips. she let down her hair and comb it a little. she know that her boyfriend love her bareface a lot and her baby skin. She smile a little and after finish her business, she and He ra unnie get back to the car and found Jong hyun Manager all ready to go.

"Don't want to let you down. or is it Jang Ki Ha?" Jong hyun oppa with naughty smirk on his face.

"Kaja Oppa!" IU said entusiatic.

'Yes.. today is a good day as you say Ji Eun-ah. A normal day, and a bonus, meeting with your boyfriend. what a fine day.." IU thought to herself.

"Ji eun-ah.. you know what? i bought this yesterday and.. bla bla bla..." He ra unnie's continuous talk make the journey not boring at all as IU also engage in the conversation.

Yes, that was a fine day..

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________