Final

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Amber? Krystal? Jessica? Where did you guys go?" I asked, looking through the house. I groaned and rubbed my forehead as I mumbled under my breath, "Damn wall..."

"Are you okay Vi?" I heard a voice from behind me. I pushed my glasses up and turned around to see Amber. I blushed in embarrassement since Amber had seen me faceplant into the wall.

"I'm okay." I said, avoiding eye contact with her. I remembered the mission my unnie, slho901 (Hehe. Unnie you read my mind so here's the reward lmao *wink*), gave me and I looked up, bravely looking into her eyes. "Where are the most beautiful princesses of the world?"

"Well, Krystal is sleeping and Jessica is feeding." I widened my eyes at the thought of Jessica feeding on a person. As if Amber read my mind, she quickly added, "She's not out killing people for blood. We aren't that evil."

I sighed in relief before asking, "How's life with the two Jung sisters after your marriages?"

"It's good." She answered. I nodded knowing that the story will finally be completed with the three before taking my leave, saying goodbye beforehand.

"I'm back unnie!" I yelled as I went through the portal. There, slho901 was resting at her dark oak desk and I immediately regretted yelling. I cautiously walked to unnie and made sure she was still deep asleep before going to my room, making sure not to do anything to wake her up.

"She needs rest after completing her 'Amber - Beautiful' story. I'll just quietly go to my room." I thought as I opened my door.

 

 

I walked up the steps to my room and gazed at Krystal as she slept. Her brown, silky hair was sprayed across the pillows. Her chest slowly rising and dropping, signifying she is asleep. I moved to sit on the edge of the bed, where I could see her more clearly.

I pushed her loose strand of hair out of her face as I smiled. I moved to the other side of the bed so I saw her back. I laid down and put my arm around her body so I was hugging her. To keep her warm from my cold body, I kept the blanket between our bodies.

I laid with her for a few minutes until I decided to get up. I didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty so I just went to the basement, where Jessica was feeding.

"Where did you get this blood from?" Jessica asked once she noticed I was there. I sat down beside her on the chair. A pile of 3 bloodbags were currently on the small wooden table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter