Jin's Brother

To Kill and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shine in her eyes caused Jin to pause. He could see her fear, her pain, and her sadness bursting through with the tears that were now falling down her face, hitting his hand. He knew his mission was to kill her. He had no choice for the safety of the clan, but seeing her like that, he didn’t know if he could do it.

Jin had killed dozens of people before and never felt this way. His heart ached for her and he couldn’t gather the strength to rip the life out of her eyes. This was a feeling he never experienced before. Was it pity? Guilt? Love? He didn’t know. What he did know is that he couldn’t go through with this.

Suddenly Jin let go of y/n and looked at her with tears welling in his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He said simply before running over to the window and sliding out of her apartment. Y/N ran to the window to look for him or his mangled body since she wasn’t on the first floor, but he was nowhere to be found. He was lost in the air.

Jin returned to the assassin apartment to find his father already waiting there for him.

“Did you complete your mission son?” he asked firmly. Jin knew that he already knew the answer and just wanted to test his loyalty.

“I haven’t father.” Jin replied, “I missed the target.” He bowed down and prepared for a punishment. It was unheard of for assassins of this clan to miss their target.

“Everyone messes up their first kill son. That’s why I’m here.” Jin’s father said firmly. “Since you failed, I will give you one week to kill her. If you don’t I will step in for you and finish the mission. For the sake of our family this mission must be completed. No matter which one of us get’s the kill the credit is yours. You must become the next heir for the honor of our ancestors. You cannot fail me like your brother.”

Jin’s father then left the apartment silently, leaving Jin to ponder his future. Can he really kill her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter