Saving and Savior

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking around, like I do every night. I was wearing my black mask and my black baseball hat like always.

I kicked a pebble and looked to see where it landed. Instead, my attention went to the man pulling a struggling girl into an alley. I looked in disgust at the male's actions. How could men be so disgusting?

I made the choice to help the girl out. I ran across the street, making sure there were no cars first, of course.

"Hey. Let the girl go." I said, getting their attention. The male scoffed and glared at me before responding.

"Mind your own business little boy." He pulled the girl farther into the alley with difficulty. I smirked, knowing that this will be fun. I ran up and grabbed his arm, stopping him. I looked at the girl and noticed the tears in her eyes.

"Go home and mind your own business before things get dirty." He said, causing me to smirk. He knew I wasn't going to let go so he scoffed, getting annoyed.

"I said go." He said sharply.

"And I said let go." I said. I knew I got him passed because next thing you know, there's a knife on the top of my shoulder.

I just stood there, firmly holding his arm as I took out the knife with my free hand. I casually threw the knife covered with my blood to the side as the red stained my shirt.

"You. Shouldn't have done that." I said, feeling my transformation coming. I pulled his hand off the girl's arm and lightly pushed her to the wall. From the corner of my eye, I saw her put her back against the wall as she went into a ball on the floor.

"Shouldn't have done what? Stabbed you? What are you going to do about it, little?" He provoked me. I smirked, thinking.

"I'm planning on many things but I'm deciding over the best two choices on what to do. Should I do it slowly or quickly? Do you want a fast death or a slow death?" I smirked as he quickly composed himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter